Newfag here, should I invest my $13,800 savings in buying *coins?

Newfag here, should I invest my $13,800 savings in buying *coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TjN06nuz8o4
zrcoin.io/ref/fdy0fbYAypLs
youtube.com/watch?v=L9ELGZN7GzQ
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051324.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy lepen

Who is she and why should I buy her?

Put half into ETH and half into PoSW

You'll be worth more than 20 million in a year.

already put $1,200 into PoSW

>trump of France
>cheap as fuck coin
>elections this sunday= guaranteed moon

$900 sold

This board is cancer, don't listen to cryptocancer / shitcoinshills. A small percentage of your assets can be invested in something more volatile / risky. (Like cryptocancer).
But most of your assets should be invested in something more stable, like blue chip stock, etf's or index's.
It's important to diversify.

sure :^)

Buy Gamecredits faggot

$2,100 sold

Buy Burst, trust me.

$700 sold

$2,000 sold on BitBean

Buy 1st

5BTC

If you want long term growth ICN, WBB and Waves.

Get some INCNT too because they already have business buys coming in to support price movement.

and save some money for the Mobile Go ICO.. You'll want that. They are the makers of Game Credit and are using the INCNT WAVESETH bridge.

ALSO ICN=Inconomi..

Don't buy ICN on Yobit. it's not the same coin

>Get some INCNT too because they already have business buys coming in to support price movement.
damn nice

>Don't buy ICN on Yobit. it's not the same coin
okay

Also if you are in MANY us states, the only place to buy ICN is Shapeshift. It will cost 1000sat more, but it's no big deal.

Otherwise Kraken is where to get it.
Liqui doesn't have enough volume.

You want ICN. When it hits a US exchange, it's over and they are making the first fund of Crypto coins.

It's already killing it with it's fund returns for beta users.
youtu.be/TjN06nuz8o4

eth long term

Put all of it in ZrCoin ICO and you'll triple your investment by the end of next year.

>rubs hands
zrcoin.io/ref/fdy0fbYAypLs

Shilling aside, here's their video
youtube.com/watch?v=L9ELGZN7GzQ

The "triple your investment" only applies if you invest April 25th (first day of ICO) for the 50% cherry bonus, otherwise they promise to only double it by buying back coins at $2.80 each.

Tbqh put 50% into ethereum, 25% pivx and the rest into different coins

Hold for 4-5 years and retire

newfag here

Why do I need to show my identification to coinbase? Someone could literally charge me tens of thousands if that leaked

Cryptos are nice, but you should not put all in them. Use like 10% so you wont lose too much if wcs happens, while you can still make mad gains.

Always research on your own where to invest and buy because of shills..

Remember that and Cryptos will be much fun for you.

do not buy icn. they're about to get butt fucked by the law. as it stands now those fuckers have no chance to not end up in court. that's also why they refuse to disclose where they have incorporated (if they did so at all).

sent ;)

No,

>

>ETH
err..

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051324.0

If you are from Nihon, buy ripple now.