POSW>PIVX

I thought pivx was great, great community a coin for the average folks, breaking down the spectrum of crypto

However, this posw is legit af.

No one really is saying the right things about so i will.

POSW is POSWallet

It is an online exchange/wallet/faucet/staking/chat site.

For anyone new to crypto sign up and start earning free coins.

For anyone who wants to increase their bags from doing nothing come here.

This site basically pays you back some of the fees they earn for using their site.

When you are holding waiting for your coin to moon, you earn coins for holding them there.

As a part of a pool you are staking and earn coins, it doenst matter how many you have.

Even if you have PIVX use this site, you have a better chance at staking gains being in a staking pool.

What is posw though?

well posw is the poswallet coin.

Instead of BTC being their main coin, they use their own coin, which is very legit, and again you stake nice gains.

PIVX might have a nice ride again someday but POSW will dominate exchanges, fuck polo, fuck yobit, POSWallet.com anons, trust me.

This is next level shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POSwallet... Piece of Shit Wallet, are you sure its not just some fucked up joke op?

PoS stands for Proof of Stake you fucking retarded nocoiner.

Posw is the real deal and will easily hit $1 by June.

>Were going to hit $100 very soon
I saw the trips but trips alone can't give us the #3 crypto by market cap.
$10 is entirely in reach, though.

Dubs for $400

scamcoin lol. Buy a real coin like Ethereum or Golem. Or in a week, TaaS

>dude buy high sell low lmao

This nocoiner is going be so salty in a month or two

You can get started with POSW with this guide:

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/

>comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/

"Generate passive income"

It won't make you rich, but it will make you something.

Stay salty no coiners.

This is your chance to get on the pivx train at 10 cents,
or ether or anything you missed, this is it.

Except its an exchange that will crush exchanges.

It supports alot of coins, and you can stake those coins even btc. Ffs trust me, im very cynical i hate ether, i hate dash, but this is very legit anons.

.10 now

i bet by the end of the week its .30

praise kek

my POSW is in my staking wallet why THE FUCK is it not staking? been in there since sunday and nothing has happened

screencap

Mine started staking like a day later.

>you can stake those coins even btc
You can't stake BTC.
It's not even a PoS coin.

screen cap of which part?

You don't stake BTC, it just has a wallet for it.

Can I buy this shit by sending euro/BTC to POSW wallet and exchanging it there?

>convert BTC to POSW
>enjoy mad gains
>convert back in a few months and go pick out your lambo

can you show me your "staking" section.

have any of your coins switched to vested?

It's staking dude. It might just be that you have such a small amount that it barely generates anything.

ahead of me senpai.

im gonna assume that since your coins are vested that they are staking.

the amount being staked is probably too small to show up.

Are you stupid?

Isn't this the one where people don't know who's running it?

You mean bitcoin?

Bitcoin isn't an exchange. Judging from your defensive answer I'm going to go with yes to my question.

who runs polo or bittrex?

like I want their full name maybe their address too.

Reminder that POSW is probably a scam.

>he doesn't know how to stake his bitcoin

How do you think all the exchanges get their money? They stake all the deposited bitcoin and keep the profits.

thats what i was thinking too, i guess i should buy more then huh?
no m8, I'm actually going to let that comment slide and just assume you didn't know what we were talking about

>you didn't know what we were talking about
My bad, I see now that you replied to the wrong post.

Reminder that you're a retarded nocoiner and probably a wagecuck.

i didn't notice that either, but i was talking about POSW not btc

I have a whole crypto portfolio noob

Did you see their roadmap? You comfortable with them "donating to children in Africa"? LMAO

"Partner with a non-profit" doesn't mean "(((donate))) money to an off-shore slush fund"
Blockchain tech is far more likely to see mass adoption in shitholes like Nigeria and India.

I don't trust devs that are oblivious to the fact that they named their product peice of shit wallet

Man, you don't get it. It sounds shady as hell. No one puts that in their development roadmap unless they want it to sound all nice and clean.

>Blockchain tech is far more likely to see mass adoption in shitholes like Nigeria and India.

Lmao, thanks for the laugh

miss out out the gains then.

I think it's more likely that the marketing guy poswallet being very early into Dash, posw coin and ETH want's to donate for his taxes.

You don't think blockchains are more attractive in countries where prepaid cellphone credits are used as money and nobody has a bank account?

>not wanting your road map to sound nice and clean

Isn't that the goal?

They're probably pajeets hence the semi-cheesy road map

Lol whatever guys, go ahead and invest, but dont cry that you got scammed when POSW.com suddenly disappears.

just sayin.

thats not their site tho

also petros anagnostou is marketing manager of posw so we can just torture him if they scam us :)

You might need to generate a PoSWallet address from the Dashboard page, that's what I had to do even though my PoSW also said that it was already Vested

i heard you have to be invited by an administrator to a special private help chat in order to get help

it may hit 12 cents for the first time today

thanks m8 ill give that a try

Does POSW.com even exist?

