pastebin.com/ZM8HuWyL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying there's anything else

Wow, look how faggot u are. Sage

>filtering memes

>implying you can filter images

Yeah, real easy u shitcoin cuck. Kys

What's left after you do that?

Not much and im still adding shit. Like 20 threads and archives. Fuck this shitty board

Don't forget ETH, Ethereum, LTC, pivx, and *coin.

>how to be poor, the filter

EMBRACE

THE

b_an (pbuh)

Can't see his own thread

They really need to start banning this shit, or at the very least force them into 1 general. It's literally MLM/Pyamid scheme bullshit, and you'd have to be a proper retard (read: people who fall for this crap) not to see it.

If people want to buy into these scams then let them. Why are you so concerned? Atleast they'll learn it the hard way

Explain me why is b_an growing, it was 15 yesterday, why 24 tday?

>25 sat
>he's so angry he begs mods to stop people from buying it

fuck off chink.

this is the same chink shill that convinced people not to buy PIVX.

It really is. And what the mods fail to realise is that aside from tax law once you pump and dump scam and turn it into cash then irs actual scamming.

The same way you cant sell oragano as weed or or ninja shit on wow and sell for real money. Its a felony.

Because its god awful fucking annoying. Youre not wrong. But my 80 filtered threads and 20 missed threads say shitcoiners need to leave or be contained

Retype that shit in english.

FAGGOT SHITCOINERS LEAVE

Go to seeking alpha if you want people circle jerking over aapl all day instead of 24/7 free decentralized markets with price discovery always on.

if bit_ean is worthless then let the free market decide it, people shilling on Veeky Forums would have no effect to that end. convincing little fish like you doesn't change the way of time rolling on and the fact that b_an has major developments coming up.

remember this post. write it down. bitbean at 25 sat, april 21st 2017

This IS the crypto containment board.

Just go on /g/. It's the real biz where people actually create.

fuck off pajeet
>quadruple posting to get attention

lmao@u

crypto can have decent discussion behind it

what can't is when you have a bunch of bagholding/moondreaming indians spamming their latest bean/milo/posw shitcoin p&d everywhere. an indian/indian-like ip ban would go a long way to clean this up.

>another chink shill so angry at people bvuying bitbean at less than 15 sat while it sits at 24 now

why though? nobody but a shill could be this upset over people making money, is it because the coin threatens the bitcoin hegemony like pivx? hmmm

>chink
no i'm a pure first world citizen.

and thats the thing. no ones making real money shilling the kind of shitcoins i mentioned. at best theyre making a couple g, literal shitskin money. no self respecting while male would demean himself for the kind of pathetic profits shilling on Veeky Forums gets you. and thats being generous.

i have nothing against people having real discussions about trading, but stinky people spamming the entirety on Veeky Forums makes this place a literal shantytown.

This is the exact same shill that convinced people on Veeky Forums not to buy pivx.

there is a difference between pivx and the coins being shilled right now. you really think milocoin and bit-fucking-bean are even in the same reality as pivx was? thats not to say theyre not all shitcoins, but you need more than a bunch of poors buying a shitcoin to get it to pump. people need to believe it has potential more than just a get-out-of-poverty card.

>you really think PIVX is like DASH?
>you really think ETH is like BTC?

exact same shill that convinced people not to buy pivx.

135 million bitbean on bittrex ask now. not enough to cover the volume once it comes in.

how angry will you be at 99 sat?

not angry because i've already made enough money to live comfortably from bitcoin.

if you cant see the difference between milocoin/bitbean and pivx, and between pivx and ethereum and dash, and ethereum/dash and bitcoin, then i dont know what to tell you.

some coins are entrenched due to market forces (eth), some provide actual value, however small (btc), some are incredibly easily manipulated due to the supply rules and shady launches (dash), and then there are some who only exist to make money and provide nothing to retain any long term value (bitbean/milocoin). coins like that have historically only ever gotten one pump, maybe two, then have fizzled out as the whale(s) responsible moved onto a new coin with no bagholders.

sometimes you get lucky and a whale decides to take advantage of the pent-up hype around a shitcoin to pump it, that doesnt mean its going to happen becayse Veeky Forums shills it. there are more coins Veeky Forums has spammed for months that have done absolutely nothing than coins that did.

the point is, 20 threads on bitbean is making this place smell like curry.

This is the EXACT same shill that convinced people not to buy PIVX, ETH, DASH, and a number of other coins because they threatened BTC hegemony.

100 fucking shit threads, why i'm still here?

/crypto|bean|posw|bcy|poloni(al|ex)|lsk|gup|matchpool|bitconnect|ripple|doge|taas|komodo|lisk|bay|dash|ark|xrp|potcoin|weedcoin|bitbay|monero|pivx|golem|btc|eth|pepecash|coin/i

Haha wtf it's not a felony to sell spice as weed and ninja loot wow shit and sell it.

What if someone told you the same shit about fucking Bitcoin? How Bitcoin had no worth and it was a scam? Just meme funny money? Hindsight is 20/20 Faggot

and if you invested in everything Veeky Forums shilled you would have lost your money long before a pump came along. if you understood the crypto market you would know why it's foolish to try and compare the shit that's shilled right now with ethereum/dash/etc

if bitcoin was created in the shadow of several hundred other cryptocurrencies you can be sure it would have gained zero traction. but it wasn't so it didn't. use some initiative.

Did you just filter every thread on Veeky Forums?

haha 27 sat

>you'll never be THIS MAD you missed cheap beans

you can still get in at the cheapest price you'll ever see moishe

Exported filter rules:
pastebin.com/ZM8HuWyL