/evg/ Everyst general

Everyst is the newest and most innovative private server for vanilla WoW. It will launch in about 4 hours!

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

>Server info
twitter.com/everystwow
Everyst Discord (discordapp.com/invite/b6qPeaH)
(everystwow.com/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/M4ko1339/Registration-Page.
pastebin.com/SvnDUv7G
pastebin.com/tysej22Z
youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ1XwGDcA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder we're rolling Alliance

Keep at it guys, soon /lhg/ will be dead and they will all jump onto this gen

Its over lads, LHbulls have won, the chinese are going to be invited here also.
Just wait for Classic.

I don't know, they have a mod in their ranks. This is the anti-gamergate site, after all.

"no"
as always they only win when authority step in

So /evg/ actually has intellectuals and /lhg/ is filled with soulless idiots who think Nazis are bad.

Hmmm......... hard choice!

This. Also Chinese will be blocked out with the 1.3 patch. Until then they will boost pop statistics, giving Everyst legitimacy until they're all kicked out! Ha!

3 HOURS 47 MINUTES

i dont care about nazis or trannies i just wanna know which faction does more pve typically or if its likely to be an even split

>giving Everyst legitimacy

Everyst is already the only legitimate server by default if you know anything about what's happened in the past month. The very existence of LH is illegitimate, and Elysium explains itself.

Sounds like a good enough reason to roll horde.

Damn no I'm new, what's the deal with LH? It's a split from Nostalrius or something right?

I thought the whole purpose of WoW was to immerse yourself in a fictional world, not bitch about american politics

REMINDER TO ROLL HORDE AND SECURE AN EXISTENCE FOR OUR PEOPLE

Is everyone ready?
>cleaned my room
>washed my clothes
>restocked my minifridge
>got bread, ham, cheese, and spinach for sandwhiches
>got veggie chips and hummus
>got greek yogurt
>got several cans of arazona green tea

I am fucking ready!

People will never stop bringing real life autismo into wow. fantasy as a genre is ruined forever because of this.

Nations' right to self-determination is a very global problem, little rori.

Whitekidney wasn't getting his share of the chinese corruption profits, so he spilled the beans on what was happening to the public (crogge/sheena gold and character selling and getting money for it), then created his own server as a 'community service', where he gets the amount of kickbacks that he wants.

Plebbit and about 10 thousand level 60 chinks in rmt/admin created characters moved to the new server (Lights Hope). Plebbit, because they wanted to virtue signal and stay with the non-corrupt "good guy". The chinese, because whitekidney invited them and they offered to pay him for the privilege of selling to plebbitors again.

Now its named Lightbringer, and the population consists of 80% chinese rmters and bots that wipe in MC with a raid full of t2s, 10% whites living in a state of constant fear of being 'racist' towards the chinese and each other, and 10% "other" third worlders and mullatos of various types who do their own thing.

That was ruined before politics by self-inserting. Just play on RP servers if politics annoy you.

>WoW has FIVE FUCKING GENERALS because the mods are too autistic to understand the de facto /vpsg/
smdh

You should pre-make your sammiches and keep them in the fridge.

shut up dummy bitch, fuck off loser!!!! talk about FRESH or GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

rori?

The evidence for Elysium selling generated characters, colluding with chinks, and the woman admin skimming money off of the donation pool piled so high that a chunk of the developers performed a literal coup. They set up an Elysium copy (called Light's Hope) within 24 hours and practically nuked Ely, including character data. It took them a long time to recover.

Elysium admitted to everything but never actually promised to change their ways. The leadership of LH is just as suspect and they were no more transparent than Ely.

So, the choice for the average player was: Stay on a dead Elysium where the owners admit to fiddling with things, or go with the pack to LH and be lied to?

Very clearly a conflict of interest going on.

and everyst won't be corrupt as fuck how?

>the only non pol server is rp servers
it used to be the other way round where people who were racist would have to rp their autism.
can't wait till classic just removes the flith from the servers and the worst il have to deal with is retards talking about their retarded world leaders.

Goddamn. And Everyst is legit? I heard they got hacked so I don't know what to believe and what to hate.

VPN ban, no Chinese allowed.
visible GM logs.

That's 99% of problems solved.

you can trust whites to do the right thing

Well Chinese are allowed in, so

>Our soft region lock will not be complete until at least Patch 1.3, with GM Logs sometime before that.

why?

>VPN ban
a-any day now guys, seriously!!!

i have it on good authority those chinese sons of bitches are goin down

Everyst got hacked, but its apparently launching in a few hours. We won't know if its a scam or not until people start playing there.

The main admin Wreathe apparently had something to do with kronos, so we will see.

why would the gold sellers bother rolling on a 200 pop realm?

