/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weeky Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14524983/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Christmas time
>can't even find a fucking Christmas Liz image
As always, you're the biggest faggot here.

Let's not use this thread

But it is a Christmas Liz

That's about as Christmas as my Cherry Red Asshole
the only thing Christmas is the Mashu in the santa hat

How are you liking the event so far?

Okita!

it's shit, all the events have been shit so far, I'm convinced I keep playing this for the gacha rush and the rest is just menial task to roll more

Silent night

Not really because it doesn't even feel like Christmas yet because it's fucking December 1st.

There was absolutely no reason not to have London early then actually have Christmas during fucking Christmas. If the Saber Wars meme is real I'm gonna be 10/10 pissed

I started playing about a week ago. My only 4* Servant is an Emiya and I don't have any 5* characters or anything. I'm currently halfway through Orleans. Would it be best to reroll and keep doing so until I get a 5* or to continue on with what I've got?

not being able to 3 turn these event quests absolute suffering

GET THE APPLES THEN ROLL TO THE NEXT BOX
GET THE APPLES THEN ROLL TO THE NEXT BOX
GET TEH FUCKING APPLES THEN ROLL TO THE NEXT BOX
STOP ASKING ABOUT WHETHER TO ROLL ON TO THE NEXT BOX
GET
THE
FUCKING
APPLES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking awful. I just want a week or two of rest for fuck's sake. Not 1/2 AP, not events, not grinding. Just let me chill.

>CE drop
Fucking based. Thanks, Anne and Mary.

God I just want to rub myself off on her sleeping face

I'm not very prepared.

Don't really care, im waiting for kara no kyoukai collab

>someone unfriended me
>can't stop thinking who it could have been

>planned to skip jack because Tamamo/Okita/Scathach rekt me
>change my mind because quickmemes
>jack is stuck at 70 because I don't have the gears for her

I'm a bad master.

Its like the prelude to hell, comfy to say the least.

got a black grail when pulling a few tickets, who do i use this on if i don't have vlad or anne/mary? would it work for nero?

A little annoyed that I can't do the 40ap with a full stocking team, but otherwise the event is actually pretty fun. The stars are a pain in the ass to farm though, I need the dragon scales but i'm only getting 20 stars per run

>got Big Cup and Guda-o extremely easily
>Dragon Cock Lover refuses to drop anywhere

fuck you

>That huge heart

>40AP is easier than 30AP
What did they mean by this?

When do we get her?

Unless one of the current 5* is someone you really want I say stick with what you have. You can get by in this game just fine with 3* and support servants.

strawpoll.me/14524983/

strawpoll.me/14524983/

strawpoll.me/14524983/

E-RANK LUCK

250$ down and no Jack. I guess I'll try again next rank up.

If you don't remember then you didn't use them much and it didn't matter.

Good riddance, get someone useful.

>tfw ywn huff Santa Alter's worn pantyhose

Not enough Jacks with the right CE I want for farming

400-500 quartz is fucking nothing. Please be aware of that moving forward.

$250 is the total amount I've spent on this game. Used it to get Scat, NP2 Okita and then today Jack, NP2 Book and NP3 Marie.

>Level up Jack
>Keeps Super Successing right when hit level cap

Fuck this cunt she knows what she is doing.

in 2 years

It was ME, DIO!

I had to make room, sorry user.

Which CE?

Present for My Master

Not sure about you guys but I feel pretty shitty not having as many SSRs as ppl in my friendlist.

>Didn't get Guda-o despite farming 4m HP
>Get the Holy Sign on the second run

wewlad

this happens to literally every fucking servant I level up and it fucking infuriates me

the snek

Reminder that Kiyoanon got another 6 Kiyos when trying to roll for Jack today.

>nearly 30 friend requests so far today and 20k FP made

Is this what it feels like to be Suzuha

How do you even manage a friends list like this, delete anyone that hasn't been on in 12 hours?

>there's a filter for showing only the Event CEs when you're equipping them on your servants
Was that always there?

>292/500
>still no golden apples or ticket
Fucking cunt.

sup bbygirl how about me n' u become friends

>being a lucklet

full 20 assassin XP gold card great succ, literally optimal

Look for interesting grails and acknowledge that nobody will use your servants after the event.

