/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2664
Cute Not a Digital Bug Girl edition

Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!t3QW1ACT!dPQGhp_ceHnYh4XMuxyfrzrtiXHUwgnYb9SaMuby3bc
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

universaldist.com/p-251302-ygo-legendary-collection-kaiba-12.aspx
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/51171926.html
twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/936433528517955584
twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/936431555337007104
twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/936429524656328706
anonvote.com/poll/md587697dr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for best girl

Is Harvard referencing fine too?

gouki shitter here
i've been out of the game since the first link vrains pack cards got announced, so can i get some help on how to make this deck again? i'm completely lost since gofu is at one and i can't do any of the stupid combos i had planned, plus there's a ton of new links and shit.
right now it's a trash fire of random shit and the extra is incredibly incomplete

second for seconding first post's best girl declaration

aoi is best girl though.

I don't think you understand what that means.

>says aoi is best girl
>posts blue angel
What did they mean by this?

I'll leave now.

Reminder that Dante can't be stopped by the handtrap squadron, by the time Dante does his effect he...
-Already milled as a cost so 5Head won't touch him
-The stuff he mills can resolve in any order Dante desires so Skull Meister will end up negating the shitty burning abyss that got milled and the important ones get to resolve
-Dante never masturbates and searches a lot, he just goes right in the dumpster and mills his semen three times so Droll & Lock Bird's small bunny peewee is intimidated by Dante's rock hard italian sausage from the burning abyss
-Dante floats all over GOSR if she touches him, and the same goes for Gamma, that tincan will be a cumbucket.
-Dante's BFF Omega will rescue him from Winter Cherries's loli rape cage

Dante never dies, baby. Your handtrap lolis only make him harder.

>Cloudian - Weather Girl
>WATER Fairy
>Link Rating 2 L BR
>2000 ATK
>2 "Cloudian" monsters
>If this card is Link Summoned: you can place 1 Fog Counter on this card for every "Cloudian" monster in your GY. If a "Cloudian" monster is Normal or Special Summoned to a zone this card points to; you can place 2 Fog Counters on that monster. You can remove 3 Fog Counters from this card; Special Summoned 1 "Cloudian" monster from your hand, Deck or GY. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: you can remove 1 Fog Counter from a "Cloudian" monster you control; Special Summon this card from your GY. You can only use this effect of "Cloudian - Weather Girl" once per turn.

What would make Vendreads good? What do you hope to see in the future?

>Dante's BFF Omega will rescue him from Winter Cherries's

>Dante's BFF Omega will rescue him from Winter Cherries's loli rape cage

They need some way to easily get their tribute fodder on the field so they can get their effects.

>no essay

Do you think that they may get this support? Is it possible? How long after an archetypes release do they generally support it?

>No fucks given

But Omega doesn't have to be face-up to return a card from the banish zone to the hand, and if Ogre destroys him anyways, he can just shuffle himself and Dante back into the Extra.

SPYRALs and Subterrors came out in TDIL.
That was over a year ago.

for TCG originals its usually 4 sets and then maybe an ocg
1st round of vens were in the pack already so who knows
maybe its a test

*to the graveyard, whoops

This Nekroz worked from grave and could recycle/search like mad. It's pretty much what every ritual needs is to have an easier way for material.

Nekroz didn't need to tribute from the field to get their effects off.

If they were gonna support Vendreads in the next booster pack, would they have said it on their website about what archetypes are in the pack?

yes
sorry if I mixed up with mentioning the ocg bit but the should have 2 more sets of support left

It's a given that they will.

I just like the whole Spawn/RE/Thing thing they got going for them. Maybe never tier 1, but I would hope I could at least kind of compete with them.

They seem like they're the "good" TCG exclusive, but it could go screwy again and end up with F.A. being better, because they can set up a ridiculous lockdown or something.

>Ring of Destruction Dragon basically confirmed
>Ultra/Secret Droll
Based Kaiba

>Ultra/Secret Droll
???

universaldist.com/p-251302-ygo-legendary-collection-kaiba-12.aspx

so it will not be a shit set like legendary dragons?