>generic VPN ban
So I'm not playing then. I'm not giving my real IP to some shady private server in 2017.

I'm going to spoonfeed you this once
"You guys got hacked, I heard you were storing passwords in plain-text, how can I trust you?

We understand your skepticism, and we urge you to use strong, throwaway passwords for all private servers, including our own. Any suggestions that we stored passwords in plain-text are false, we still have the old, hacked DB with hashed values, and have provided our own database entries with our personal emails and hashed passwords as proof of this, along with the source code. That said, we are currently using a vetted and open source registration implementation, you may view the source code here: github.com/M4ko1339/Registration-Page. Additionally, we have locked down permissions and exposure on our webserver and can assure you that your information is secure.
How did you get hacked?

On October 29th, we were social engineered by an Elysium-affiliated user. Under the guise of helping us, he installed several backdoors (and BTC miners) using the root password he gained from the debug dump. This allowed him to capture passwords on entry before they were hashed."

>why would you bother making money

To get a surge of initial players from third world shitholes, in order to create an illusion of a stable population growth.

I'm rolling there, but I'm under no illusion that the first couple of weeks are not going to be full of retarded chink insects trying to power level.

If they don't follow through with a vpn/chinese region ban, I'm out, and so are everybody that rerolled there from LH. Leaving them with yet another chink infested third world shithole private wow server.

have you never heard of a bad investment?

will people playing on everyst be nice to each other?

l8r botter

Yeah I did the same with nighthaven but of course those retards started paying to advertise on facebook and vk so now it's 80% russians.

>I'm not giving my real IP to some shady private server in 2017.

What the fuck is a private server going to do with your bare IP that you could possibly worry about?

always!!! but ONLY if youre a cutie :P

Of course. The solidarity in /lhg/ was real.

I'm not turning my VPN off for anything to begin with.

yeah man I'll suck your dick no prob
I hope you aren't shy

you have a vpn?
who which how much?

i will pay 1g within 12 hrs of server launch if someone just reserves the name "jarjarbinks" for me

k dipshit, see ya

It comes as a package with my firewall and anti virus.
Well that didn't take long at all. You'll do great.

provided by?

You got a deal. Meet me in Elwynn Forest

Any dedicated ERPers rolling on Evertryst?

Avast

That depends, how do you feel about being BLACKED?

These people have all been around for a while and don't make much effort to hide their nature
It was obvious from whitekidney's conduct in the nost and elysium community that he's a lying drama-stirring little shit
It was obvious from shenna's conduct that they have ego and control problems
And it is obvious from wreathe's conduct that he's a naive incompetent who will inevitably fuck up everyst in some way or another - but there's no reason to believe he's a corruption risk per se

is it true no crossfaction chat anymore?

It's true. Shame really, it would have been a great social experiment.

but why

its not blizzlike

nether is 3x exploration exp
aww man was looking forward to shit talking

pastebin.com/SvnDUv7G

pastebin.com/tysej22Z

I won't discriminate; I don't blame the little ladies for losing interest in their men.

hunter or mage for everyst

What faction are we rolling also no crosschat?

Warlock

I'm rolling Alliance to educate people about our lord and the 88 words. I implore you to join me.

Lol just saw the mod post. Ahahahaha the trannies are literally shaking right now.

Stay safe, bulls. Remember to drink water and get up to stretch your legs.

all shitposting aside it's going to be a comfy time and not sperging out at each other r-right?

is Tirisfal Glades considered comfy?

strawpoll.me/14522060
strawpoll.me/14522060
strawpoll.me/14522060

VOTE

1-3 undead priest
4-6 orc shaman
7-9 undead warlock
0 Troll hunter

what are the easiest classes to level to hardest classes to level?

Druid good for world pvp on horde side? Or shaman better?

>facation
you had one job

>suddenly lhg is dead

L M A O
M
A
O

sht u up rrratrd id odnt need2 swpel

EV ER YST

IT'S HAPPENING!@!!

Post your planned character name, I will rate it

nice try

I kind of want to play Warrior this time around even though the leveling process will be aids. Someone convince me otherwise.

Facation, all I've ever wanted. Facation, pretending to get away.

warrior

Should I roll Horde or Alliance?

Don't, hardmode is addicting.

easiest are hunter and warlock

no class is really "hard" to level just tedious. warriors and rogues rely a lot on gear so they're the most annoying to level

You better be a nolifer if you're going warrior or you're going to have a bad time
t. nolife warrior

Freshies!!!

Orc or Tauren Warrior?

And no, racials don't matter to me.

it's not hard just very tedious.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ1XwGDcA4

naxx is easy it's just a gear check grind.