I think it's been there since Dango fest

Been there since Dangofest dude. It only actually appears on the screen when an event with bonus CEs/servants is active.

It's a matter of quality and not quantity user. I have 6 SSR's but the servant I enjoy using the most is Medusa. When Raikou's gacha comes if I fail to roll her I'd trade all my SSR's for her. I'll have around 500 quartz at that time but you never know.

That's how I felt having a 90 Poster Girl Okita during Gudaguda, and now an 80 Jack with Present for my Master. I feel really bad leaving all those friend requests pending, but also no one on my current list has done anything worthy to be kicked off.

>20k FP
HOW? I've got a 90 Jack with a LB'd 5* CE, and 60 Friends and I barely made 3k.

Alright, I finally got my ticket. When can I get Santa Alter?

lol

in 5 days

Jack is pretty fun to use, and I love her loli-ish "MARIA DA RIPPAH!" np line.

7th day
enjoy your mindless no apple grinding

WATASHITACHI WA HONO

AME

CHIKARA

My Jack is 96 with a non-LBd Present for my Master and shes gotten me 20k total since the event began this morning.

Quick poll

WHAT CE ON JACK?

>One loli is the manifestation of all aborted fetuses by whores and is dressed as one herself.
>She's a sweet girl who just wants a mom.
>Other loli is your stereotypical cute little girl with frilly dresses and a smile that should be protected at all costs.
>She is a perverted lewd book
What did Delight Works mean by this?

I'm just happy that 10ap has been generous with event drops and tree nuts. Finally got to ascend Martha and Robin, will be able to ascend Saber Lily soon too.

Her battle start and end lines are also pretty cute.

Pretty uneventful. Burn AP, wait.

Assassin's .9x damage muliplier really fucks up their entire class, and why even use a crit gen assassin when 2030's exist and other classes can do it okay anyway

imaginary around

but put event CEs on for the Xmas event

>>tfw ywn huff Santa Alter's pantyhose while she's wearing it

Lolis must be protected at all costs.

>Tfw you know where the text came from

No fucking shit

What Christmas event CE

Reindeer right now for the event, people want ribbons done quick. Tomorrow bells if you got it.

Ask Higashide/Nasu

Present for my Master. No one is grinding socks this early, everyones just trying to clear the shop asap. Also Present is gacha only, making it a more coveted support for F2P people.

Jack giving out the super succ

>accidentally kick off a person on my friend's list with the name OnDeployment
I feel really bad still and it happened a day ago.

Seriously? Why the fuck did I bother stacking up on Rider xp cards if I'll barely get to use her for the event.

Andrew you fucking shitter put MLB rin CE on the Lewd Book. Who the fuck is going to use your Robin when you have Jack and Book?

you will use her 1000% more the last 4 days or so
because you will be burning all your apples during that time if your not retarded

>normal battle speed
>literally slow motion
>2x battle speed
>HAIYA HAIYA HAIYA
Why?!

New Mystic Code when?

Should I continue farming 10 AP or move on to 20 AP? I have around 250 Loot left for the first roulette and have around 100 bells thanks to the ribbons.

>use Harp of Healing to heal team a bit
>double Evade
What the fuck? This sounds broken.

sent.
name: Budget

This is my friend's support list, say something nice about it.

Multiple people have warned you a hundred times yet you STILL fell for the /fgog/ meme

I did my part and you still fucked up.

>if I'll barely get to use her for the event.

user...

Don't worry about it user, chances are his wife is doing much, much worse things to him while he's on deployment.

There is no justice in the world when these whores don't get to go to jail for cheating on men swearing their lives to their fucking country.

>barely get to use her
Don't you have the 60 apples saved up? That's what they're for

>double
It's whole team, for one hit.

I have 6 too including Drake and the Fox, the two that I have wanted from the start. It just feels shitty when I read about people getting SSRs with meme tickets while I had to spend a hundred bucks to get where I want and still not having as many as others.

>highest lvl welfare servants
Doushata

Present for Master. Who you take for 10AP doesn't matter, but Jack is absolutely killer against 40AP

I meant that it applies once each for the teammates but not himself.

if i have 4 holy night CEs then i won't need another one right?
assuming i take a support also with holy night