/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

Brrrrr, it's cold in here. In the mood for some ice cream?
>General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs
youtube.com/watch?v=0WoD-fYE1KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I too hope that the orcs will be deleted, but only after they pay for their crimes.

male orc is still the best looking race after male undead so who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs

BABY WANT ICE CREAM, BABY WANT ICE CREAM!

So now we have to do a +15 mythic to get max ilvl loot from the weekly chest, right? What ilvl will it be?

TINY PIDDLE. BIG PUDDLE

>Saurfang has a full head of hair
absolutely based

orcs better get this too, the receding hairlines are almost as annoying as the hunch

>Male undead looks good

Now why would you flaunt your shit taste like that user? Not proper at all.
Have a long hard look at your life.

>Heroic High Command with pugs

VOID ELVES ARE FUCKING BROKEN THEY DON'T GET CAST INTERRUPTED AND HAVE A FREE BLINK

Has Blizzard told us why the Nightborn suddenly allied with the Horde?

It's even worse than Blink, does it have limited range?

enjoy reading some stupid bullshit

QUICKLY

Isn't the cast interruption immunity meaningless?

If you have the gold why not. It'll last you a few levels.

kek

>"wait I thought I was pod "
>"WHO WENT BEFORE ME I COULDNT USE POD"
>*pod user doesn't speak up when he eats shit jumping through 30 mines*
>*activates your beacon before the sky gets dark*
>*tanks the boss facing the stacked group while inside beacon*

This is the pug destroyer.

>All that potential and they get written into LITERALLY Purple Blood Elves

Is this what post-Metzen feels like?

Meaningless my dick, getting hit can make a 2s cast go to 4 freaking seconds, in PvP it's horrible and so is in PvE

Might be good for pvp but I havent pvped since wrath

Are there any cute leather helmet slot mogs that look good on female trolls and don't hide the hair?

>"""""""""male""""""""" Nightborne are soyboys
>female Nightborne are degenerate bisexual racemixers

Is there a spec that actually has Versatility as primary stat?

>given another chance after putting Azeroth in jeopardy numerous times
>joins Sylvanas
Reminder that Tyrande was right and the Nightborne haven't changed at all

it's a bit weird, innit?

is it ok for elves and trolls to be in a relationship, since they are basically the same species?

What about the Quaking Affix?
Sounds ridicolously OP.

It's not that interruption, velves are immune to their casting being delayed by melee hits.

Isn't it only when you take damage and your cast takes a bit longer?

It says nothing about interrupt immunity

What Quaking Affix?
A bit longer my dick, it's twice the time to cast.

>lying
When casting a spell: The first and second hit will add .5 secs each to the cast time.
All hits after the second will have no effect.

Never thought I'd miss his writing desu. I think a lot of people took him for granted. He couldn't close story lines off for a shit but at least the story lines were good and made sense, WoD excluded.

Those racials are getting nerfed as soon as everyone got their allied race alt at max level, don't be tricked by the jews

Taking a new class into BfA and can't decide between Hunter or Warlock

>Blizzard in full damage control on the forums atm because of how piss easy Antorus N and H is, and Because of Asmongold's redneck shit on his stream

it appears that everyone touched their special wounds

he never wrote WoD because he was on the middle of his breakdown, WoD is the Nu writers baby

Casting interruption is only a thing in PVP or while leveling. It doesn't really affect anything in raiding or even M+ as a whole.

Again nigger, those racials are garbage.

>male void elves are chads
>male nightborne are feminine cute boys

I couldn't care less about raiding or M+ autist calculator simulator

>Blizzard in full damage control on the forums atm
Where?

What'd Asmonsperg do now?

And Antorus is really, really fucking easy. It's laughable. I hope Mythic just destroys everyone.

Then you shouldn't care about the strength of racials either.

>How come Humans never get anything cool?
>implying these won't be the human subrace post launch
OUTTA MY WAY, HORDE FUCKING SHITS!

blizzard is too shit to do that

>female void elves are sluts
>female nightborne are sluts

>the raid that everyone has had 3 months to practice on the ptr is easy
raids shouldnt be on ptrs tbqh familia

>female elves are sluts

anyone else have issues with lag caused by addons? should i just stop being a brainlet and play with default ui?

My blood elf paladin is not a slut.

if these do become playable i am immediatly making a paladin or warrior, named steiner, and one of you shit heads has to make a gnome mage named vivi and be my mage bro

>Quick farm run ToS @ ava
>ilvl req set to 940 so I expect people to know what they're doing
Oh man I totally did not expect tanks to tank maiden away from laser and no one move avay during rupture realities.
How the fuck did they even get past maiden?

Even normie shitters who don't play PTR are walking through it desu.

I want a fat male human warrior called Alexjones

Never went on the PTR and cleared HC in 2 raid days. Its an easy raid.

Kul Tiras humans, broken, brown orcs, wildhammer dwarves, any other race? maybe some meme tauren race, hozen, gun'yu

Now that its been basically confirmed that 4 of the 6 initial allied races will be playable as a pre order bonus during 7.3.5's lifetime which was guessed during the Blizzcon embassy leak courtesy of Red Shirt Guy.

