wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14527841
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd have to blow my brains out to speak with devolore too.

>H ATB pugs wiping on the first fucking boss

jesus CHRIST

>What Sylvanas Windrunner does, she does for her people. When she founded the forsaken she adopted them as her own, and is fiercely devoted to helping them survive. She's Chaotic-Neutral at worst in that she will do anything to protect her people. (no worse than the Illidari) When she became Warcheif, she applied that same kind of matronly responsibility to the rest of the Horde. And if you keep insisting that she should be killed off cause shes crazy or the Lich Queen or whatever, you need to get that Gilnean/ Desolate Council propaganda out of the Horde.

Guess the race/class combo of the poster

undead warlock/mage
or belf
theres a lot of belf sylvanas fanboys for whatever reason

really dont give a fuck dude

belf rogue ez

>wintwalker is actually decent

what hte FUCK IS HAPPENING YOU GUYS

tfw ERROR: WOW51900319

belf dk

BE demon hunter

lul noob L2 work a PCxdd

>tfw no nelf gf

What the fuck, BCbabs?

When did you guys finally realize that the Alliance are objectively the superior faction? The Horde has canonically been annihilated in every head to head conflict they've been in with the Alliance. The Alliance retook a major part of Lordaeron and the Horde has what? More control over Ashenvale now I guess?
Really pathetic feeling honestly, the Chad Alliance is going to reunite all of the human kingdoms against us now and the best we can do in retaliation is burn their trees down.

Since wc2

>sunwalkers are awesome
>90% of paladin armor looks like shit on a tauren

>alliance

Which armor types have the absolute worst sets? My vote is for mail

Am I still a cuck if I use gold to buy the store mounts and helmets?

Not really up for dispute. Plate has the best though, followed by cloth, then leather, then mail

So what seems to be the biggest stumbling block boss for your PUGs so far, /wowg/? Kin'garoth seems to be giving a lot of mine trouble.

this was very enjoyable, thank you for sharing, have a cute gnome

HUH HUH HUH

Before the retcons later after WC2, Alliance was the only good faction. I played Horde a lot but I liked Warcraft when you knew the factions had a side to pick. For Horde it was conquest, for alliance it was survival and justice. I feel like WC lost its charm/image with the need to make Horde "good" or Alliance a "gray morality".

Yes, you could have bought this instead

High Command. Took me 3 days to find a pug that wasn't braindead. We cleared every single boss after that on first attempt

Undead DK, Perroy of the Cuckgarde AD-EU

Whoever this was nice slutmog

>that guild name
>that toon name
>your grammar

This is how you know not to invite the person even without seeing that his server isn't English.

how does one overcome the crushing defeats of failing to get your 0.000000012% mount drop week in week out ?

Could have gotten the mech suit mount or more time

>tfw no healers or tanks will help with my +6 Cathedral key

500THOUSAND
T
H
O
U
S
A
N
D

its not even that cool of a mount lmao

>trying to transition from tanking to DPS
>all this bullshit DPS have to deal with, like simming

on one hand, this is more engaging than tanking but jesus, this is annoying especially with resimming after gear upgrades

>cathedral
>they don't just remove it and overhaul like maps in Heroes of the Storm

I've been sitting here for 20 minutes and not a single healer or tank's asked to join. I just want to get some gear.

Honestly now, how the fuck is sylvanas still warchief? Bitch done more horrible stuff than garrosh but not one of the other faction leaders give a fuck. Horde would be a great faction with Baine at the helm.

Listen up.

7.3.5 will allow you to recruit one allied race. The rest come after the expansion.

Please respond

>one but not the other despite both being fully datamined
ok

Any idea on if i need to grind Nightborne to Exalted to unlock them?

bullshit

i sincerely doubt this

its just a mount

besides i would hardly know, the only one really alluding me is the Alex mount. i would love to ride that sexy dragon girl.

You can choose between them. The other races won't be able to be unlocked until after. Some people will choose void elves instead of light forged, for example.

nah ur talkn

Do you think you'll need exalted with highmountain/trolls/dwarves/etc or just nightfallen?

you have to get exalted with the Thorium Brotherhood to play a Dark Iron Dorf

>been waiting an hour to do this +6
>cowards refusing to join
>healer finally applies
>hit accept
>"cancelled"

Fuck off I've been trying to do this all goddamn week.

Why don't paragon chests give essence? Because people would stack them before the patch was out and open them for a sudden burst of 5 essence each? Also the old essence shouldn't have just fucking dissapeared, but rather converted at a 50:1 ratio at the very least.

Yeah I don't understand the hype. If it you could mine in it some some shit like the goblin mech can herb, that would be worth. But NAH

strawpoll.me/14527841

poll time

rip all newfags that want to roll Dark Iron then lol

>not simming as a tank

Cathedral is an unforgiving shitstorm with electrical fans on sale.

I really wish the Highmountain were more distinguishable. The Taunka were fucking abominations with nightmare fuel faces, so I'm glad they weren't chosen, but Highmountain just look so samey. Would different body types help? Maybe 'slimmer' tauren? Or would that look weird as fuck

I know, I've done it before, doesn't change the fact every single healer or tank who refuses to help me is a Grade A nigger.

