Playable when

Post dragons

>waifu is Lyn
>been playing since game came out
>have all red unit under the sun multime times
>no Lyn
>not even Brave Lyn
This game is suffering.

I thought you weren't into the outgoing titcows and liked the more solemn ones like Sonya

I have two s.camilla, one is neutral +1 and the other is +atk-spd.

25 speed is suck an awkward number to work with, I might as well lower it while I look for a better one, right?

I’d give all of them for a spring camilla

>Duplicate Celica
Merge or Fodder?

Nyx when

How does it make you feel that I just rolled a Brave Lyn and I'm about to chop her up and feed her to another unit
I wonder what she tastes like

How come you didnt even pick her on the free 5* on the Brave Heroes event?
If you picked anyone else there she's not really your waifu.

>Didn't pick Brave Lyn for free
?

Fuck this shitty 8% bait banner bullshit. All I've gotten is -def Carrot Xander and now I'm back up to 11% again.

Rhajat is my wife.

I'm going to put dc on this fine lass but i dont have a nephenee to feed her wrath, what b should I take

Although it is a new thread I still want you all to know that you should all post nice things that would make Effie smile. Effie is a nice girl who would never hurt a fly. She makes me very happy but what also makes me happy is that you all have found who makes you happy. Every girl has their place in life and Effie's part in that life is to be a good friend when you need someone to be with the most. She has a hard exterior armor but deep down she is a sweet girl with a sweet heart and I like her personality. I hope you all post nicely and please do not be mean to each other because that would make Effie sad okay thank you I love you all

Is Fates worth playing?
I couldn't get into Awakening for nitpicking reasons involving the voice acting

>Finally get a Bridelia
>Probably the only one i'll get on the banner
>+Hp/-Spd
>have to now throw the Spd +3 seal on her just to get her to neutral speed
I knew it would happen deep down, but it still fucking hurts.

> Rhajat is a shit character and it's fine but doing it to Ayra is not okay

I just want an OP staff user. Maybe Kiria can be one now that they got buffed.

+Atk/-Spd. For units with spd below 30 it's a dump stat.

Guard bow looks sexy
Anyone have a pic of it in action

Being okay with this and not bitching simply means they'll do it more in the future.

I hope you're okay with no new character banners anymore and slowly sprinkling new characters on banners that don't matter.

>Threaten Res banner!
>also here's this new character micaiah!
>oh right she also shares her color with another shitty healer/blue ;)

I might be throwing my complaints in the wind, but at least I'm going to fucking complain. Complaining at least lead to them announcing this shitty idea beforehand instead of "surprising" us like they did with Ayra.

I picked Lancina because I had literally 0 blue unit due to rolling for Lyn for so long. I thought I would get Brave Lyn with money, I wanted to try to have her with good IVs instead of neutral, too.

Which red unit has the biggest tits?

WHODACRUSH

Weird that it upgrades from Assassin's bow though. They sort of serve different purposes.

KNEESUMFIN

What do I do with a +atk -spd Fjorm?

No

>I just want an OP staff user

I don't think she really has competition

Fonso upgrade when?

i feel you user
>200+ orbs
>-atk/+res Ike
>-spd/+hp Bridelia
>-res/+hp Spring-milla

well...at least Spring-milla ain't clinically retarded

G-guys
I took a break from heroes to play a little Doki Doki Literature Club and I...
Well
Isn't it strange how only a handful of units actually acknowledge that they were ripped from their world, and there's multiple versions of that world? I mean, there's even multiple Alphonse and Sharena's!

You could have picked Lyn and rolled for blues since its easier to get a blue unit than a colorless one. And the IVs wouldnt matter since if you got Lucina you could pair her up with your neutral Lyn.
That's your fault for overlooking that. But I hope you get her or the red version, dont give up.

Saber.

Looking at inheritence, there are plans for Guard Bow for 3-4 rarity pull character (probably going to be 4-5 like Leon). IS probably wanted to introduce the bow into the roster but didn't know how to do it properly without introducing a character wielding it, so they picked a random bow no one uses to do it.

Make his Folkvangr upgradable, give it a unique skill.

And give him +2 to every stat, same with the other 2.

I only realized the hell that is colorless after. I was too excited to get a decent blue unit.

Hopefully I can get the red one, I like her original role more.

Adult Tiki has bigger boobies.

I know it's hard for tharja brainlets like you to comprehend, but even in tits she plays second fiddle. At least she's first in brain problems.

Sophia is fucking huge

He'll get fierce breath onto his weapon with a 2 cooldown inheritable Sol upgrade and a +6 boost in his stats.

not even a question desu.

>tried to get Ayra on the legendary banner after I rolled on her original release banner and Eldigan, Lyn, and Saber instead
>get no Ayras but 3 Celicas, and every last one is either -spd or -atk
Oh come on now

The fuck is wrong with her legs

Tiki, Lyn, and Sophia are probably the best candidates.

