/pg/ Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/epgxdk.mp3
dic.pixiv.net/a/30日CPチャレンジ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Ann!

Is the English translation for the artbook out? If so, does anyone have scans of it?

do you not have a life?

yes
no

Not really, no.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Not canon
But heartwarming

I want to see futaba drawn by kaneko

Dub fags would never understand how superior japanese voice acting truly is lol.

To start with the seiyu are casted handpicked by Hashino himself before they start any sketches and drafts about the characters, then they start sketching the character using their very seiyuu as a base, that's why their appearance,personality and backgrounds are molded over their seiyuu.

That's why Anne speak such good english in the japanese dub having spent a good chunk of her childhood speaking english in Finland for example.

t. english teacher in nippon

2 million sales worldwide!

shut up

cool

>That's why Anne speak such good english in the japanese dub having spent a good chunk of her childhood speaking english in Finland for example.
Because people in Finland speak English, right? You fucking idiot.

P4 babbys btfo

I love Ann's belly.

Actually Finns and scadinavian cucks in general address foreigners in english.

I love Ann's everything.

Ann loves colored men. The most.

Persona doing FF numbers now congraulations!

>That's why Anne speak such good english in the japanese dub having spent a good chunk of her childhood speaking english in Finland for example.
This is the dumbest argument I've seen against the JP voices yet. First, Anne living in Finland would have no influence on her knowing English; Only 0.31% of Finnish people speak English. Second, Anne is 3 quarters Japanese, and her first language is Japanese - there is no reason she has to be able to speak English at a native level, so long as she understands it, and can speak some of it, she is credible, which is exactly what she does. And finally, nobody in the English dub can even pronounce their Japanese names properly despite them literally being Japanese people. Your own argument is an argument against the dub.

For Chihiro!
For old times, FOR JUSTICE!

She's a near native English speaker. They should have cast somebody that could speak English somewhat competently but instead they went for the big name.

my.mixtape.moe/epgxdk.mp3

[Akira walks to the school rooftop]
Akira: I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her!
[throws water bottle]
Akira: I did *not*. Oh hi, Ryuji.
Ryuji: Oh, hey Akira, what's up?
Akira: I have a problem with Ann. She says that I hit her.
Ryuji: What? Did you?
Akira: [sits down] No, it's not true. Don't even ask. What's new with you?
Ryuji: I'm just sitting up here thinking, you know. I got a question for you.
Akira: Yeah?
Ryuji: You think girls like to cheat like guys do?
Akira: What makes you say that?
Ryuji: [gets up] I don't know. I don't know. I'm just... I'm just thinking.
Akira: I don't have to worry about that because Ann is loyal to me.
Ryuji: Yeah, man, you'll never know. People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Shibuya Street.
Akira: Ha ha ha. What a story, Ryuji.
[gets up]
Ryuji: Yeah, you can say that again.
Akira: I'm so happy I have you as my best friend, and I love Ann so much.
Ryuji: Yeah, man. Yeah, you are very lucky.
Akira: Well, maybe you should have a girl, Ryuji.
Ryuji: [pauses, then walks forward] Yeah. Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I have one already. I don't know yet.
Akira: Well, what happened? Remember Aoi? That's her name?
Ryuji: Aoi? Yeah. Yeah, we don't see each other anymore. You know, she wasn't any good in bed. She was beautiful, but we had too many arguments.
Akira: That's too bad. My Ann's great whenever I get it.
Ryuji: [sits down] Oh man, I just can't figure women out. Sometimes they're just too smart. Sometimes they're just flat-out stupid. Other times they're just evil.
Akira: It seems to me that you're the expert, Ryuji.
[sits down]
Ryuji: No. Definitely not an expert, Akira.