Since they live in cold, mountainous climates they could have made them a bit fluffier than regular tauren. They already have more thick patches of fur on their arms and chest, but going all out might have achieved a more unique look.

>strawpoll.me/14527841
faggots stop voting for god damn elves jesus christ

I'm glad Alliance is getting void elves, if that means that even a fraction of unironic belf players will leave the horde :)

Stop being a cuck
Join a guild

Pick 1 (preferably both) of those and you'll be able to run +10s or higher to your hearts content.

Just finished the Alliance version of Broken Shore intro and christ is the difference appaling
>Horde: Faction leader gets fucked by a bunch of random dudes while legendary figures like Thrall just pathetically lie on the floor
>Alliance: Faction leader calls for a retreat after the treacherous Horde backstabs them, then heroically stays behind to save his people and dies spitting in the face of a major Legion villain
and people have the nerve to say Blizzard still has horde favoritism

What if it takes all the good belf players and leaves only casuals who aren't prepared to grind or get turned off by dark skin?

Can I get some advice on what you beautiful user think I should level and get to gear. 100 druid, 100 monk, 25 priest, 100 paladin or do I make a new alliance character?

>don't be a cuck
Real useful advice bud. Plus I'm in a guild, and no one else is on right now.

Manduin gets a huge fleshed out story, expansion is basically about him. Sylvanas gets a cutscene in one zone that's never fleshed out.

At least our allied races BTFO the alliance ones.

>dies to quest mob
>thrallcarryingthecross.jpg
>slyvanas not doing her part in notifying the alliance
>all other members are irrelevant
vs
>saves his entire faction with minimal deaths
>takes down what would have probably been a tomb raid boss solo - FOR THE ALLIANCE before being disenchanted

Horde playable races > Alliance
Alliance in everything else > horde

>good players
>blood elf players

Pick one lel

>I o-o-only play it for the r-racials

>Meanwhile, under Ironforge mountain...

>humans are a highly versatile race
>dwarves can be more classes than humans

I think it might have been better if it showed Sylvanas barely making it out of there herself. The Horde cinematic hilariously has Thrall getting his ass kicked and it's just wonderful. That said, he DID tank a fuckton of damage from those Legion spaceships right before. It's just that the cinematic following that makes it look like he just falls over.

All of the crazy, insane shit the Horde does is hidden behind masses of mobs/elites and isn't given a proper cutscene, so everything feels like it carries no weight.

>Thrall survives an orbital fucking bombardment
>I still have no idea what Vol'jin was doing during the fight
>Baine's somewhere

Every time I ran that scenario I lost track of the faction leaders Horde-side and wound up just laughing hard during the cinematic. Meanwhile, Alliance-side was done well. Horde-side has good, awesome shit they could've showcased but chose to leave it in during a chaotic gameplay segment where they player can barely make out the heroes. It's poorly implemented

Someone post the pic of with Thrall and Garrosh. You know the one

god i wish that was me

>At least our allied races BTFO the alliance ones.

Horde still believe this.
You got some ugly scabby trolls, a tauren barbershop extension and shitty night elf animations over Blood Elves part 2.

Meanwhile the Alliance gets factions based heavily on shadow and light, which from here onwards are going to become central to the meta plot.
Also based Dark Irons.

I don't even play belves but you sound more shit than the average belf player.

>Twilight elves
>Draenei but yellow eyes
>Basketball Dwarves

Through Worgen knot - Unity

space elves and dark iron are based as fuck

>Basketball Dwarves

Bump for advice from my wowg buddies. The druid is femnelf, paladin is femhuman, priest is femdorf and monk is malenelf or a new space goat or gnome perhaps?

Why do I always fucking laugh at this pic

>>Basketball Dwarves

So enh shaman doesn't really have a separate rotation for aoe? Does that mean their aoe is shit or that they're always doing aoe anyway?

Both!

Oh boy!

excellent design clap clap

>dead thread
>dead game

holy fuck like pottey LELKEK

>wanted to play tonight
>internet being a shit
>can't connect to WoW without dcing

How long does it take to get flying in Legion. I'm only 108 on my Alliance character, but haven't touched my 110s since Emerald Nightmare.

Is it account-wide once I unlock it?

Just came back after four years. Which class should I play? Dubs chooses the name.

>7/11
>got 4 pieces of loot, 2 pc tier
how was your day /wowg/?

Do male pandaren get vote kicked from all pugs?

>Dubs chooses the name
You're not going to get a name that way.

Not with that attitude

I watched videos on yt, didn't even log on.

Outlaw rogue. Female. Minerva or some slight variation if taken. (Menerva, Miinerva, Minervaa, etc)

Yes. I just pugged on my Male Pandaren Warrior and got votekicked because the leader went "lol kick the panda".

DK gnome, name it Phaggotini

give it the weird half-open smile face style

completely bald head, no facial hair