>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

feh-stuff.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to vote for Dorcas so he can make Natalie proud!

>Corrin OP

Taste the doragon~

Arumu and Serika

Rhajat is a useless bitch! Worst Rein counter! If you like her, you probably have no friends!

>+Spd/-Atk Katarina

Fodder?

My...You have grown.

How many years has it been since the war with Bern and the Dragons?

What? Eliwood had a son? Really?
Sorry, i dont know anything of that.

Where did you go?
Forget that, it doesnt matter.

You are alright, yes?

who's this artist? this looks top notch as fuck

Vote

>cucks gauntlet
>no Cordelia
explain this

I've set up an emulator to have 3 instances of Heroes going for over three hours now, I've only gotten one five star. and I extremely unlucky, or am I doing something wrong? I just kinda want to start the game at this point.

What do I do with this noodle armed hag?

>If you like her, you probably have no friends!

You say that like it's an insult user.

Send her home.
Stupid bitch showing up in all my green rolls, fuck her.

Fodder her if you don't have a spare blade tome. +SPD is perfect for a blade tome build.

>Overlord Alm

Damn, did he went mad with power or something?

going balls deep in mommy

IS is scared of her beating Tharja

廣岡政樹

That's what they have in the tweet

Cordelia X Chrom confirmed canon

>No Reinhardt
Shit gauntlet

how many rolls each account?

Nino!

Well, she's -SPD but I still can patch her up, right?

High quality post.

Just leave her as a Rein counter

For the brave soldiers who rolled blue on the 8% banner, what did you get? What did you want? Spent around 200 (not exclusively on blue) orbs and came out with 2 Fjorns and neither of the other two. Really wanted BCaeda, but was cool with more Fjorm merges. Xander would be annoying but the Carrot Lance is funny to put on other characters

It's enduring love, not cuckoldry. People with strong unyielding affection for the one they love. It just happens that in several of these cases it goes unrequited.

>The biggest cuck of the franchise was cucked out of the cuck gauntlet
Some sort of pottery, not sure which.

I'm going mutton man first sorry, but I'll join you in a heartbeat as my option 2.

It's not a cuck guantlet though. The only cucks in there are Faye, Catria, and mayybe Katarina. Tharja isn't a cuck and neither is Rhajat, even though they're stalkers. Priscilla is not a cuck because she doesn't love her brother as more than just a normal brother. Sigurd is not a cuck because he fights for his wife, same as Dorcas.

Oh well, seems good for me.

five or six depending on the initial colors for the summon, should I be doing chapters for more, or running another instance? at this point I'm thinking something's wrong here. pic related, another failure.

How can humans compete?

3 Sullys and 2 Donnels.

Well technically Sigurd got cucked by Arvis but the rest stands.

>Joke with people about how I have the wrong gacha luck and how I'll probably roll Hector or some shit while trying to get Rhajat
>Get almost immediately
>She's' -Def/+Res
Oh fuck I am happy as hell but I also want to keep her what the fuck

She's good inheritance fodder too god damn

Just keep her for the arena bonus and decide what you want to do afterwards

which banner?
if the 8% banner, it shouldn't be too hard
like in the simulator feh-stuff.github.io/

Convince me not to kill a spare Lloyd off for Iceberg fodder.

I joked on about I would get her as -SPD.
I did got her as -SPD.

-atk/+def
why anons, why
what am i supposed to do with her now

>/feg/ doesnt know what cuck means
like clockwork

Rerolling is literally a meme. At most you will get 2 5* heroes and probably not with ideal IVs, but anyone who has been playing from launch has at least 40 5*s by now, and I guarantee most people don't even use the units they rerolled for at this point. Only bother rerolling if there's a unit you really want, in which case rerolling for ONE unit is enough. Otherwise it's best to just start playing so you don't miss out on login orbs and other time-limited rewards.

>Dorcas and Sigurd are the only males ISIS could think of with a strong love of their spouse
>had to resort to Katarina two gauntlets in a row
Embarrassing desu.

