/fg/ - Falcom General #129

Bullying edition

Previous thread: Tag the spoilers so the general doesn't die again.

> PS4 ports for CS1 and CS2 incoming

> Zwei II out on PC store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now, news/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

godisageek.com/2017/12/nihon-falcom-love-continue-working-nis-america-broader-front-globally-forward-report/
mcvuk.com/articles/publishing/nis-america-and-nihon-falcom-on-how-to-save-the-jrpg
nisamerica.com/blog/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-localization-update-3
youtu.be/FbAXxxhS5ps
pastebin.com/6Rha8DVy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duvalie is a good girl

I was just about to make a thread.

We didn't get Crossbell back!

How?

Playing on catastrophe nightmare.

Wait for Calvard to save you

I think it's pretty hard to reach a good level to kill that thing while playing the game on a run. Leave it to time attack, where you get enough levels and max rank on all swords.

Wait, i am blind. You're already in time attack.

Run for the edges of the room as soon as it dies, where a ripple forms for a surprise.

I just used a pic I found on google images

not in time attack yet

This is your divine knight mechanic for the day. Say something nice about her!

She will blow up Valimar in CS4 and be revealed as an enforcer.

She's a good girl

Kondo why?
godisageek.com/2017/12/nihon-falcom-love-continue-working-nis-america-broader-front-globally-forward-report/

>Nihon Falcom would love to continue working with NIS America on a broader front globally going forward:

Xseedfags BTFO

what is thsi guy source

>it's real
what the fuck? WHY?!

DELET THIS

KONDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They got their source from this interview

mcvuk.com/articles/publishing/nis-america-and-nihon-falcom-on-how-to-save-the-jrpg

Fucking hell NISA might actually get CS3

Good. Fuck XSEED. They've been taking advantage of fans for too long.

They were together in the interview, what the fuck else do you expect him to say? "No I don't want to work with them ever again"?

Not gonna lie, former warrior of NISA here. This is fucking hilarious watching NISA crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy give them CS3.

God. If u are angry about a JP audio that is only 10% lines the game then u should grow up.

>cut out content
>ugh..like, just grow up
Eat shit xseed apologist. Any kind of cut content and censorship is bullshit. NISA is shit at this as well though.

kill yourself dude nobody wants NIShit's meme translations, ""dood"".

OK real talk? Is there anyone here that legitimately enjoys the way Nisa handles things, or do you just not like both of them? Sometimes i feel it's either those, or people are just riling up for (YOU)'s

Really looks like NISA just lost Danganronpa which is apparently a pretty big seller for them. Its all starting to make sense as to why they're so desperate for Falcom.

I never said anything about wanting nisa to localize something. I hate them just as much as xseed, if not more.

Which game are you referring to though? I mean they even left door 15 intact from how it was originally.

He's just a stupid weeb trying to claim that not including japanese voices is "censorship"

Do you even realize how stupid you sound? There's a reason why I said cut out content and censorship, not just censorship.
>weeb
The fact that you use this is an insult proves that you're either shitposting or you're a genuine idiot.

Jesus Christ, I can already imagine the stench just from the way you type. Go back to defending Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and other weebshit, you fucking turbo weeb.

Are this guy and the illustrator of Gate manga the same person?
I've been wondering for a while because their art way too similar, but when i opened his blog i can't find any gate related illustration.

The interview is apparently pre localization stuff, and not after the whole deal breaker happened, so don't take it as face value for current events.

I wonder how would this scene look like if Nisa translated it.

I haven't been here since summer and I see that this place hasn't changed one bit

It's actually been really slow compared to before, the spirit of things is pretty much the same otherwise.

BTFO LMAO

"You really think FALCOM WILL WORK WITH NISA AGAIN AFTER YS8"?

lmao you xshits are hilarious, enjoy 10 year old ports of shit games for 40 usd ;)

Well now at least it makes sense why NISA is willing to re-translate the whole Ys VIII script to fix their fuckups despite them never doing so with any of their other previous fuckups. They really want to get that partnership going with Falcom. Especially now that they lost Danganshit, they're going to be pushing harder to get localizations rights for Falcom's games.

It's going to be an absolute mess if Kondo caves in and gives NISA CS3 and CS4.

Read the article. The info on it is based off older interviews, and quotes some parts of them. This feels like a PR stunt if anything, to try and damage control the situation. Kondo hasn't been around to do an interview in the same room as a Nisa representative these days.

>Please stop sending Falcom e-mails about our fuckup, we're fixing it!

On another note. Here's update number 3 for Ys 8's fix. There's some voice samples of the reworked lines as well. It was posted 3 days ago.

nisamerica.com/blog/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-localization-update-3

youtu.be/FbAXxxhS5ps
Is this scene in the original Zero no Kiseki?
I got the shitty Elie scene on my first playthrough and been thinking about replaying it for the Tio scene.

Haven't played this game yet because I'm waiting for the fix, but is Laxia top-tier waifu material? She seems like she is

>Shitty Elie scene

It was fucking CUTE. Also yeah, it's based off bonding points, you get a scene with the person who has the most points. You can beat the game and play with a completed file and do the other ones and the upgraded combo craft goes to Ao.

