/lhg/ /elyg/ vanilla WoW

We're on Lightbringer realm
Alliance guild:
Mandate of Heaven, 2 40man BWL groups, levelers welcome, whisper anyone for invite

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Reminder to filter all Everyst posts and report the ones that bypass the filters.
Everyst is an upcoming fotm cash grab honeypot that gets shilled hard by its lead admin on Veeky Forums of all places. Their discord doesn't even have 150 people and subreddit is at 45 right now. They were already hacked once and it was revealed everything was stored in plain text. They shill and lie like crazy in these threads. Do your best to filter, ignore and report.
Do NOT fall for this scam. If you register with them use a throwaway mail/pw because they'll sell the data in 2 weeks.

>How to connect
Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Client
forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

Old Thread: who cares

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/b6qPeaH
youtube.com/watch?v=oFFduOkYE-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they're still too scared to make an Everyst general

HAHAHAHA

Horde Über Alles

#horde-guilds @everyst discord

>discordapp.com/invite/b6qPeaH

sweetie... your thread would die in 20 minutes without us

>make the thread too early so you can include antieveryst propaganda in the OP
Hmm I really wonder who is scared here and who isn't.

9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time Dec 1
Everyst -- Super Fresh, x1 Exp, Chinese Free anti proxy/vpn in place.

set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

FIRST FOR FUCK YOU POTTU YOU ARE A TRANNY FUCK

you better hope Everyst invested into some nice ddos protection
Elysium, LH, warmane, wowfreakz will have fun tomorrow

havong OVH as your host doesn't guarantee protection, it's costly

0.dwarf palli
1. orc warlock
2. human rogue
3. undead mage
5. tauren shaman
6.dwarf palli
7. orc warlock
8. human rogue
9. tauren shaman

boom!

I'm not joining before tou post a screenshot of who's GM or who has a say in things

this is disinfo vpn ban isn't coming for a month at least

Playing a Priest right now and I'm wondering: Is there a way to make right click use wand instead of main weapon by default? Or am I stuck with having to bind "shoot"?

>everyst

Okay guys, stop messing around'.

I'm so torn between warlock and shaman for eventual healing. I love healing, but I'm afraid the levelling will be too tedious versus priest, but I've done priest too many times.

Warlock is guaranteed fun and you can wreck allies while levelling. Also on a fresh server they're good because they aren't as gear reliant when levelling.

Help me.

>you can wreck allies
he doesn't know

its a leveling guild, dude
everyone has a say.. we dont have chinks or trannies to worry about

we could get into raiding soon, but i wanna focus on pvp ranks 1st

raiding would require more people to have a leadership role, obviously

If you're gonna make the thread early at least include the link to the previous thread you dumb cuck.

incorrect. it will be present at launch with a database of commonly used free services mainland china relies upon being blacklisted.
Tech savvy gold sellers will find a workaround until they are shut down at a later time.
Normal chinese players will hit the stumbling block and remain on Light's Hope or Nighthaven.
If chinese gold sellers don't have fellow chinese players to sell to, they don't bother. It's that simple.

Cant decide if I wanna roll orc warrior or ud priest. Never tanked in vanilla, is it hard? Feel like i would get ganked a lot with shit utility while leveling and when you hit 60 your the most played class. Those big swords tho! Can priest worldpvp when thet get shadowform at 40?

Odds: Orc Warlock
Evens: Dwarf Paladin
Dubs: Night Elf Priest (Male)

how mad are you freshcuck, based mandate of manlet runs this general. go back to wpsg with your fotm funservers you kek.

If you don't know how to tank fourteen years after the content was released, you might as well put on your frilly laces and get on your knees to be the good healslut you were born to be, bitchboy.

nice larp but wreathe has said time and time ago then china ban isn't coming until patch 1.3

keep bumping my thread for me, freshcucks

youtube.com/watch?v=oFFduOkYE-E

why do you guys hate chinese, they just want to play on Everyst like everyone else? I want /pol/ to leave...

The only healing you'll get is from vampiric embracel. I'll remember to dot you up nexttime I see a warrior cuckbull