Crypto

Is there anyone from Europe trading with crypto currencies? Are there exchanges here?
It seems like every bigger one is limited to US/UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lepen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yobit, Bittrex?

Bittrex is limited to the US afaik and yobit? Well I might take a look at that, thanks user

Other countries can join once all the Mericans have accumulated all they can hold. Just give it a couple years. Then we will let you pump.

Novaexchange is ok, in sweden. Yobit are scammers, but money can be made there if you careful.

You can buy Bitcoin in every Euro country an d then exchange Bitcoin for the currency you want

You can use whatever exchange you want in EU. You just need usa/uk ID to cash out or buy btc. Just buy your btc somewhere and transfer to a exchange.

Have you even tried nigga? East Euro here, buying on Kraken, exchanging and trading on Yobit and Bittrex.

I might try yobit, thanks folks!

It didn't work on bittrex, I'll try yobit now tho

how are yobit scammers?

Personally what I do is buy BTC from localbitcoin.
Then transer it to exchanges. I use yobit, bittrex and poloniex.
Will transfer all my funds to poloniex after I cash my Lepen coins.

what is the Lepen coin meme?

Apparently there's going to be a pump this weekend in reaction to the French election. Lepen is one of the candidates and if she wins, it's going to generate hype around the coin which will cause it to pump.
That's all I know, I got in early so I've already made 400% profit but I will wait a bit longer and see where it goes. These political coins tend to pump extremely high before crumbling into nothing so I will take my chances and just wait.

what coin? Bitcoin?

bitcoin.de

No it is a coin names after one of the candidates Lepen.
There is also a coin named after another candidate Macron.
Both is the coins have risen in value for about 400%, chances are ((they)) are manipulating these coins.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lepen/

Bitstamp, located in the EU
Kraken, has BTC/EUR
Bitfinex, has BTC/EUR

Why not just exchange on kraken?

Fuck, I dont have any account for a crypto currency site, its probably too late to get in.

If you have BTC you can be buying them in 10 minutes. It's on Yobit but it's a super high risk shitcoin that's going to be dumped really fast so take that as you may.

Nah man, the only investment I got going are a couple of hudnred bucks in pennystocks of broke banks

You niggers should try waves. Soon it will have fiat gateway ( even now you can buy bitcoin there with credit card) so it will super easy to bring in and out fiat

He wants scamcoins

apperently you can buy at least bitcoin and ethereum at eToro afaik