Check my guide here to see what gives points and so on: pastebin.com/6Rha8DVy

Laxia starts off tsundere towards Adol, but then ends up bitten by the adventure bug and mellows out towards him, and becomes interested in exploring as well.

Another blue haired thot

>blue haired

Thanks user!
By any chance do you have a save file just before the ICB event for Tio and Randy?

Of course she is user.

I think i may have overwritten those, so not really.

This is undeniably the gayest falcom.

>Was engaged to playful cake
>Left her to get black wings and die like a bitch

Gay indeed.

I LOVE ESTELLE!

I want to eat Estelle's sandwiches!

HAHAHAHA XSEED on suicide watch

I want to eat her pussy

Silly shitposter, that interview happened BEFORE NISA's Ys 8 fuck up. Pretty sure they blew their easy opportunity for future partnerships with Falcom unless they can be really convincing about not repeating that blunder and getting it done right the first time.

>This interview was conducted before the release of Ys VII

Wow, it's fucking nothing. All this shit was PR and it was from before NISA fucked them over. What I'm curious about is why two different journos are digging up an old interview to shill for NISA.

>getting it done right the first time.
like xseed gets it right the first time right? oh wait,...

This is the ideal engineer. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>"Hey mind if I do some maintenance on your ship real quick? By the time I'm done with it, that baby will be flying real smoothly."

Calvard when?

After CS5.

thanks user, if you could set a copy of it on my grave once it's out that'd be cool

A true fan would ascend one's consciousness beyond time and space to witness Calvard.

Anyone here playing Zwei? I got it on a whim yesterday and haven't been able to put down. That said, I have a question, where do I get those cute alt costumes that I keep seeing in xseed's tweets and in these threads?

I wonder, did George in CS1 somehow tampered with Valimar's memories when he hooked up Valimar in a computer which is why Valimar "lost his memories"?

>start up CS1
>our hero accidentaly has a girl land on him
>she proceeds to act like a generic tsundere and keeps doing that way after the accident

What the actual fuck, please tell me this shit will end fast. Also, can I fuck the teacher?

Very plausible.
>please tell me this shit will end fast.
It does, don't let anyone meme you otherwise
>Also, can I fuck the teacher?
No, Rean is too young for her :^)

>I missed Anton at Aurochs Fort

The teacher likes older men like Laura's dad, sadly

Why are there no doujins of thicccc CS3 Sara?

>Also, can I fuck the teacher?

You can get her to be interested. Also yes, Alisa is terrible.

Haven't played it yet, but you can probably find a guide somewhere.

It's actually depressing to see how little information about Zwei its out there.

>Since the interview was conducted, issues have arisen with Ys VIII’s localisation. NIS America has recognised this, Yamashita apologised personally, and the company is working to fix the issue with a full review and revision of the translation, which should be available early next year.

Besides I doubt we'll get any news until CS4 is spoiled on Falcom General

I think I might hate The Ark of Napishtim. It's really frustrating

git gud loser

Forgotten bracers when?

There should be more human fights in the trails games desu.

They can get fucked after that bullshit battle in Ao.

>Crossbell

You mean Osbornestein

200% TRIGGERED IMOUTO.JPG

Hopefully they were sent to Osborne's reeducation and breeding camps.

It's not as great as Oath or Origins gameplay wise, and it's rather wonky so yeah.

Does he even care about Crossbell anymore?

He seemingly just wanted the bell.

anyone here played akasuki no kiseki?

If they just wanted the bell, i don't think they'd need to do all this, so there must be something more to it.

Just imagine. Juna manages to finally confront Osborne face to face. She becomes so lost in her emotions she can only scream through her own tears demanding to know why, why did her take her Crossbell away from her? Why did he make her and her people suffer?

And Osborne just silently approaches her and placing his hand gently on her chin he looks down upon her and simply tells her "For the lulz"

They wanted the Bell without making it blatantly obvious what Osborne was going to do, by conquering Crossbell, having the bell shipped to the museum as a "historical curiosity" for a year, then snuck it over to the Villa under the cover of rearranging the exhibits.

Where if they just stole the bell from Crossbell people would figure out his plan before it was too late to stop it.

If anything it would be more dramatic if he says he had what he needed from Crossbell and they can have their stupid little single city state back that badly they can have it, just let him have his cursed nation to rule with an ironfist in peace.

And then Juna feels bad because she grew to like the Erebonians and wants to help them both.

And then he sends her to the camp.

Is this what nuParadise looks like?

Well, according to the infodump the church noticed the septium veins all over the continent were getting distorted creating a sort of ripple coming from erebonia so they sent thomas and barkhorn to investigate. Unfortunately the ripple got worse after the septerrion stuff in liberl and crossbell as well as the erebonia civil war and became the worst after osborne annexed crossbell and northambria with erebonia's magic knights appearing in crossbell and crossbell's pleroma blooming in the empire. tl;dr everything was part of the plan to bring about the great twilight.

Perfection.

Juna, was it? Dear Child, this isn't some fantasy story where you storm the demon lords lair in the name of justice and save the day for a fairy tale ending. While you and your band of rabble where busy storming my castle my own team of enforcers and soldats have already made their way to your precious Crossbell.

You think you where going to save it? I already saw it razed to the ground 35 minutes ago.

Please make that happen Kondo, Osborne would be my favorite character all the time.