>Lord of D. searches fang of criteras.
>DM eternally blown out.

delete this

>card of demise
I've waited so long

>Droll reprint
>The Flute of Summoning Dragon can help resurrect your fallen Dragons to the field!
OHOHOHOHOHO

Holy shit, what a time to come back.

>Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
I fucking love her

>universaldist.com/p-251302-ygo-legendary-collection-kaiba-12.aspx

>With four different artworks of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, you can hunt for the perfect set… and even tear up the fourth to make sure no one else can!
Are they importing this?

>Lord of D. has a new incarnation that paves the way for mighty Dragons by finding powerful spells to herald their arrival! Alongside it, a radical rhapsody in opposite tune of The Flute of Summoning Dragon can help resurrect your fallen Dragons to the field! Even Ring of Destruction gets a new twist that’s a little less explosive, but will surely detonate any chance your opponent has in the long game.

>Lord of D. will be able to search out a double monster reborn
MEIN KEK IS SO HARD

Now what about the last card, new BE support please?

Ground soul "errata! Only once in one turn!
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/51171926.html

>Are they importing this?
I hope so that art is so great

I feel cheated now, wasn't resurrecting Dragons meant to be her job while Lord summoned them from the hand?

We never got the guy who summons from the deck after all these years.

>TCG: Let's ban this card because infinite loops are degenerate
>OCG: I'll fix that for you senpai
Only 5 more years for the Firewall errata

Well, at least it follows with the rest of the Elemental Lords

I want to fuck Yuki Usagi, specially this mature, well developed version

Do NOT sexualize my daughter!

>hey guise, let's nerf the shit out of Crush Card and Ring
>hey guise, remember the dragon Kaiba used in that lame filler arc? Let's release it and give it the effect of Crush Card
>hey guise, Crush Card sucks hard now so let's put it to three, Ring is probably still too broken so let's keep it at 1
>GUISE GUISE. We're going to make Ring even shittier than it already is, then make a new Legendary Dragon which has the full power effect and sell it!

Am I the only one mad about this? This used to be my favorite luck sacky trap to steal games or force a draw and to see them pissing on it like this and then further turning it into an unplayable meme dragon monster just hurts even more.

>force a draw
thou must suffer

I'm going to call this now
>retrain searches any "Dragon" Spell card so you can search all the legendary dragons, Flute, Neo-Flute, Melody, Return etc.
>protection is upgraded to full immunity like in the original card text

Neo Flute is clearly going to be the same except you can summon from the GY and if we're lucky, it'll have a GY effect which lets you banish it to summon a Dragon from the hand.

Neo RoD is going to have the original manga effect where it only burned the opponent.
Critias Dragon will have the full power effect.

IDK about the 5th card, new Blue-eyes maybe?

I just want it to go to 3 for my Timelord petdeck.

twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/936433528517955584

twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/936431555337007104

twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/936429524656328706

>Ghost Ogre reprint
Based Kaiba does it again

Trickstars are for _________

Fucking gently in the anus.

Me

I don't read moon, what are they asking

>[BF]
Oh no...

>inb4 you can tech him in any deck to search out a Legendary Dragon since the search is a Stratos

On another point,I always saw Critias as the worst of the three dragons but at least now he's redeeming himself with finally being searchable but the problem will always be the fact that he relies on pink cards instead of monster cards so his fusions are somehow less consistent than Hermos or Timeaus.

Here's hoping they give us something to fix that problem.

what's that?

It would be really cool if it searched out all 3 of the drag cards. LoD is a spellcaster too so there is definitely potential for DMs too if they do it right

Blackwings

>Waking the Dragons
>Lame
Fuck you nigger. It showed one of the best duels ever, even though it was a Joey duel.

1st 5ds decks
2nd gx
3rd og

adding even more to an already bloated arche

I will give you a fix, you see pic related?
She has a built in fusion tag effect, give Overlord of D. the effect that exact effect, make him be treated as the trap a Critias fusion needs when used as a fusion material.

Pot of Duality or Allure of Darkness?

Not to mention, DARK Spellcaster so you can use Magician's Navigation to summon him + boost him with AIM.

That is if they don't see this coming and change him to LIGHT, then all of the potential goes straight out the window

So, with Norden banned, does pic related have any utility?