Akira: What’s bothering you Ryuji?
Ryuji: Nothing man.
Akira: Do you-do you have some secrets!? Why don’t you tell me?
Ryuji: Forget it! Forget it dude!
Akira: Is there some secret tell me!
Ryuji: No, forget it, I’ll talk to you later!
[Ryuji gives Akira football*]
Akira: Well whatever…
[Ryuji leaves the roof via the exit, passing an entering Mishima who then approaches Akira]
Mishima: Hey Akira!
Akira: Oh hi, Mishima.
Mishima: What’s wrong with Ryuji?
Akira: He’s cranky today. Ahahaha. Girl trouble I guess. What’s new with you?
Mishima: Not much. Still going to the movie tonight?
Akira: Sure, we are.
Mishima: What kind of movie are we going to see?
Akira: Well we’ll see… Mishima, don’t plan too much. It may not come out right.
Mishima: Alright. Let’s toss the ball around.
Akira: Okay.
[They proceed to play short-distance catch with the football while talking.]
Mishima: Gotta tell you about something.
Akira: Shoot, Mishima.
Mishima: It’s about Ann.
Akira: Go on.
Mishima: She’s beautiful. She looks great in a red dress. I think I’m in love with her.
Akira: Go on.
Mishima: I know she doesn’t like me because sometimes she’s mean to me, but sometimes when I’m around her, I feel like I want to kiss her and tell her I love her. I don’t know. I’m just confused.
Akira: Mishima, don’t worry about that. Ann loves you too. As a person, as a human being, as a friend. You know people don’t have to say it. They can feel it.
Mishima: What do you mean?
Akira: You can love someone deep inside your heart, and there is nothing wrong with it. If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live.
Mishima: Ann’s your future wife!
Akira: Mishima, don’t worry about it. You are part of our family, and we love you very much. And we will help you anytime. And Ann loves you too. As a friend. You are sort of like her son.
Mishima: You mean you’re not upset with me?

Akira: No, because I trust you and I trust Ann. What about Shiho, hunh?
Mishima: Well… I love her.
Akira: M-hm.
Mishima: When I make it as a movie director, get a good job, I want to marry her and have kids with her.
Akira: That’s the idea.
Mishima: You’re right. Thanks for paying my film school tuition.
Akira: You’re very welcome, Mishima, and keep in mind, if you have any problems, talk to me, and I will help you.
Mishima: Awesome. Thanks, Akira.
Akira: Let’s go eat, hunh? Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. I’m starving.
[They exit.]

oh, you're posting these again?

>near native
>speaks in perfect grammatical english
>perfectly translates the english text posted on kai-chan
What is your point here? Oh no, this Japanese person sounds Japanese when they speak English? No shit, most people retain their original language's quirks even if they're fluent in another language.

She's mine /pg/

You got it wrong. Goro is johnny and Joker is mark

Bully tiny shadows!

why didn't you learn japanese in preparation for persona 5? you had ten years but you wasted it all watching Naoto dance in a detective outfit and had you wait half a year longer for persona 5 to localize.

What's your excuse this time for not learning japanese in time for persona 6? You think they're going to do a good localization of it? You think they will even localize it? you have no idea, better be safe and learn japanese

fuck off

A wise man once said "Don't learn another language because everyone else will eventually learn English"

>>Japanese voices are perfect because they take everything about the character in consideration dumb eng dub fags!
>so-so what my Nana-chan can't speak english she doesn't have to, Anne should sound very japanese considering she even spent half of her childhood outside of Japan too!

Muh nip audio soyboys everyone

Stop buying Persona 5 jesus fucking christ

Tummies.

>Anne should sound very japanese considering she even spent half of her childhood outside of Japan too
She lived with her Japanese speaking parents when she did this, and it is typical of children to inherit the dialect of their caregivers.
Please do defend your double standard regarding the name pronunciation and the fact everyone is speaking fucking English in Japan in the dub next user, I look forward to it.

listen faggot I prefer the dub and even I think you're a retard

stop posting

you can be fluent in English and still have a thick accent

have you ever heard a Irishman or a Scot speak English? they're often more difficult to understand than Japanese

Drew Fuuka.

where's her neck
why is her hair all fuuk'd up

fuuk'd is my new favorite verb

um excuse me, that's MY WIFE

That's Fuukafag's wife and you're not him.

just woke up from a hot steamy night with fuukafag

>t. yukikofag

It's canon in my heart. That's enough.

