best girl version

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAhTh5ud0pw
webmshare.com/1WvqV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for my wife Syndra

>noxus nobles are starving

i want to rise a revolution in noxus and capture and gang bang katarina

Is TF a good way to learn mid lane and git gud at the game?

Everyone is suggesting to pick up TF, especially since a lot of smurfs play on TF.
How do I play him?
What's his role in the game?
His burst seems low and his range is shit as well, plus his ult doesn't do much after laning phase when both teams are just 5 v 5 deathballing each other.

>In Noxus only strength matters
Do they even have rape laws or anything or is it just a free for all?

xth for my wife Seju :3

I hope you all have a swell day! Post champions you like no matter what! I love Ivern's aesthetics and his overall play style.

>No, annie or malzahar are the easiest to learn mid with.

>tf doesnt have much of a kill pressure, unless the enemy is retarded. you just waveclear with red+q and roam, use blue for mana sustain, your first back should be at level 5.

>hes a snowball other lanes champ, unless you go ludens and lich bane your dmg wont be good. hes good in splitpushing or pick comps.

yes, his ult isnt the best at 5v5s, but dont underestimate vision.

An old game I had. How did I do?

>died
dumb slut

>picking vayne is still allowed

When I finally get in promotions teammates start to pick shit like Mid Anivia and Toplane Karthus while enemy has decent champs.
Why? Why can't the pick at least something decent

Best couple

It was to save my adc ;_;

Coming back from s2, can someone explain to me how wards function now? Sometimes I can see wards long after they have been placed without using sweeping lens/a pink ward myself, and it's leaving me confused as fuck.

and look how that worked for him.

The fuck is our guy hashinshin playing?

WHEN

W H E N

xth vor varus

GIVE ME CHAMPIONS REACTIONS OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

>Lucian mid
>"don't worry guys im a smurf (:"

every time

How long until they remove support? Unlike Dota 2 support in League has no place whatsoever.

>call my adc varus a double gay
>can't get banned because I'm just citing the lore

>ornn STILL autowins trades

cmon

Is Zelos out yet?

>faggot that isnt rank 7 and gold+ picks lee sin
>does fuck all
>we lose
stop it you cucks

What's the new Varus lore?
Heard something about him becoming gay.

2 guys 1 darkin

TF is definitely the best midlaner to git gud. He teaches map awareness and also good laning patterns, if you can survive TF's tough matchups you can survive tough matchups on most champs.

I miss S1

2 gay hunters go home, Noxus attacks, one of them is gravely injured, the other guy pulls him to the magic pond in the magic temple to save him, they fall into the pond, magic stuff happens and the darkin inside fuses with the two hunters into a single body, the not-injured one wants revenge, the other one doesn't, the darkin does too against humanity, the three bicker and fight for the body's control, at the end the three are living happily ever after for some fucking reason.

Why does lgbt forces itself in a way that make people hate it even more?
I'm completely fine with gays but the fucking way they shove it in people's faces is just disgusting and honestly kinda pathetic

Varus is now a demon whose mind is haunted by the thoughts of the two faggots he's possessed by.

QUALITY

WRITING

Maybe turning Varus queer will improve his ms

dude gays lmao gib us inclusive shekels

>Be Sivir and have a shit lane because Janna walks in and instantly dies
>get behind
>she gets caught again
>behind even more

>their kat obviously gets fed
>kat is right there
>lol why arent you auto attacking

Are these people for real, our only cc is gnar and he wants to go in AA range of a fed kat

/blog

>Nothing changed since then

>No oni Poppy
>No HERO Poppy
>No 3 THREE pigtails Poppy
Wtf RITO even doing?

which league girl is best for me if i want one that loves cuddles

Most of of the hate is justified because Riot retconned a confirmed straight champion who had a wife and child for this new lore which completely destroys his old identity for something entirely different.

If they used this lore for a new champion then everyone would be okay with it. But the fucked up big time by deleting Varus's old lore to make up for all of this.

lmao user git gud I bet apdo wouldve won that stop being shit

Because they are retards that want to retcon shit instead of doing it the way it was don for years until like 2012 or something?

most "normal"/comfy league girls would be lux, akali, sivir or cait.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAhTh5ud0pw

another video from our guy hashinshin
feel free to watch

3rd for best daddy.