The shit that ruined Arc-V

panzer dragon
nightingale
rank meme

>which of these do you want us to make deck recipes for
wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

>LoD is a spellcaster too so there is definitely potential for DMs too if they do it right
>DMFags are now looking towards Kaiba cards for support

>Overlord of D.
Now that's actually very clever.
And speaking of which, there is actually this old fusion from the GX era so that could actually be a thing where new D. man has some fusion based effect.

Thousand-eyes restrict can eat one of your opponent's monsters (potentially baiting your opponent's board) then be used as Link material for Linkuriboh
And there's that Muddragon thing

anonvote.com/poll/md587697dr

In honor of based Kaiba, pick your favorite Blue-Eyes art.

This could be the new era of dragon decks

>That spike cock
Truly he's the Lord of D.

Hey man we will take any support we can

pic related > Transcend Game > Tower > Space > Tablet > Photoshopped Space > Original > Broken-neck White Dragon

>Cloudian Downpour
>Counter Trap Card
>When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or Monster effect: remove 1 Fog Counter from "Cloudian" monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Why do you guys care about Ghost Ogre reprint? It's literally just $12 a card. A good reprint would have been Ash Blossom

Finally more polls
Ultimaya
Quasar
Nordic
Blackwings
24%
35%
20%
21%
Blackwings getting blown out.

15% "Maat" deck
21% "Dragoon D-END" deck
40% 'Yubel' deck
24% "E · HERO Aqua · Neos" deck
Yubel getting that post death bump and for some reason they're focusing on Aqua Neos...what the fuck? I know dolphin is a meme but seriously, what the fuck?

47% "The Gods" deck
22% "Exodo" deck
16% "Relinquished" deck
15% "The new insect queen" deck

Gods dominating

back it up pal

>Emperor of D.
>Level 1 Light
>Tuner
>200/1100

>Your opponent cannot target Dragon monsters with card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. If this card is Normal Summoned: add one "Legendary Dragon" Spell from your deck to your hand.

>Blackwings losing
It's annuda zero reverse!

>Yubel that high
I guess they're paying respects, Angel Yubel when or is that too soon?

Is Apex Avian good in Pendulum Magician? I've seen it in decklists that have topped in OCG. There was even a decklist that topped using triple Avian.

>Only on Normal Summon

>not 'add 1 "Dragon" Spell from your deck to your hand'
shit taste

>Search on NS only
Shit card.

OCG Pendulum Magicians are weaker than TCG ones.

January 2018 banlist unbans D R A G O N S. Have we entered the year of D R A G O N S?

>Two-Headed Thunder Dragon
>Level 7 LIGHT Thunder Fusion
>"Thunder Dragon" + "Thunder Dragon"
>2800/2100
>You can

> If this card is Normal Summoned: add one "Legendary Dragon" Spell from your deck to your hand.
Hol up senpai
It needs to search out neo Flute so we can flood dragons.

I do like the reference to the Eyes of Blue cult though, even better is that they're also Spellcasters like him.

legend 3

>Sage, Master, and Protector all only do things on NS
really activates the almonds

>You can
Holy shit, Dragons are back baby.

>Wants more normal summons
>In link era
That doesn't make them less shit. Times changed grandpa

Reminder that the following archetypes are getting support in LINK VRAINS 2 (same source as the LVP1 rumors)

1. Dark World
2. Dragunity
3. Ice Barrier
4. X-Saber
5. Naturia
6. Six Samurai
7. Wind-Up
8. M.P.B.
9. Evolzar
10. Ghostrick
11. tellarknight
12. Nekroz
13. Infernoid
14. Kozmo
15. Paleozoic
16. Majespecter
17. Dracoslayer
18. PSY-Frame
19. Super Quantum
20. Zoodiac

I run three in my Lyrilusc deck. Summons an extra level 1 for my Assembled Nightingale summon. Does a little burn by summoning Independent Nightingale, or gets rid of a monster via Thousand Eyes. Summoning Nightingale off of it allows me to summon Swallow via its effect without having Warbler or using a normal summon. Its basically another three unconditional special summon Lyrilusc monsters in a deck that only has three main deck monsters.

I imagine in other decks you use it for Theseus