Alright /feg/, redpill me on Owltomes. How good are they ? What's a good owl user. I rolled a BCaeda, and I already got two blue Blade users, so I'm thinking about trying something new.

Tharja's tits aren't even her main draw

>Fierce breath double close defense fonsie boy with Quick Riposte
He's got a lot more deadly all of a sudden.

>I hope you're okay with no new character banners anymore and slowly sprinkling new characters on banners that don't matter.
I would be fine with this, yes. I only gun for characters I like/want. Nothing is forcing or even enticing me to summon for the old ones. You don't actually do full rolls, do you?
>oh right she also shares her color with another shitty healer/blue ;)
This is the shit that I said was the problem. A new character on a banner with old ones are fine because then you just don't summon on the old unit focus colors, but you can't fucking do that when they share focus with the unit that's powercreeping. It's stupid.

This is not bigger than

Summer Tiki is a more accurate depiction of what she was like in Awakening.

Like the other user said, Lyn is probably bigger, but I was only thinking of mages for some reason.

Despite the fact you are a gosh damned idiot for not picking your "waifu" for free when you had the chance after you failied at rolling her for 6 months, if I could trade you one I could

Gonna need proof of Sophia's size

If he gets a better prf, more stats and an inheritable special, I'll actually invest in him. But right now nope.

owltomes are shit
give her keen blarwolf instead

The biggest and bounciest. She's uncontested.

>4 (f o u r) deirdres

what this banner has taught me is that the only way to win is to not roll

its an orb saving simulator, nothing more

they're fun, but they require a lot of planning. i run a -spd/+res Mae. she has an S support with Boey, and i pair her up with teammates who have spurs. i set her up to turtle, and she fries everything. even reinhart has trouble scratching her.

>HP+3 + Fierce Stance on weapon
>Steady Breath
>Quick Riposte
>Close Defense Seal
>Aether
Send feedback telling them to do this.

???

>His exposure in fighting Ike has made him learn how to use Aether
I like this.

Better than 1/4 of the 5*s desu

Lyn > Tharja > everyone else.
But Lyn is covered. Tiki would beat Tharja had she not had that artist and used the summer one as mentioned before, but that isn't the case and that's what matters unless you're so autistic you have titty tiki vision filtering everything and by that point even stick figures will do for you.

>implying

Who haven't I seen anyone with upgraded Hautclare or Missiletainn yet while so many people are refining dragons? Is this proof the buffs were a failure and fancy prfs just aren't good enough without the stat line to back it up?

honestly the best roll anybody has gotten on this cursed banner.

Divine Dew is timegated as fuck.
The only way to get it is by upgrading regular weapons.

I
HAVE
FURY!

You need to upgrade 3-4 weapons for the dew used for special weapons, impossible right now.

Should i go with distant defence 18 or is this ok?

Dew isn't out yet you dingus, breath weapons and everything else is stones

Tiki is smaller than Lyn in Heroes, summer version or not, unless you're counting against Brave Lyn and Bridal Lyn then you're right. Just like Tiki, Lyn also varies in breast size, except in Lyn's case it's all by the same artist.

Either way, Lyn is also a lot taller than Tiki and is just a bigger girl, Tiki has a smaller frame but still packs big melons so you have no need to be upset and argue.

> refining stone
> Devine dew
Ones much easier to get

divine weapons require divine dew to upgrade. the dragons just require ore. the game is handing out ore like hotcakes, but you gotta spend ore to make dew.
just be patient, sweetie, the prf buffs are coming.

Why don't we just go full autismo like we did with Fates and make a bust size chart for all the notable titty monsters in Heroes.

Excellent taste.
Post your Boey

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

You misunderstand. I'm not comparing her to Lyn. I'm talking about Tharja.

I wonder what upgraded Fensalir would do. Built in attack/speed smoke?

Ah, well Tiki and Summer Tiki are different. Summer Tiki naturally wallops Tharja, but the original statement is red unit. Summer Tiki is not red, and it doesn't matter how much you think they are connected, it doesn't count because what matters is the art of that hero.

>the same spur res / spur def combo
bro

>sweetieposters

Why

-5 ATK ploy against enemies, +5 atk to adjacent allies. And +3 spd cause why not

What do you do once you reach the point where everything the game throws at you becomes a cakewalk and you never leave Tier 20? Is collecting heroes and experimenting with stupid builds for the sake of it all that's left?

Never post this image again

yes

Why is sagemaster15 always complaining? He's really trying to force the "M-muh Ayra situation!" meme on Rhajat.

How high do you score in Arena Assault? Otherwise, yes.

i wish i was at where you're at, so i could finally be free from the hell that is my addiction to this game

:3c

>fanart

>How high do you score in Arena Assault?
I stopped playing it since it's not a fun mode.
Does anyone legitimately enjoy arena assault?

Takumi ruins this image, it's great otherwise.

Better question is why you think anyone here gives a fuck

BASED FURY BOY