pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyBdJP1U-c
youtu.be/MiPGSHW8_Yw?t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does Gwyndolin taste like? Did he enjoy being eaten?

swear down so many man trying to be Fighter PL nowadays

baka

We gonna restart the Age of Fire or what?

Have they said anything about how you're supposed to get the monk's head collar when they shut down the Demon's Souls servers?

is this it?

Wouldn't surprise me if they kept the description but removed the special effects.
It's something neoFROM would do.

Bit of an update on the progress on the new characters slider sheet.

I'm finally almost done putting in the NPC sliders, there's only six left to fill out including Shira and Zoey. I'll get started on porting the user-submitted sliders after that, but those are a fucking mess and I don't know if all of them should be ported (not that there's a problem with waifu sliders, but a lot of them are average/bad now that more people know how to work the sliders). Is there any opinion/consensus on that?

New tubame video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyBdJP1U-c

how do i make custom spells in sotfs cheat engine?

>does he enjoy being eaten?
without doubt. (lewd eaten, not vore-eaten like that filthy pedophile priest)

please, gwyndolin is a stiff moralfag that would rather read a bible than participate in such scandalous acts

Nice. I'd love to eventually see sliders for Friede's pretty face.

Pretty sure those don't exist since her entire model was custom-crafted, like the Fire Keeper. The most progress that Zullie's made is finding her eye color.

Oh wow so much pointless spinning and fancy bullshit that end up in BS kills anyway.
At least its not a win compilation.

The spinning is a BS tech he's just fucking it up in the beginning.

how do i make custom spells in ds2 sotfs cheat engine?

>After Aldrich was revived as one of the Lords of Cinder, he experienced visions of the world's inevitable envelopment in darkness, and neglected to take his throne. He began dreaming of the Old Gods, who supported the linking of the fire, and sought to devour them. Sulyvahn traveled with him to Anor Londo and managed to capture Gwyndolin, God of the Darkmoon. His younger sister, Captain Yorshka, was imprisoned above her own church by Sulyvahn, while Aldrich began consuming the God of the Darkmoon.
>As Aldrich took to devouring Gwyndolin's body, he appears to have entered hibernation, falling into a deep slumber. In his sleep, Aldrich was also able to absorb Gwyndolin's memories, as he dreamed about a young, pale girl in hiding. Weak as he had not fully finished consuming the god, he awakens to defend himself, utilizing Gwyndolin's power/body and a miracle developed from his dreams.

By learning how to use CE by yourself instead of asking on a board where nobody cares.

TELL ME

If you stop spamming and posting your request every few minutes, I will.

o-ok thankyou

who is this and why do we care

Was Aldrich surprised while he ate Gwyndolin at his gender? Was it a pleasant or unpleasant surprise?

>BS tech
Of course it is since it's moronic to swing your weapon in BSouls.

Your Dark Souls PvP God.

We don't. It's stale as fuck DaS1 PvP gameplay.

fuck off wannabe le epic hacker
this is not impressive

Why?

Why are most webms I see of DS are in Nip language? Is there a reason for this? How can they read anything?

because no matter how many pointless maneuvers are added to the mix it's just backstab fishing

This is some quality netcode.
Just as expect from the best game in the world.

That's just you being a reductionist.

That fucking sucks. Then again, no wonder those two faces are 100 times prettier than anything you can make with the character creator. It's because making those two with the character creator is impossible because of how shitty it is.

I want to eat out his asshole.

still not impressed

I’m suddenly curious if his penis is still intact.

Of course, he has a cute, blush, five inch penis!

You don't have to be. These are only for die-hard DaS fans.

So why didn't he dodge the damage?
Why didn't the blue just BS him for the kill?

>DS1: Lagstab Souls
>DS2: ADP Souls
>DS3: shieldturtle spam souls
Dark Souls PvP "combat" is a joke. no amount of "techs" that abuse the netcode will change that. get good at a real fighting game instead of shitting up the souls series

>shieldturtle spam souls
Confirmed for knowing literally nothing about the game. It's Roll Souls and/or Sippy Souls.

is yorghs spear good?

oh yea, i was stuck on my passive, reactive dark LKSS turtle build i forgot there was another way to play

Is there any reason why Aldrich got these visions of the darkness? I thought only the eyes of firekeepers would show the world of darkness.

Why did he lower the brightness when dying?

The souls series wouldn't be popular without the unique online functionality.

>>DS3: shieldturtle spam souls
Frayed

I think he wanted to be sure he got the BS. Dodging the second hit would have made it harder to get it. No idea what's up with the blue. He was a little bit later but I think he could have got the BS too if there was enough latency between them.

To hide his shame for getting parried twice in a row and generally messing up the fight.

It's top tier alongside Santier's.

Yes it's one of the best weapons in the game if you have the stats.

