/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB64)
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63991-Open-Beta-64-Patch-Notes-December-6)

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64):
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA
pastebin.com/CtnzD6PY
weibo.com/misswar3
weibo.com/p/1006065955732054
change.org/p/hi-rez-studios-don-t-release-ob64-as-it-is-right-now-removing-the-card-customisation-kills-the-game
change.org/p/hi-rez-do-not-introduce-the-cards-unbound-system
youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

the game is fucking dead ahgahahahahahahahaha i want to kill myself why the fuck did i devote so much time to this piece ofshit why am i so fucking stupid

Wow that reveal trailer for (Add champ name here) looks really good, you guys should check it out if you haven't seen it: (add link here)

>Reveal Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA

So it looks like Jew-Rez intends to continue with the update that will kill their game, and they think some tweaks will make it better.

What a neutral and boring image to start a thread with during these troubling times

>paladins players are so used to the easymode that is paladins that they think battlerite is hard

the absolute state of this general

But this is the actual state of this game, my fella.

>they didn't use that beautiful pic user made
Missed opportunity, man.

this patch is dogshit but you fags always over-react to some shitty updates for a shitty game
I imagine some are exaggerated but the reddit fags that are here would literally shake in anger and yell out loud about some of these things
stop being pussies

Funny, because this is exactly what I was thinking when I wrote my post.

Hirez is EA of poor people

Damn the Hi-Rez employees are bringing out the reddit defense to try and get people to be quiet about the update, a true classic move.

pastebin.com/CtnzD6PY

Hmmm... We'll see if this was a good rework.

They don't get to play on those servers until they're actually at the event, so after OB64 comes out they don't get to practice for over a month then they might get to practice for a day or two when they arrive at the event.

why are you here if you think that this game is shit?

The reason people are crying is because venting about what a shit decision this is on rebbit has a better chance of changing things than just stoically trying to be the big man and sucking it up. If this patch goes live you know what most people are going to do? Quietly uninstall, because this is the last straw and the worst one yet.

I'm very much dismayed right now and I can't hide it.
Things are not looking good, not at all. I don't know if the game's gonna come out alive from this one.

It's over for Paladins if this goes live. I'm gonna have to play singleplayer games.
Get ready to bury your waifu, yingshitter.

>even ying poster is looking depressed
welp, it was knowing you guys, see ya never

is this you user because faggy leddit posts like this are the reason I'm a 6th-day fag and why no one likes reddit
lol games can be shit in many ways but still enjoyable, I prefer the champs in palfags
nigger uninstall and post about it, I don't give a shit about that, don't post shit like "I'm actually shaking and disgusted by these people"

they'll introduce lolichamp next patch and that will fix all of this right?

>nigger uninstall and post about it, I don't give a shit about that, don't post shit like "I'm actually shaking and disgusted by these people"

Even in the post you linked no one says "I'm shaking." And what's wrong with feeling disgusted? People are disgusted at the jewishness of this move that is about to kill the game.
Are you a retard? You're trying to seem like some tough motherfucker but you're in here for no reason than to cry about other peoples' words, get the fuck out.

>people underestimating console and chinese players
>people think the game will be dead
if the whole console don't like customisation thing is true then this game probably wont drop shit

>responding to jewjew trying so hard to fit it
save yourself the trouble mate

I'm disgusted with both of you. But I'm only shaking a little bit.

stop being disgusted at things you oversensitive pussy

That's a very Thiel-like answer tbqh.
I remember him saying once that he really likes how Hi-rez treates them as pros, so I'm not sure he really understands how deep is the shit we are currently in.
Or he's right and we are the crazy ones.

what did the skeletonman post this time

It was a shitty push poll. They were going to roll this out anyway and just put out a poll going "is the card system complicated y/n?" to justify it. Even if console shitters and chinks were against it 100% they'd have still put it out, they just wouldn't have used the "the community wanted this" excuse.

>complains about the words people uses
>people who are complaining about the game
>calls those people pussies

Stop being a pussy getting offended by other peoples' words.

He definitely understand now. IVe been watching his stream for the last hour or so and he hasn't had a single good thing to say about the patch so far. He's testing out the ridiculously broken cards

>I don't know if the game's gonna come out alive from this one.
It will. But it's not going to be a game you will want to play anymore.

user im complaining about people being pussies
stop being a pussy

Game's dead in China mate, couldn't even break 5K followers on the chink twitter

do the chinese even know what a twitter is?

Complaining about people being pussies because they are using words that offend you is honestly the most pussy thing out there. If you aren't "trolling" you're retarded.

So what's going to happen when they release their monthly new champ who will have level 1 everything regardless of how long you've been playing, and you take that champ into QP to test them out and get shit on by 72% RMB Lex and Tracer Kinessa?

Oh come on, they wouldn't do that to them...or would they? Have you got any source?
If it's true, then they are even bigger scumbags than I thought, holy shit.

no being genuinely disgusted because some shit game did something shit again is pretty retarded
if im a pussy for complaining, then stop being a pussy so that i can stop being a pussy

Twitter is banned in China you fucking idiot. Not to say that there aren't any Chinese nationals who use it, but to think it serves as any sort of popularity gauge is just stupid.

