>Days of waiting
>Still no hat

tfw hat
suck it

>shitty recolor helmet i already own from race ages
im literally going to fr*cking scream

>average of 8.33 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop

FUCKING COMMUNIST DEVELOPERS GIVING STUFF FOR FREE

I have to waste bandwidth watching Streamers that I don't care about and only have a CHANCE to get it every 5 minutes. It's far from free.

literally irrelevant unless you have a >data cap

I don't see what the big deal is. Won't you have a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking a FREE hat?

nothing is free in life
not even our own thoughts

30+ hours of giving them +1 viewer and climbing the twitch ladder.

if i don't get a hat by the time i wake up...

Reminder you can just stream for yourself without even watching it and get a hat as long as your game is set to poe. Don't set sources, mute all volumes, set bitrate to low (not that it uses any since no sources but whatever)

Easy low bandwidth way to idle.

What's a build Lil Pump would play

vanguard/wicker spectres getting nerfed in 3.1...
rip my easy 36/40

What's a good Lacerate build that's not Slayer? I wanna be a hipster and not follow the meta desu.

Crit Occulist innsbury edge

Dyadus champion, raider or pathfinder

Where was this mentioned?

Thanks anons.

Don't worry, Solagards will be as good as ever I'd wager

What's a good build for completing challenges really fast then quitting?

A shotgun to your head is a solid bet
If you hate the game so much you only play it for challenges why bother at all ?

should I buy a div card pepog

What's the difference between 10% increase physical damage, and 10% increase attack physical damage?

When does one apply and not the other?

First one is for spells too retard

What if it's on a weapon?

then its applied locally to the weapon.
increased attack physical damage isn't even a mod found on weapons

I don't hate the game, I'm excessively goal oriented and experience fun through speed and efficiency.

Not everyone enjoys things in the exact same way.

According to Chris "Call your ISP" Wilson: using Adblock removes your eligibility for receiving your free twitch hat.

Wouldn't be surprised. You can always just stream yourself to get around that, though.

Oh gee, maybe they should've mentioned this IN THE FUCKING OPENING POST?

So then how do you know when something's local or global?

It's a lie. I got a rare hat with adblock and noscript on.

lacerate is a shit skill why would anyone use that the aoe is awful

It's mentioned in pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2034332 but not on the twitch post.

Cause i hate using the same skills all the time. Same reason i dropped off mayhem, went sunder again and barely made it to act 4 before getting bored.

try cleave its a lot better than lacerate

someone explain this alia's stream to me

It mentions nothing of the sort

Haven't played with Cleave yet either so i might try that, thanks.

Shit desu.

A lot of times it's hard to know since it doesn't explicitly state
But you'll sort of learn to understand how it works
Usually the damage rolls on a weapon are local

poeurl.com/bDil

Rate my RATarded Poison+Bleed RoA Deadeye I'm going to run in 3.1.
Also, would lesser poison or regular poison support add more DPS? Poison chance is irrelevant, either way I've got it capped
My ideal 6L as I see it is RAT - RoA - Poison/Lesser Poison - Chance to Bleed - PPAD - Deadly Ailments. Added Chaos won't do much for the bleed

Why the fuck is all my item text grey? Its supposed to be purple right?

oh it was my flux

Lesser poison is only really good for if you've got mega chaos damage scalling, or are lacking in the poison application department. Since you are not, i'd go for regular old poison, since that'll stack and buff your poison overall.

LMAO GGG

its almost like outsourcing your entire trading system is a retarded idea

Makes sense, thank you user

The solution is to provide your own fucking trading tools
I hope you're reading this Chris

they already did

yeah but they're worse

>p-please don't use private indexers

well watchu gonna do mr. chris "lc dupe was an inside job" wilson?