Is there any problem with merging 4*s that don't have refinery weapons or prfs? Like say Raven, can I still inherit Slaying Axe+ onto him and refine or will he need to be 5* for that?

>Caeda - Slaying Edge
>Palla - Wo Dao

Am I getting this right, lads? Caeda can abuse a big defensive stat to deal stupid damage while an all-rounder like Palla would benefit more from quick damage bursts.

She'll be a bonus unit if you have literally no one else, and she's good fodder after that arena season ends

the only good mommy

Does the Wo Dao +10 damage effect get added to the Glimmer calculation? I was thinking of trying Glimmer with it.

>saying that when the Legendary Banner of S tier reds/greens/greys is up

Let's see you do better than. Name a single male other than Dorcas or Sigurd who have a strong enduring love. Face it, guys can't love girls like girls love guys.

Lloyd is shit and you were never going to use him anyway. As long as you keep one for autism purposes, who cares.

>22k points
What's the fastest trial difficulty I can auto grind? Stamina pots aren't an issue

>free rolls were Niles and Eliweed
>obtain 5 orbs from monthly quests
>roll once more on Sigurd's banner
>Henry
Fuck this, I'm going to save up orbs for a while and blow it all on my birthday, then drop it

No, it just gets added after Glimmer already calculates

I still use my reroll Camilla fuck you

Alm got his dick wet when he was five and never forgot that

gay

Clive, though him being a TT reward fucks his chances

Eh

Clive
Matthew

Breath of Fire (Emblem)

Post his build.

>It's just a silly gauntlet theme
>Won't get the full series treatment
>Never ever Enduring Love GHB feat. Orson
why even live

Best A-skill for Beruka? Looks like I'm going to have to go for a premium option (Steady Stance 3, Close Defense 3) since my Beruka is -HP so Earth Boost is probably not a reliable choice.

Hardin, it's pretty much the last thing on his mind when he dies. They could have plopped FE1 Hardin on the other side banner if they really wanted to be dicks

Just give me Katt and I'll never roll again

You're refining the weapon, not the character. * doesn't matter. Just keep in mind if you upgraded the Slaying Axe from a Killer Axe you won't be able to inherit until ISIS fixes their fuck up.

>Tfw I haven't been able to pull cuckdelia to give her bow to Leon

Roger

Leon.

Aether or ignis on SB Nowi?

I sent him a friend request over a month ago but he still hasn't added me back
:(

Lunatic/Hard 5.

Darn. Well there goes that idea.

I gave her bow to Leon, by which I mean I gaev her Brave Bow+ and gave Leon a different Brave Bow+

Glimmer is a flat 10, regardless of ability. It won't do any more than ten whether you're using Astra or Aether.

I am sorry for your loss

I guess I can use her as an anti-mage too. Except not really because I'm that user that rolled 3 Deirdres in a row a few days ago.

Would you roll for fucking Matthew though?

What's the better IV for Soren if I just wanna make him a dirt cheap build, like maybe a normal blade and draw back from Nino or maybe TA2 at best to make him more annoying to blues. He's the cheapest source of 300 SP specials so I can't even 4+X him anyone got recommendations?

My current IVs at my disposal are +atk-def and +res-def.

Whoops, Wo Dao not Glimmer.

What are Ike and the Water talking about?

>7 Def
wow that's almost Delthea

Don't play with fire, don't mock Anna, etc

just lyn

It's okay. I'll fix her up nicely soon.

log-log scaled plots or graphs

>Just keep in mind if you upgraded the Slaying Axe from a Killer Axe you won't be able to inherit until ISIS fixes their fuck up.
Thanks, I'm not even gonna bother with that yet then. It's not a major priority.

Are there any units that want Slaying Lance that don't already have innate Killer Lance?

Thanks for the clarification.

So who's /feg/ going to represent for the upcoming gauntlet?

drinke the waer lol

How good is the tharja clone? Better than sonya?

oscar

The size of dragon dicks. Thick as a log.

donnel, oscar

no since brave builds are better