It's fun

That's true, and the average Souls pvper would get demolished in a fighting game but Souls pvp can be fun if you play it the "right" way

Worse Santier's

i'm using it with 40/40 along with my sun sword

Is the slug in Aldrich’s room partially shit or is that the rest of his body?

that's aldrich you retard

he's meant to be a big goo pile, so that's his tru bod with gwyndolin's corpse/vegetable body on top

so it’s shit?

But seriously why is Aldrich like that and why does black goop spew out of random hollows?

In hindsight, does Aldrich even poo in his condition? I’d hate to be the guy Sully assigns to clean up after him.

>a windmill leads to a volcano
>volcano is full to the brim with shitty enemy ganks but they can be still completely bypassed by baiting
At this point i've stopped thinking that you guys were exaggerating about DS2.

>Jacking off to fatalities

Why did NK go hollow (or atleast he looks like he went hollow) but Gwyndolin didn't? I mean Gwyndolin looks like he was fine before Aldrich started eating him.
Is it because space and time are convoluted lmao?

I remember being most excited about Aldrich when watching the early DS3 trailer since I wanted to see how'd they handle a slime boss fight interestingly

so disappoint its just a stiff turd with a black tutu

nutting inside all sexy dragons drained his life force

He poos through Gwyndolin's mouth.

Dragons aren't sexy.

this is why demon souls is king

tell that to NK

>Dragons aren't sexy.

>Dragons aren't sexy.

Very wrong, though if you're not used to ultra weapons, I can see how one would think that.

Did Lorian really beat this guy?

>want to get Shiva's shield
>kick sharp eyes off the cliff and hope my SL 19 ass ft +5 sword can handle him
>bandit npc immediately aggroes and cleric immediately follows
help
running past the cats is already scary enough

why didn't you just do it at Blighttown

His name is devourer of GODS, plural, would be cool if he looked a bit more different then jsut slug Gwndolin.

Did't SotFS fix this shit? Or did my friend lie to me?

Is there any way to access the frozen lake in ashes of ariandel if the bridge was destroyed, provided you're an invader?
Maybe some speedrun strat?

because I'm an idiot
also what the fuck is up with DaS Kumo why is it so hard to parry

SotFS is still DaS2 at its core. It just fixes a bunch of the more obnoxious item and enemy placements.

Why wouldn't he have? lol @ from not making up their mind with old soul text

"The Demon Prince, after his defeat to Lorian, retreated beneath the earth and lost the memory of the flame that burned within him, marking the end of demonkind."

Dragons are sexy.

Unless they've opened the door from the basement to the church, no. And even if they did, they'll probably make it to Gravetender and Greatwolf long before you take the long way around.

He didn’t lay down his summon sign

I like DS2 as a game but man did they drop the ball on almost everything.

>You will lose your souls (die) over and over and over again heheheheh
>This is told to you mere seconds after finishing your character

They could't have missed the point even more

Breed, etc. etc.

>enter some random-ass cathedral
>a literal Ornstein recolour attacks

If you end up using it, any attack but the 1H running attack are good, but your bread and butter are
>2H running attack (which if you time it right can do 4 ticks of damage, making it one of the most damaging and easy to land running attacks)
>1H rolling attack (one of the fastest attacks with the most reach)
>2H R2 (one of the most damaging spin to wins)
All the multihit attacks are fantastic with poison resin. The slow ones need animation cancelling mindgames to make use of.

That's a little girl

It's Japan. That's literally a 3,000 year old dragon.

She’s physically an adult then. Pic related is as a little girl.

To Catch A Predator could be made way more interesting if the little kid brought as bait transforms into a dragon.

Not with tits like that senpai

>They could't have missed the point even more
So what is the point?
I keep hearing that complaint in the strangest context.
>red pulsing ring for boss intros
missed the point
>war memorial shows player death count
missed the point
>player character can use full weapon moveset in offhand
missed the point
What the fuck.

>the roar of the darkroot giant cats is almost exactly the same sound as the ogres in quake
what did from mean by this?

The vast majority of sound effects from digital entertainment comes from stock sound libraries. And a bunch of sounds are also recycled between From games.

For instance, did you know that the breathing sounds of the Winged K***hts is the exact same as those fat executioner fucks you fight on the way to the Witch of Hemwick in Bloodborne?

>did you know that the breathing sounds of the Winged K***hts is the exact same as those fat executioner fucks you fight on the way to the Witch of Hemwick in Bloodborne?
Makes sense, they're basically the same enemy.

I mean it's still kind of odd to give a giant cat's roar a chainsaw sound

I remember hearing the bloodborne parry sound elsewhere too:
youtu.be/MiPGSHW8_Yw?t=62

That's probably not where the battle took place

>>kick sharp eyes
I thought Shiva commented on your own sharp eyes. The ninja being transparent and all

Post weaponfus.