/dg/ - Destiny General

Cooked up edition

>>REMINDER>NEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQHReb61o80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poorfag here, is it worth trying the trial? I'm a bit afraid of getting into it and then not having the money to buy the game.

Stains of time is a shitter

Warlock or Titan? Looking for viability in pvp and fun factor. My hunter is anti-fun and borderline useless in most content.

Striker will probably get nerfed from what I'm hearing so keep that in mind.

the game is so bad that literally every single big youtuber in the destiny community is saying "at this point I expect nothing from bungie or very little at the most"

Warlock

Including the shills in florida?

titan is busted as fuck, at least if you play striker
warlock looks good but you're gonna feel pretty trash in pvp most of the time

Anybody want to raid on xbone?

Anyone need one more for PC raid? looking to kill time. Prestige or Normal. DukeOfLeaves#1327

Warlocks are by far the best class. Vorelock in particular is really broken. You get blink, multiple ways to instantly begin Regen, best melees, and an easy to use ult used primarily to shut down other ults. It's a one time use, and therefore not great like fist of havok, but most people only get one super a game so whatever.

Shit, this game has some really nice art direction. The salt mines are visually stimulating.

>Horde Bright Dust so I can buy Salty
>Get it in an engram
Well fug
What do I spend it all on now, seeing as they'll probably reset it next season?

Finally leveling up my alts. Stick to the story or hit up public events?

I honestly like the one-and-done ult.

I primarily play PvE right now and with other classes I end up saving it and never using it, afraid i'll waste it on 3 guys then run around doing nothing until it runs out. Voidlock lets me just nuke a boss or group of tough enemies

Story, you'll need to get it done eventually and at least there's some variation, public events get real samey real fast.

Do story to get it done until you get back to earth then do pubs to get up to 15 to finish the campaign

What hopes do you have for the raid lair? I'm hoping for much more actual fighting and much less "puzzle" bosses.

>Shit, this game has some really nice art direction.
yup

Art and sound direction are incredible

>multiple ways to instantly begin Regen
wat?

You get 2 ways to instantly regen to max

gear that doesn't make me look like KANGZ

Dang. I mean, I do like "loot grinders" but at this point I'm really sceptic. There has been a bunch of negative news that held me off so far. and, well you know. The money.

ITT: Red flags
>He doesn't have every challenge emblem
>He doesn't have the Flawless emblem
>He doesn't have the emblem for carrying a Guided Nightfall

>horde bright dust to buy Flowing Dance once it's in the store
>hear from colleagues that it's in the store this week
>come home
>replaced by Salty and Spicy Ramen
>it's rotating out
Never have I been madder at Bungie before.

they've taken the loot out of the loot grinder, there's barely any sets and most of them are re used assets
all weapons have set stats so the diablo esque random loot is gone and there's one raid and 3 'dungeons' so to speak.
There's just no content man, and the play area on each planet is small as fuck
The game simply won't be worth it until both expansions are out and even then it'll only be worth like...maybe $20
but right now? it's utter garbage.
there is no matchmaking for strikes and raids, you have to make groups yourself. guess what? there's no fucking chat in game

Be mad at redditors who demanded Bungie put them in stock because they were being phased out

And a third to begin Regen. I never said instant.

Having trouble with this week's Nightfall. Should I skip it because the inertia debuff seems pretty bullshit. Any tips?

Sorry, to clarify I did say instant, but instantly BEGIN regen.

Fucking retard consolecucks dont link to previous thread. Gas yourself.

>blink
trash outside of pvp
>2 ways to instantly regen health
it's ok
>best melee
attunement of chaos does more damage on melee hit and stormcaller has much better range, in a pvp fight they both way outclass devourlock
>easy to use ult
still better on chaos
it's ok, hardly the best class
it's mediocre in pvp and pretty good in raid
still outclassed by titan in pvp and 'le infinite super hunter' meme in the raid

I want to like Warlock but good god almighty does their "jump" suck dick.

