/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1095 - New Best Friends Edition.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFCSjBqpKsqMlpjiwPircH640WVg031nUoMB6zEXf8QP1snA/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/matchaiikun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Sonic is the coolest, nicest, and all around best character in the franchise!

*pouts*

Say goodbye to Shadow the Hedgehog.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

The triple team should've had Infinite after turning over a new leaf in a cutscene instead of Classic Sonic.

Sonic in my ass

WOAH HE'S FASTER THAN SONIC

True dat

Sonic = autism

Is there an unwritten rule that Tails must ruin the ending of any Sonic game if it starts getting serious?

It's tradition!

That team would be unstoppable.

I'll never regret having Sonic and his friends in my life!

peeku

So is the vote still going on? I love Blaze but I also want Tailsfriends to get a fair chance.

Me either! Sonic is cool!

Tails needs to redeem himself before he gets a general.

Boom Tails general, or girl Tails general then

small lel

>Sonic no longer needs the Red Wolf
It's time for Sonic to exterminate his so called friend

Cream a good

>Girl Tails doesn't wear a shirt

L-lewd

Congratulations to Blaze for winning the vote and getting thread #1200!

Is the vote really over?

how long until news

Reminder that canon doesn't matter with SEGA and anything could be canon!

I thought it was, but I don't know, I might be wrong.

No!

Probably six months to a year.

It's not over until the Character Vote user gets back to us. He has a trip code.

Whoops, my bad then, sorry if I got any Blaze anons hopes up.

Should someone repost the link to the vote in this thread then?

Oh, alright. The vote poll is here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFCSjBqpKsqMlpjiwPircH640WVg031nUoMB6zEXf8QP1snA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Yes!

>anything could be canon!
Shadow canonically killed Eggman in SHtH. Deal with it, Sonicucks.

Remember when Tails had a set of balls and got shit done himself?

I want to thank the user who posted pic related a few threads ago. This was the edgy Fang pic I was looking for.

VOTE FANG YOU FUCKING COWARDS
SHOCK THE ESTABLISHMENT!
ELECT AN OUTSIDER!!!

ok

Hey chaos you're looking a little weird today good buddy

Reminder that Sonic and Amy are no longer virgins before Lost World

It's all headcanon as to stuff like that anyway

Great. I can't get enough of this jackal squad OC. I'm afraid the cancer is terminal.

Reminder that Amy Rose is 12 years old

Have a surprise /sthg/!

Not in my headcanon

Does Shadow kill him?

I think if there is a Sonic ride it should be like Star Tours where there is a random selection of zones each time you ride and various allies/baddies show up.

Considering how long years seem to take in Sonic's world and that she's an animal that probably matures at a different rate, her "12" could equate to something very different.

not in mine either, to me sonic is at least 20 by now, and amy is 17

>him

Mine is roughly the same as yours.

>Fang actually now in competition

This is cute, who's the artist? Where can I find more
>Girl not a boy
w-wew

lood

i want to fuck her

oh sheeeeeeeet

I'm not even the biggest Silver fan, but I never got what great atrocity he committed & it always struck me as odd so many people have this deep hatred for him.

Nice!

twitter.com/matchaiikun

>edgehog getting BTFO by Fang and fucking Sticks even
the absolute state of nigger hog

>tfw you know not even a slut like Bump would like you.
Gotta go faster towards an early grave.

>bump
>slut

>implying Iizuka is even happy with Super Sonic anymore
The guy's been pretty much sidelined, as well as the emeralds for the most part.

I know there's still a lot of vote to come in, but if Blaze actually wins a vote before Tails does I'll have lost all hope in this pathetic general

what are we voting for, missed the last couple generals

Bump has been decidedly a slut for years, user

it's canon

Who gets the milestone after Metal.

Now now. There's a difference between being willing to bump anything & being a slut

You might have a point there...

The character milestone for thread 1200.
It was supposed to happen back at 1050 but the user that runs the vote was in the hospital.

Tails is pretty much despised here after Forces.

Both of those things were just in Generations.

Gens was over half a decade ago, my man

*zzz*

Blaze has the advantage of being a mobian waifu for a lot of anons here and that her character hasn't been dragged through the muck like Tails has.
Tails could still win, but I wouldn't be surprised if the difference only grows.

That doesn't mean much when half a decade only amounts to two games being released.

You heard me correctly.

This.
Better to not be in Forces at all rather than to go through such character regression... I mean, just look at this shit.

I wish I could get that for christmas

Okay, how is Sonic Advance 3, with its bad level design and physics, better than Colors or Generations?

God this was dumb.
IT'S JUST FUCKING CHAOS IN HIS ZERO FORM.
YOU'VE BEATEN HIM WHEN HE'S 4 TIMES STRONGER!

I have more fun with it than I do with colors just playing around with different teams and I think the game has way more charm. The level design makes it a challenge to play through, and while it's not the best level design at all, I have more fun playing it than colors. Generations is better than both.

I've never thought its level design is bad and don't get what the supposed problem with it is. The physics are definitely a step down from Mega Drive games, but mostly feel good aside from the Spin Dash speed. Character pairing also makes going through it multiple times more enjoyable than Colors and Generations, which don't have options like that.

Reminder that, while Amy Rose is 12, hedgehogs reach complete physical maturity between 10 and 11 months. Compare that to Amy's 3.6 months of age (12 in human years) and that shows that hedgehogs reach complete physical maturity at 25.

Since everyone who gripes about Amy being 12 is using human standards as a barometer, that would imply that a human experiencing anything remotely sexual before 25 is too young.

Clearly this means that hedgehogs from Sonic's world should be evaluated with a different standard. In other words, 12 don't mean shit.

Age never mattered in the first place, just play the games.

I play the games all the time, I just also really enjoy the lewds

So do I when they're drawn well, I just wish people would stop getting hot under the collar about age.

Autism.

Just use your headcanon.

autism has become an epidemic

Opinions on bootleg Bowser?

late kissu

ok now justify the people wanting to cream and she's 6 years

ok now justify the people wanting to maria and she's 12 years in human

"Supporting Me" was widely appropriate for the last stage in Shadow's DLC knowing the context.

The reason they don't use Gemerl is because he's so goddamn OP.