Has it been confirmed yet if Exalted is needed to start the recruitment questline and has to be done on the relevant faction?
>pls say no

Post your addon list. There's only like one or two addons I can recall that are so poorly designed that they consume a boatload of memory if not configured properly.

If you mean network latency, then no idea. They should never interfere with that.

I'd make a fat human DK, go Unholy and spread the gifts of Nurgle.

Stuff like Hozen would require too much work because you would need to model armor on a new skeleton

Allied races are minimal effort reskins

This
Kul tiras humans would probably use some orc skeleton and animations

elvui
gnosis
weakauras

apparently its a known issue that addons can cause network lag. if i clear cache and interface folder lag goes away.

Good excuse to go for field photographer i guess

Blizz already said the Kul'Tiras humans are a completely new model/skeleton, just use that lol

Yeah the fat guy posted above seems to have a similar stance as the new Saurfang

>Because of Asmongold's redneck shit on his stream

care to explain?

Only as much as humans and monkeys are

Should I take teleportation nexus or blink in mage class hall upgrades? My first alt so I wont be clearing zones

Dude i didn't even tested on the PTR, AND THE RAID IS WRATH NAXX OF EASY.

THIS IS SOME BUD BUNDY LEVELS OF LAMENTABLE MATERIAL!
>youtube.com/watch?v=0WoD-fYE1KY

probably its still the Antorus Raid Stream where he went full /pol/r9k/tard on Huehue's Spaniards and it looks like even some mythic raiding people from other US servers who tried to join his raid, and that shit pissed off even the /pol/tards fans of his who were also kicked off too.

and his autistic fans on the forums are reporting people for spam/trolling

Kul Tiras Humans are Fucking OGRYN, and Vykrul females will receive new model and skeletons later on

>how piss easy Antorus N and H is
doesnt look much easy to me

They will do. It's quite obvious. They've literally made a brand new human model for male and female of a "larger" bodytype with new animations and voices. They even updated the NPC human children models from the current vanilla model. It's pretty obvious this is one of the planned post launch allied races. They showed it off too much.

I want Tirasians to have Northern English accents. I shall make a Bobby B hammer wielding arms warrior in the Warfront armour set. My edited memes and quotes are already macroed in awaiting that moment.

>JAINA! THANK THE GODS FOR JAINA AND HER BIT TITS!

>I do know this: If the Windrunner girl convinces her dead human husband to invade and the Horde crosses the Great Sea... we won't be able to stop them

>FETCH ME THE BREASTPLATE EXTENDER!
and so forth

Big tiddie tauren with big stiff frozen nipples comes up and says
>Brrrrr, it's cold in here. In the mood for some ice cream?

would you do it user

why can't pandas be druids

What would horde get though?
If these were tied to kul tiras stuff then horde gets nothing.

>all elves are sluts
>femsluts, malesluts

So basically he got sick of shitty brownskins and LFG shitters fucking up his raid and now people are asshurt he called them out for being shitters while trying to host community runs?

Who /evil/ here?

Speccing into any tank spec should immediately turn you into a kul tiras human

>no glyph to turn ghoul minion into a cute nurgling

>2/11H after 3 days

he was always was a redneckretard even with white people, dude if you see his pic from post-blizzcon i bet your ass that you will feel bad for playing wow til now

im not kidding

>Roll Tirasian Hunter
>Get the bulkiest transmog, the bulkiest gun
>Get into warfronts
>RP walk forward while Barraging hordes of orc grunts

Oh so it's not even something like that? People are just now finally getting asshurt that he hates literally everyone? He's always thought everyone was a dipshit.

Why is this news suddenly?

Show pic

>everyone logging antorus pugs
>my welfare alts parse 30% at most
god damn mythic raiders, one day someone will misinterpret this shit

why is the lego quest reward from velen only a 910?

This Highmountain Tauren quest sounds dumb as shit.
>dude, Old Gods because otherwise we're boring lmao
>dude, Baine, we've got a dragon now even though there's literally only two black dragons left lmao

To get Highmountain you need: Exalted with Highmountain,Complete Highmountain storyline(including dungeon) and finish recruitment short storyline

To get Nightborne: You need entire suramar storyline upto the end of Insurrection and the Nighthold aswell as exalted with Nightfalle followed by recruitment questline

To get Void Elves: Currently unknown.

To get Lightforged: Exalted with Army of the Light, completion of Argus storyline and finishing Antorus on any difficulty and then recruitment questline.

With this seeming logic that means:
To get Dark Iron: Completetion of Kul'Tiras storylines(including dungeons),Exalted with new Dark Iron rep on that island and recruitment storyline

To get Zandalari: Completion of Zandalar Storyline(including dungeons), exalted with new Zandalari rep and recruitment storyline

Obviously if you only have alliance or only have Horde, you are shit out of luck for opposing side..but hey extra character slots!

>mfw locking a expansion feature behind previous expansion reputation system

>una vela 300 mounterinos

DEATH TO THE SCOURGE

>can't unlock dark iron so i can desert this shitty faction without leveling up another character AND fulfilling their requirements first
kill me

>playing only alliance or horde
This is the actual real function of demon hunters now that the Crusade is over.

HEYYY MACAREEENAA

what are all the racials

How do I get the new stuff to show up in model viewer?

if only wow had community websites