/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

UPDATED GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

>What is dropshipping?
shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Easy money with little effort

Whoever falls for this, deserves it completely.

Oh boy this thread again. At least it isnt cryptocancer

I have 2 competitor websites selling the product I want to sell. Margins are incredibly high so I want to sell it to, and it's an impulse buy product.

Is it worth it considering these websites are well established? Won't their FB fans wonder why I'm selling the same thing if I market to the same audience?

>My niche has hundreds of competitors. You just need to find some kind of branding to make yourself different.

Yep, except that I'm literally selling the exact product my competitor is, so I'm worried people would notice and leave bad feedback.

As for making myself different, I can design my website to look 100x better, don't know if that's enough.

Yeah, I sold the EXACT same product, same supplier and all. If your website looks better that will help a lot, but MOBILE OPTIMISATION is where it's at.

Yeah from my other stores the vast majority of traffic was mobile. Shopify makes sites look really good on mobile too, though are there any other tips you could share on that?

Paying for a better theme can be worth it, and test out every single page on a phone (or phone emulator if you don't have one ??)

My competitor has a truly shit site, it's like a circa-2000s looking, badly designed, bad colors site. Yet he has a shit ton of fb followers and sales.

He's priced the product up from $2 to $30. My other competitor sells it for $100. I wonder if I can sell it for $50+ without scaring off people.

option 1)
$80 reduced to $65 + free shipping, make more money but less sales

option 2)
$30 reduced to $25
less money more sales

Tell us the fb page or your full of shit u shillin cunt sage

Harsh

>giving out my niche
m8

biz has the same rule as women on the internet , timestamp or gtfo

Where do you guys find some of your suppliers?

Is it better to have a quality product and put long term effort into establishing your site or just go with trends until they burn out?

i live in a country where having a delivery time longer than 10-14 days is completely out of the question so i can not use aliexpress however i have stumbled upon lots of great reviews of esources
are they any good and will my 80 euros be money well spent?

Trends

Aliexpress

So i got an email list for the people who go to my college, any advice on the niche to target them?

are there any better ones...aliexpress seems kinda expensive these days except for automated niche things like posters.

So if I know how to code, and understand the web development pretty well, "full-stack" and I still want to do drop shipping, should I still just do shopify + oberlo.

There is a shopify javascript api but it seems like oberlo really works best with the $30 bucks a month bought template shopify store front.

Does anyone know if it is worth it/ has experience building their own online store front while integrating with shopify and oberlo?

>finally try dropshipping
>list first item
>150 views in less than 4 days
>already 2 sales
>items cost $9, selling for $20

LITERALLY EZ MONEY

I just hope the chinks don't send the item with the packaging.

My first sale came in, I'm waiting for the item to get to the buyer, and another ordered the same thing. People on Aliexpress already reviewed it and left pictures, everything looks accurate, but I'm worried if i should keep on listing new things that relate to this item.

Congrats

Read the updated guide for ez mode

did you run fb ads?

bump

UPDATED GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

why nobody posts there website here if it's real,?

shills

Are you autistic

Nobody wants to give away their niche and have clones of their website

for people doing this more than a year or 2

whats your average annual profit? are you actually making a good living?

Most people started a few months ago

holy shit 2 sales on my first day, just wish the guide told me what to do now lmao

I want to sell fake gold or fake watches or fake hand bags, shoes... basically anything fake. But worry about getting caught.

How exactly do you unload fake merchandise?

Just never use the brand name in the desc/title, only images

No fb ads here.

Just made another sale. $60 in less than a week on just one item. God I hope these people don't request refunds.

What are you selling man ? I want to start but I think I need to some proper research first

Can I make $1200 Canadian a month by dropshipping? I want to finish my degree and if I can make that much I can go study again. I was thinking of opening an online jewelry store and dropshipping stuff from AliEspress. Thoughts?

Yes. It wont be easy but yeah. Follow the guide but put a pot more research into product

What do you guys know about dropshipping copyrighted stuff on AliExpress? For example selling a Simpsons shirt through your store--would it lead to any trouble?

how did you do this, I can't even get enough views

what happens if people request refunds though? are customers really happy to wait 3 weeks for delivery?

yes lol, just say "delays due to high demand"

"fan made"

>"fan made"

what do you mean?

how does refunding even work with dropshipping

How to promote wtihout fb ads ? SEO ?

You can make a shit ton dropshipping, if you have a good niche and great marketing.

>jewelry
NO. NO. Too saturated. Niches you should not go into:
>jewelry
>makeup
>clothes
>phone cases
>generic store

Pick a cool niche, pick an impulse buy product, and know who you're going to market to specifically.