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

based

What is Chris even trying to say there? "Let others already use their private indexers, if everyone uses one it will make it hard fire me :("

Wow it's almost like YOU SHOULD PUT FUCKING TRADING POSTS IN THE GAME YOU RETARD.

more like if more people keep using them they'll pull the publicly available API and only have their own site and maybe poe.trade and poe.ninja available. which i'm ok with, fuck private indexers

Yeah, sounds fine to me.

>8
>312What's a good build for completing challenges

More that they don't really like private indexers but probably can't do anything about it. But if more people use it and put more of a strain of the servers, they'll cut it and only whitelist a few popular sites. Which is fine by me.

>fuck private indexers amirite

yeah let's shoot the messenger

retart

wish someone would shoot me

it's ggg, what did you expect
we should be happy they didn't stop providing the api to other sites

I want to shoot inside someone

What do you think it's like to shoot inside Kitava?

I want to shoot up some drugs that makes me not think

that's called playing videogames

fucking true t.b.h

It's almost as if when you center the game around quick seasons and doing everything fast and efficiently, peoepl wil lwant to do things quick and efficiently.

So when you make crafting a gamble, and worse than just getting something decent from trade half the time, when you make drops so shit you have to go ttade, when uniques are so plentiful you barely get waht you want, and all of this culminates into the mjority of the player base having to use a trade site or sniper tool. Then maybe Chris should just stop fucking around and lie in the bed you made.

Whitelisting would be an okay solution. It'd probably cause some problems sometimes for new tool creators the likes of poe.ninja etc, but still.
Scripts and bots will exist regardless, but at least they'd have to game sites easilly accessed by everyone rather than have direct access to much more responsive api data.
Having to use tools that eat these levels of bandwidth to have a fighting chance at sniping is kind of a retarded state for a game economy.

Or maybe they can just disallow sniping tools? if you want to drop all the gear you need in five hours there's always D3

If i get a whisp for an item i posted almost immediately i refuse to sell it, only after 10 mins+. Take THAT sniper bastards!

i lmao'ded

Yeah that's great guys. I still don't have my fucking hat.

if you don't like it theres something called SSF

>pick Path of Exile as your game while streaming on Twitch and you'll automatically be included.

u wot

>use poetrade live search
>retart lists his item for X
>whisper him as soon as my search pings
>retart thinks I'm scamming him and relist for X + Y

Some people like the idea of trading but find the current implementation bad in some ways and would prefer it was adjusted.

How supremely retarded of him to assume that the item is worth more than listed price when, no questions asked, you (and possibly others) instantly offer to buy it.

At this point i doubt GGG is gonna do anything. I just gave up and self-regulate desu, only trade for very specific things or if i want to try a stupid/fun build later in the league, not that "trade for every little thing all the time even for leveling uniques" shit desu. Also i never trade for rares DESU.

>get ultimate chaos helmet from free chest from spending points, got the boots from the previous free box from the level 30 event on that temp league
>but I got the beak helm from the twitch drop thing and it's pretty dank

feels neutral man

Yeah, right, because the game isn't balanced around super fast leagues. Go play ssf retard.

>free chest
>spending points

>super fast leagues
>4+ months per league
Now, i know that they usually die around the end of the 1st month but even that is enough time to do everything SSF, what's the rush? Why do you want to "finish" with the league in a week?

>list a popular item a bit under value
>immediate whisper, excellent
>"(price-10) c?"

Sell all my shit on the jsp for e-money

shrug, I had points floating around and upgraded a tab to premium

fuck bois should I rmt 90 ex on harbinger and buy a quad stashtab?

should I buy the 60 shekel supporter pack for free boxes?

No idea what to waste my goodgoy points though

Just flip a coin
Heads yes, tails no

the 60 shekel supporter pack is butt ugly though

>should i buy X for free Y
the mind of a retard

wait for the abyss packs desu
just buy a box or a weta

wait for abyess, the new packs are meh

already bought premium slot, had 15 points extra laying around
But if I understood it correctly for each goodgoy purchase you get shiny chaos & light box