Simple, they release a champion with cards so OP even on the first level, so they just dumpster everyone.

I hope they do.

suggest using this for the next OP

Yeah their chink twitter is a big deal over there

Retard

In a way, if the game drops dead, then she won't have to fight anymore, and neither will anyone else.
Perhaps only then her wish to leave the fighting behind will be true, and we will be able to express our love freely and peacefully.

the new nando legendary would've been usable if they didn't keep the normal flame effect on top of the fireballs
i literally cannot see where my shots are going lmao

do you mean chink twitter like how theres a chink twitch for chinese only

They have their own site like it
>tfw one of the people they paid to promote the game has 6 million followers while the game itself only has 4877
weibo.com/misswar3
weibo.com/p/1006065955732054

The game will be dead though.

I usually ignore Joshino, but damn did he hit every single coffin nail on the head.

how do i know if that isnt joshino shilling his video

Should have been "Press S To Spit On Martini Edition"

Please if you care about this game go to the pts and coment against the new patch and go to this link
change.org/p/hi-rez-studios-don-t-release-ob64-as-it-is-right-now-removing-the-card-customisation-kills-the-game
so the new p2w patch doesnt get implemented

>tfw Hi-Rez kills the the features you would defend the game with like mobility and customisation
>tfw Hi-Rez gives people shitting on Paladins new features to shit on
I just wanted to like the game and not feel like a dumb ass for liking it.

Does he even need to be shilled at this point?

Ying can finally travel the world and have sex with all kinds of creatures.

You're late to the party, this was the original and so far biggest petition
change.org/p/hi-rez-do-not-introduce-the-cards-unbound-system

So what are your plans to see the death of Paladins?

I was testing the new cards system, and I wonder: what the fuck low-rez have in head? Shit?

i don't want paladins to die

Do you really think this is the time to start this nonsense again?
Stop and leave my sweetheart alone already. We all have worse problems to deal with.

Neither do I, amigo, but it is not looking good.
Hi-Rez seems to be refusing to back down. And the only way Paladins is not going to die is if they cancel this patch completely and say they are working on a new OB64, and never mention Cards Unbound ever again.

For a second there I thought Ying was pregnant in that image, bloated from carrying the spawn of some foul and unclean beast she had mated with.

>mfw watching Thiel play teleporter Kinessa

smite should have more lolis

This patch could be so much fun if not the cards unbound garbage and pitiful balance.

Not even a loli champ can save Paladins now.

Oh just noticed to can buy champs specific chests on the card page.

Battlerite has an amazing loli

This

How much for them?

Prepare for that number to literally plummet

Why
Why did I buy the Founders pack only for this to happen
I should've just bought Destiny 2 when it was on sale

youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

I hope things will be eventually alright

Thanks for posting that, it was very heartwarming.

:^(

>destiny 2
that's even worse you retard

I'm sitting here thinking almost the same thing.
Hirez can't be this stupid, can they? This is a PR disaster. Any sane company would withdraw. Immediately. And apologize. Twice.
But Hirez didn't. They had 3 days to do it so far and they still didn't. What the fuck is going on over there, I wonder? They must know that if they release this shitfest onto live servers, customer trust will be irreparably damaged. The company's infamy will rise to EA tiers.
Something is clearly keeping them from scrapping the whole fucking thing. I don't think it's pride, or them not wanting to waste the hours spent on designing it. It has to be something big. I'm kind of scared of whatever the fuck has so much power that is might have pretty much killed this game for good.

Nice for damage Snek

Why did you waste your time doing this?

Do you think I did that on purpose?
You can buy chest for a specific champ.

It took me like 10-20 mins to get the last card I need to 5

That's 20 minutes you will never get back.

Is Paladins that far in the red that they have to kick it to the street for 500 dollary doo handies and blowjob?

fisheko just spilled this on thiel's stream: hirez told them on discord that they're not planning on designing any more champs with unique weapons

>But Hirez didn't. They had 3 days to do it so far and they still didn't.
They very obviously don't see releasing something to PTS the same as releasing it live.

Scylla's dance emote is fucking adorable

i know it is. All my friends that have it constantly shit on it. Been playing the trial the past few days and its been enjoyable so far minus a few grievances I have with it.

you managed to snag a twitch clip of that?

I was watching it too, I need a screenshot of this from Discord.
Who was that retard that said they hate Willo's or Damba's weapon, holy shit.

~ REMINDER

please leave a negative review on the paladins steam page

what

You're fucking kidding, right?

I didn't clip it, but Thiel always uploads his VODs so if anyone wants to finds it it was his last match as Jenos on Frog Isle when fisheko talked about it

There's 20-25k average players using Steam, and who knows how many more using the standalone launcher. They said only around 10% of all players spend money on the game.
Take from that as you will. I'm no accountant by any stretch, so I can't really say if this forebodes well or not.

Apparently from their feedback, players hate unique champions like BK, Willo and Damba. So, everything from here will be auto and semi auto weapons probably.

I remember in of the dev talks that bald designer dude with a really weak goatee and glasses saying they reached several *million* unique players

They hate best waifu Snek?!
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

I found it when fisheko tells thiel about the weapon stuff but twitch won't fucking let me save the clip