Why are assassins the funniest class in the game by far lolbabs?

>log into old account from 2010 that i ditched for smurf some time around 2013
>30 people in my friends list haven't logged in for years
They probably smurfed too but fuck

what about the purple small one? she good waifu?

>...

Could you post a link to the tierlist that Hashitshit was refering to?

i want eve to torture and kill me

I thought that's Graves.

>Riven top
>"my second account got banned"
>"i've lost 500 dollars in banned accounts"
>carries us to victory effortlessly

Thanks, Ribbon

Am i the only one that hasnt watched that stupid video or read the comic? Should i bite the bullet and gay my shit up senpai?

why does tryndamere get put back in the trash every season

So if I got this right Varus is made out of two gay noxians guys, right?
So he's 2/3 gay now, is this going to be Leagues big gay character like Tracer is for Overwatch?

Also who was the golden queen in varus's backstory and since when were there big darkkin wars in the past?

>remove atmas
>remove bruta
>make BC build off kindlegem
>surprised bruisers are shit

How can i insult varus players in game and avoid no no words so i wont be banned?

but trynda didn't get any buff or nerf after his ap ratios got nerfed in s3

Pandering to pedophiles? And Anthony Burch?

You can barely understand anything in it anyway, whoever did that shit has no concept of arranging panels or just drawing anything coherent

i wouldnt invest too much into the lore maybe in 2 years its all retconned because its now expected to have a transgender dog archer in your game in something

>what is meta

xth for breast metal waifu

Call them tolerant

J U S T

Did, did the Kog Maw survive?

Is Varus gay or did the warrior guys just have a bother like comradery, like non sexual.

One day police find BIRCH in river with hammer in his ass

they said they loved each other directly what more do you want

>*venom casks your backline* HELLO :--D

The writing for the comic and video is terrible, but the visuals of the video are good at least. I'd just watch the video, if anything.

>unlikely case people don't like them being gay
N-no guys t-they're totally just brothers
>People like them being gay
Yup they gay as fuck
-Riot

It's that simple

Yeah I love my brother but it doesn't mean I bend over and let him fuck me.

>try champion for the first time
>lane gets camped and the enemy zones you
Great

maybe it's a platonic love
riot didn't show them having sex

Thanks for reminding me that i will never get wasted and demolish a demacian amusement park then get on the highest point of the rollercoaster and cuddle with Sivir while watching the rising sun.

you made me sad ;_;

Alright lads, I sent a ticket to riot support asking if they were going to reveal anything on champion sexuality, this is what I got:

>So now that you've recently unveiled Varus' new lore and background and shown us that he's a Yu-Gi-Oh fusion of 2 gay dudes and a Darkin, are you going to be revealing/expanding other champions' sexualities and/or romantic relationships?
(J4/Shyvana, Caitlyn/Vi, Jinx/Ziggs, Teemo/Tristana/Rumble, etc.)

Response:
>Hi there Commando, I didn't even know Jinx/Ziggs was even a thing! (I guess the whole blowing up things makes sense) You know what, I'm actually not sure if we'll be discussing any sort of the sexual preferences of other champions so I can't really give you any in depth details. I think that if you put this on the boards, you'll be able to get some feedback from other players to maybe even expand on these characters lore! Rioters often check out our boards so who knows, maybe you'll even get a response from a Rioter that worked on the Varus lore rework. If there's anything else I can help you with, I'll be here for ya. OnlyMordeNA

Definitely gay, the entire first comic is about them meeting one of the gay guys mom. They also call each other Heart-Loght which seems to be your husband/wife in Ionia.

>Top Zed

Tell them they're brave for playing Varus, and you admire that.

Its banned in russia, what other proof you want?

>top laner that isnt a tank
>jungler that is useless pre and post 6
>mid laner aatrox-tier
>support that isnt a tank/healer
>secret op adc nobody knows to play

The champ just isnt good, favorable mets or not

webmshare.com/1WvqV
r8 my skil level friends :)

Wait, it is?

Kek, is this true?
Based Putin.

Why not? What are you? Gay? I can't think of anything manlier than taking a big dick.

he was top laner at release

Silly nazi, you can't get VixCait, that would be fetishizing lesbians

varus/10

>I didn't even know Jinx/Ziggs was even a thing!
THANK YOU