Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQ3I2TJBt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think this is my favorite

rip

let me fix that

Jesus

Do you have one of his other painting, the origin of the world?

This dude was paid by tons of women to make castings out of their pussies. This is only a section of his 'wall'.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQ3I2TJBt8

This is some serious Warhammer-tier garbage.

who created the greatest art in all of human existence and why is it western artists

Nope. Sorry fyam.

Why are vaginas so gross bros?

So you're grouping together millions of people across hundreds of years and asking why they created the best art. So specific and insightful

All whi*e people across history are a unified monolith of success and leadership fitting the view of my modern racial prejudices.

Can someone explain this painting to me? I understand it's a large collection of roman artwork, but what is the history behind this?

Seconded.

Pic unrelated.

Does anyone have medieval art?

On my other computer I have tons, not on this one.

Not sure about this particular picture, but it was very popular among art collectors to show off their goods with such 'cabinet pieces'. And whoever collected this (my guess is the stately placed gentleman with the entourage in the middle) seems to have had a spleen with roman antiquity. A lot of these private collections were open to the public, so people like those artists drawing in the foreground could just visit and study the great works of antiquity.

Good riddance

You didn't create shit you stupid fuck. You didn't contribute anything. Stop riding off the coattails of better people's success, you fucking culture-leech.

Explain to me, without using memes, why pic related isn't the best painting of all time and makes everything ITT look like trash.

HINT: You can't.

>mfw i see fags in thread

I don't like it

Interesting art if you know translation of "bolsheviks"

>the ultimate painting
>not Malevich's Black Square
"no"

He's a big bolshevik

four union

They feel better than they look.

Thank you!, I was reading up on it, its a private collection of roman art (no shit) but this one basically had everything roman art related.

so many piercings, you can tell these belong to "liberated" exhibitionist swinger chicks