It took about 24 hours for my posw to start staking. If anyone wants to try it without buying coins send me a email at [email protected]

Some autist said that because he was too stupid to find the public link for their Slack.

biigie smalls is not small

poswallet mean the opposite faggot

PoSW

>The one coin to rule them all

>The one to bind them all

>The one true King

in the darkness

Ok so this coins top exchange market depth is a fantacy

76 btc to reach .01 btc

76 btc is nothing, and this coin demand is growing fast.

i would not be suprised to see it hit 10 $ in a matter of 30 minutes , when idk but i can see this playing out.

meanwhile everyones tryin gto stake their coins and not selling.

So this is it, after that idk

sorry senpai forgot that part.

agreed 76 btc is nothing.

it's just a matter of time.

I think the triggering event will be getting more people to stake on the wallet etc etc to have some faith

Once they polish the UI a bit and start advertising shits gonna moon

Can someone explain this shit to me?

Paying members get an 7% higher stake rate than everyone else...

Very Concerning

I don't normally say this, but I'm really excited about this one.

This is going to actually make people millionaires.

Why is that concerning,
They are developers, without dumping coins and devaluation of their own coin, this is a great way to generate money for them

something about this just feels right

right??

It feels like that piece of a puzzle that fit right where it needed to be.

Because they are creating their own eco system for trading coins. and having POS become the currency that people trade back into. Like how you trade alt coins but trade back into BTC to cash out.

It makes sense

It really does make perfect sense. The only thing I'm concerned with is the security of the site and the transparency of the dev team, but so far they've actually been really helpful to me.

This is the beginning of a very beautiful journey to the moon, boys.

im concerned about security too. thats the only thing. but thats for all exchanges

I'm sure people thought the same of yobit etc etc when they first released.
Like I said earlier. This shit isn't even on the launch pad. This is the start of the machine that slowly crawls the shuttle to the launch pad

see you on the moon

ATTENTION

money is pouring out of pivx

massive dump

>imo its to buy posw

I have a feeling that polo would add posw before pivx, accept, i dont like poo in loo

I have this feeling same i had with XEM at 50 SIA at 15 LSK ICO, ETH (even though i hate russian scam coin) at 2.50 $ , pivx, via, pot, combined into one and multiply that by 100, this is going to boom.

Sometime this weekend i have deep space feeling

Looks like a pump and dump to me

you're right selling all my posw for bitbean...

Except posw is the means to trade for all these coins, they just set a new standard

posw will have to be worth more than all these shit coins to be used as a means to trade

better get into bitbean then

I'm not thrilled about it but
1) It gives the devs a way to make money without dumping
2) It attracts whales, who will load up and then sit on their stash, slashing supply and driving up the price

right, but you can stake other coins when using their exchange.
That's the point, use their exchange just like yobit etc yet you can stake your coins

why wont bittrex let me withdrawl my motherfucking bitcoins. god fucking dammit!!! i hope this shit exchange fucking burns

did you confirm the transfers by e-mail?
bittrex always makes you confirm from your e-mail address

Explain.

Have you checked your email for the withdrawal verification?

yeah, aware of that. some bullshit 24h limit. id literally rather use yobit for fucks sake.

just a friendly reminder posw has a 500$ withdraw limit per day with 2500$ id verified. I bought into the ico made a lot of money but am stuck withdrawing pittance per day. These fuckers are holding whales hostage.

This is your warning.

There's withdrawal limits on all exchanges you faggots

What, did you think they would just let you ruin their startup buy just cashing out immediately?

$500 a day is only half of Bittrex, not that weird for a young exchange. They even posted an announcement about it, it's going up soon.

There are a lot of sketchy things about all cryptos, i wish you niggers would at least complain about the right things.

you buy a mil at ico

Because they are preventing a pump and dump, how is that a bad thing?

Literally a good thing

It even says on the front of the dashboard that they are working on implementing a new ID verification system to increase withdrawal limits. In the meantime, you can also send them a support ticket asking for bigger withdrawal limits, and they will ask for an ID and a photo of you holding the ID (this is what I did).

Friendly team over at PoSW Slack low-key announcing that Bittrex will be adding PoSW soon, this will bring a temporary surge of volume from the hype, good time to stock up.

I never showed my ID and I can withdraw $2,500

I migrated my PIVX from bittrex to posw. How long should it take to show up?

Thanks for the tip

Yeah, I think if you activate 2FA you get a $2,500 withdrawal limit, because I have that limit and it's all I did.

couple weeks

It's $2500 if you enable 2FA faggot quit whining

Get in now for your last chance under 10k sats or regret it forever Veeky Forums

oh god, boom coming

>POSW will dominate exchanges
>WAVES DEx

You woot m8 - It's like you are completly new to crypto

Post proof

Wait to to you see The BlockNet DEX.

It took like 20 minutes here for me

So I got my PIVX in smoothly, but I did do this thing and I'm not sure if it's placebo or not, but you should try it and see if it helps if you have PIVX stuck