Too bad your heart isn't the head writer at ATLUS

MC looks really happy there

A YO RISE YOU GOT ABOUT 10 SECONDS TO SHOW ME THAT HOLE!

CAUSE THIS GORILLA DICK DADDY IS HUNGRY!

AND IF YOU DON'T BLOW ME RIGHT...

I MIGHT KILL YOU!

>gorilla dick

pfftt

Probably for the best,

Wouldn't you be?

I tried to sing this to various P4 songs for a minute

Nobody has scanned the English artbook because the Persona community are upstanding people.

she got junpei'd

Why does Ann's Confidant have like 2 minor characters with voices and sprites, and literally nobody else has animated sprites?

Like seriously, was it that hard to make a few 3-frame sprites for the main antagonists for the other Confidants?

>logo on the wrong side

That's not Junpei

I love Ann!

It kinda goes well to Signs of Love.

t. The character Rob Lowe plays

Claiming this blonde bombshell boasting a beautiful bikini body.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

I didn't know I was colored, but thanks!

But I did.

Bikini model tummy.

>1
Where's the rest?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Cute

seems to me like Mika and Sugimura were mentos bosses that got cut

or maybe Mika was supposed to be in the story. hell now I want a Palace based on a fashion show or studio

my misake

>Akira

>Sugimura
Who?

its a war out there everyday
you can't make a thread you gotta play by the rules
play it cool gotta laugh in the face of the early threads
when shitposts and not look alike
on the face of it, they missed their ritual
but they fight, over last image
yeah they fight, over last image

hard hit by post times, thats just got /pg/ goes by
I know its not your fault you say
Mishima bans you anyway

So wheeeere's my pixie doujins? Ann is great
Kawaclaimed everyday 'till DSN
So where's my pixie doujins? Cause she's mine /pg/
its time to post THAT image please

this link accompanied the Tweet. It seems to be some kind of 30 day art challenge.

dic.pixiv.net/a/30日CPチャレンジ

This ain't your art blog kid, scram.

Why Shadow Ops haven't notice anything on P5 events?

They already noticed, but they couldn't get inside Tokyo because Yaldy has blocked any means of their operations trough Shidou. So they keep observing the situation outside Tokyo. This will be the plot of P5AG or P5R

So I just finished the lengthy explanation that described how Takashi is still alive despite being shot. i'm kind of drnk so I dont' get how Takashi tsill managed to live after getting shot in the head? Whta the fuck happened?

Because according to /pg/ she's the dev favorite even though the devs basically ignored her in the 2nd half of the game.

Oh bb. 30 fresh Anns guaranteed, and a new one every day.

Good work, user. You got a laugh out of me.

Because Arena is not fucking important enough to get acknowledged in a main installment. Atlus may say it's "canon" but really Hashino didn't give two shits about Arena and that's why it's ignored. The Shadow Ops was a fucking retarded idea in the first place since they should have known no future game was going to bog itself down by reincluding that shit.

It's not fair boys. I want to marry haru and have many kids with her while kissing her pregnant belly

yeah you got me

She wouldn't, because you have absolutely nothing to offer as a father or husband

>your waifu will never call you over to feel the baby kicking her pregnant belly

losing my will to live, lads

I'm sure user has a lot to offer and Haru would love him for all of it!

I'm self inserting as Joker so actually I could offer many things.

based atlus

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

You should stop drawing too, no one likes your drawings.

I like his drawings

I do, silly.

Keep it up, user!

FUCK off Yukikofag

this, dunno why he bothers

t. mementos prisoner

What do you gain from being so mean to people?

Was this from the 2017 concert? I didn't know they did something for the DSN/DMN trailer themes.

/pg/ confirmed to have shit taste