What has caused the recent drop with Ripple?

What has caused the recent drop with Ripple?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftreporter.com/japans-biggest-bank-plans-blockchain-money-transfers-by-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robert Mugabe's strategy

100 billion coins

who cares, i bought myself in when it came available on Kraken (.0056 USD)
sold em all when it was .07
i'm gonna come back tho

because people look at the tottal coin supply

ripple is not a long term play. it can't be because ripple can just dump more xrp onto the market if they need prices to be lower, they own the supply.

The price is being manipulated so whales can buy it up. Watch on bittrex right now and you'll see a 5btc and 3btc sell order moving up and down to scare people into panic selling but never sell. They are forcing down the price and buying it cheap then will pull the walls away and let it rise.

Yeah, they are attempting to crash the prices, then drive them back up again, making lots of $$ in the process.

Thinking you are right on this one. I only have about 5,000 xrp but plan on slowing stacking more. Seems like it will be one of the few alts that will be around in 5 years. I know why people hate it and their reasoning is probably why it will make it long term.

I just made a nice chunk of money going all in at .029USDT so I don't see a problem. It's only going to go up from here and give me even more money.

This. They just playing on the minds of the weak and fearful. Go look at the order book. Massive price manipulation with no actual selling by the whales. They just want others to panic so they could buy more before May (when that big indian bank starts using ripple for actual transactions)

>They just want others to panic so they could buy more before May (when that big indian bank starts using ripple for actual transactions)
Any links to this?

Already starting to partner with bank of UK. Check twitter.

India adoption in May = UK tests?

what benefit does that serve to not gradually increase the price and THEN stabilize it? I say give it a year.

No, but UK tests is a good sign. And I wouldn't doubt the India bit. Pajeets eat this shit up.

What's there to "eat up"
I'd say it's a great way for banks to save time money. I'd actually like to see this happen. Call me a shill, but imagine how fast you could fund your trading accounts

Any new rompers about the possible xrp lock in?

Well damn

ftreporter.com/japans-biggest-bank-plans-blockchain-money-transfers-by-2018/

It broke the trendline. This is why you use TA, kids.

AND WERE BACK!

TA is literally "Hindsight" analysis. Blow me.

>recent price drop

do you not realize that 2700 sats was ridiculously high for this surplus shitcoin?

it was far lower than this... for years.

Projects develop... unlike your brain, and the market determines the price... not your asshole.

>autism triangle said this would happen

kek okay dude

lmao you have no idea.
xrp has an exponential potential.
keep looking for your pump and dump shitcoins.

xrp going hot right now

It's going to get hotter. XRP is long-run banking material. As previously stated, they currently already have banking deals in motion with major national banks across the world. 2018 will be a good year. I am stocking up now and keeping some xrp as a reserve long-term investment.

It's being pumped and dumped right now like a $3 whore.

Ok explain this meme to me. What do those lines even mean? What are they supposed to predict?

Absolutely nothing. You achieve the same result by changing the candlestick time frame on a chart.