>And a third to begin Regen
such as?

How is Titan better? Their jump is the worst in pvp, the only good grenade they have is pulse, the worst melee, and their class ability is bugged with no fix in sight.

Sure, fist of havok is great, but one super match doesn't negate lackluster to downright terrible abilities

Eat grenade, melee kill (in PVP), and class ability

I don't see much of a difference between warlock jump and titan jump tbqh

>one super match doesn't negate lackluster to downright terrible abilities
Pulse grenade is so ridiculously strong you don't need any other grenades. And you get fucking 2 of them. Don't call Titan abilities terrible when they are easily some of the strongest in the game.

>titan
>the worst jump
um...no sweetie, in fact they have one of the best jumps in both pvp and pve
>the only good grenade they have is pulse
pulse is the only good grenade in the game and they get two, which makes them comparatively much much more powerful than the other classes
>the worst melee
Is this bait? their melee is fantastic, as is the shoulder charge and their resilience stacking makes them perfect for surviving in the MIDA meta whereas warlocks get shredded like paper

>class ability
I see. That doesn't make you regen start however. What will happen instead is that you get health regeneration on top of your regular health regen. If you start low, at some point you will regen twice as fast (because your natural regen kicked in) and then it slows down to the regular regen speed once you're at max health and all you gain is shields.

tl;dr: You're wrong

So it's like Battlefront 1? Just.. A husk waiting for "DLC" to finish it?

>warlocks get shredded like paper
I can get to 6/10 as warlock

yep

warlocks are also slower than titans and hunters which makes them die a lot quicker regardless, the only mitigating factor they have is voidlock blink, so if they happen to be a stormcaller or a dawnblade things aren't that great.
They're still better than hunter but success in pvp is dependent on how many strikers you have with you, not how many warlocks you have

>warlocks are also slower than titans and hunters
So you wanna go full mobility / resilience on Titans? lool

have you ever sprinted beside a titan or hunter? they're just more mobile, which is why they're more popular in pvp. Warlock is great in pve but if you honestly think they're anything more than mediocre in pvp. Well then go ahead and play em. And when you get smashed by titans you'll get to remember I told you so

>these threads last for almost 24 hours now
DEADGAEM!

>have you ever sprinted beside a titan or hunter?
full retard, sprint speed is the same across classes except for a few hunter talents

Sweet Jesus the CaC in D2 is awful. Time to make yet another purple elf because human females look like men in drag.

If anyone wants a 305 titan/warlock/hunter on pc just reply to this with your btag and ill do it, im bored as fuck. nightfall carry, raid, whatever, hmu

So how did everyone's trials go this week?

You're a shitter, warlock is the fastest class because of blink. Easy to escape and juke with it, insane recovery, etc. Titan's only better because of a faster super and 2 pulse grenades, but you wouldn't notice a difference 99% of the time.

What do I do with Titan shields in PvP? They feel so useless, even Hunter dodge I can make work

it didn't, tmw;db

titan shields are OP in pvp

Use it to prevent people from chasing you and blocking paths while retreating or defending power. If people push through the shield, they have 1 hp and you can kill them instantly (or throw a pulse grenade so they die if they kill you).

Use them to defend yourself, chokepoints, and if you're feeling cheeky you can pop them as someone chases you round a corner for a free kill.

80% percent of crucru is just straight gun play I don't think class matters that much at all.

I can never make em work. I pop em and they get taken down super quickly or people just walk around them.

I'll just stick to Hunter and Warlock for PvP I guess, but I would love to get a slice of those sweet double pulse grenades....

What Exotic do you seem to get more than anything else?
Fucking Riskrunner seems to come out of half the shit I open

>80% percent of crucru is just straight gun play
hmmmmmm

7-1

feelsbadman

Dunemarchers.

You're being obtuse.

that 6 hour downtime made me realize i dont need to play this game

when EXACTLY does curse of osiris drop
evening of the 4th, morning of the 5th midnight est?

what did you call me?

>its another solo queuers vs tryhard premade 4stack episode

Be honest with me guys, is this game really worth the $60?

I've heard a lot of people saying that you can do all the content in the game in a week..

>its another solo queuer crying about premades episode

Bungie obviously doesn't want the PVP to be for solo queuers. They rebuilt from the ground up to target tactical esports playing i.e. punishing pubbing

t. xXMLGClannerMLGXx

tt. friendless virgin

Really enjoying Nightstalker in PvE, haven't tried PvP with Hunter yet. I get the feeling they aren't that great.

Maybe I need to change to another class.

It was like $25 last week retard.

Nightstalker is top tier along with voidwalker.

it's 30 bucks on console from amazon right now but only physical copies no idea why.

WTF are these symbols?

Region Chests.
They contain 3 tokens from that planet. They're account-wide though so once you take them they're gone forever.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD BUNGIE IF YOU DON'T RESET THEM AFTER THE NEW SEASON ILL KMS.
THE ONLY REASON TO EXPLORE AND IT'S ACCOUNT-WIDE.

i really do not understand why i hate the pvp in this game so much

i cannot identify a specific thing about it. it just feels like CoD multiplayer and I detest it for some reason

meanwhile like every other meme fps is enjoyable for me

is it because im old now

they literally explain it in the fist mission

Finally got an Antelope Dick
It's pretty dope

this map feels really unbalanced

the spawn in that wooden room with the cliff on the backside seems way better

>come across team with three 2.5+ KD one 1.5 KD
>oh shit sweaty game boys
>they leave before the 3rd round is even over because it's a stomp
People really try to pad the shit out of their stats despite being shitters.

Fuck I love ass.
Somebody post that dancing hunter with the capeless hood.
Also what Shaders are you using for that?

youtube.com/watch?v=lQHReb61o80

If they took away air combat accuracy penalty for the top tree of Dawnblade and make the super last a little longer, do you think that fixes that class or makes it to OP?

shut up and watch Joker

>half hour non-video
faggot needs to get a podcast

Hes talking about the December update faggot it takes time. It's a lot of shit. Not everything can be condensed to 3 minutes for autists.

what shaders though?

Hey retard I don't give a FUCK about what some cuckboy thinks.
I made my own opinion on it. I don't need some e-celeb shit eater to tell me what to think.

he has a very boring presentation and speaking style
it makes me feel like I'm sitting in a quarterly meeting discussing year end financials

>do nightfall
>box drops 300 legs
>all of my legs already 305

>go to vulva to get engram
>300 legs and grenade launcher that i've already gotten about 6 of at 300
>go to hawthorne
>the same legs and a sniper that i've already gotten like 6 of at 300

>do crucible
>last match get crucible legs at like 290
>infuse old lame legs into them for 305 cucible legs

>talk to shaxx
>300 crucible legs and yet another 300 pulse rifle
>talkt o hawthorne
>EXACT SAME FCKING LEGS

ALL I NEED IS A SET OF 300 ARMS
I appreciate that she gave me the first 300 auto rifle to feed to my Sweet Business, but come on, this is fucking dumb.

Make your own opinion nothing wrong with listening to others.

Not everyone can be DrDisrepect faggot sometimes real talk can't be wacky and zany.

Stop shilling your channel you massive fucking faggot

Holy fucking shit, Titan has been visual orgasm after visual orgasm.

My dick is aching for new and returning exotics.

Damn that shit was savage. He made a lot of really good points.

too bad youll never see that place again

>he isn't even on Nessus
lmao

you know what the worst part of content being developed for the "core gamer" is? it isn't that content will NEVER be develped for me, the "hardcore" gamer, it's that the "core gamer" has no idea this content is being made FOR THEM , it's that this game, we care about, and complain about, and talk about, it isn't for us, it's for a playebase that bought it at full price, beat the campaign, did two strikes, bought silver and quit,. we will never be top of the list and content will never be made for us, because we'd always rather work for it than pay for it, so we get fucked.