/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3384

Comfy edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171202T19&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /civ4xg/&font=hand
smashcast.tv/the4ch-ncup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Summer's Clover VN:
github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover

timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171202T19&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /civ4xg/&font=hand

wew lad

2nd for Suriko

why is Lilly such a cow

/ksg/ versus /civ4xg/ in 4hours

Who keeps making the new threads that they forget every time? PLS REMEMBER NEXT THREAD
thanks, also future op remember to include something about skynet's christmas contest thing

One for Mish

Who would the katawa's VAs be

For Hanako and Lilly

>What I would give to be between the two

I want a gf

so, how's it going?

Good morning ksg, tool rental guy again. Hows everyone doing?

Weve had a bunch of assholes in here today for whatever reason, and weve been busy since 6am. Finally got my break so its time to shitpost and have a smoke. Its also oddly warm today, i want my snow for hectic skidz damnit.

What cat do you think each katawa would drive?

you can drive cats?

Hopefully it starts snowing in your area too. It suddenly got cold here and there's a thin layer of snow, perfect weather for going out with minimal chances of encountering normie herds.

>driving cats
smoking what exactly?

Sure

Fug im tired. I meant car

think a better question would be, which katawa would even drive?

Shizune would, but the others...
One is blind
One has no arm
One has no legs (might be able to drive with her prosthetics but she's probably not fond of cards... )
One is nervous about everything, panic easily

And for the side characters, one has only 1 arm - would probably drive anyway - and one can fall asleep at any moment.

Yeah, Emi would just choose to walk/run to places if it's reasonably close, and the only other one that could drive besides Shizune would be Hanako if she could stay calm while doing so.

Shizune: Mercedes or something
Lilly: chauffeured in a Rolls Royce
Hanako: Tesla
Rin: Subaru Outback
Emi: Audi
Misha: chauffeured in a semi truck

catbus

>Emi would just choose to walk/run to places if it's reasonably close
'reasonably close' meaning anything

>Lilly: chauffeured in a Rolls Royce
on a teacher's salary?

ksg mansion when

>tfw it's summer
>not even australian

sopa de macaco

u m a

What the fuck is she doing to Lilly

stop right now or i will end u

religious indoctrination clearly

>tfw comfy cold nights under the covers
>tfw beautiful snow
Living in the south hemisphere must sucks massive balls right now

i downloaded this game in like 2013, had heard of plot twists before then, but have finished 2 routes since 2013 anyways.
i'm in here for the slowest of burns

it always does
>tfw i've only seen snow once

somebody did make this

She is not a cow, she is a dumb slutty teenager

>slutty
what?

With what we are lead to believe is her first experience with dick, she gets more into it than any of the other girls pretty desperatley, especially with a guy who has a heart condition

I mean it is talked about that she has a "healthy" sex drive but all that means is she wants to fuck all the time

No class

It's not slutty if she does it with the man she loves.

Who she had already decided before they started fucking that she was going to leave, but she needed that dick as often as possible and was not even gonna tell him she was leaving until right before, in fact someone else had to drop the bomb

And you think once she went back to a rich girl life full of opportunity she would just stop getting dick?

No, she was cock hungry and stupid to boot

Lilly is probably the worst katawa behind shizune if not tied

At least she's not a literal non-virgin like Emi

I mean... she jumped on the dick fast, real fast, maybe she was a virgin but with how she was fixing to drop hisao anyway she may very well have gotten some before

At least emi was ditzy cute, lilly is straight up dumb

So who's best/least slutty katawa then?

I'd like You to know You're all wrong and my opinion is the only reasonable one.

That Lilly has a pretty impressive chest.

Probably between rin and hanako

Rin is way aloof and would either never get into it with someone else or she would treat it as so casual she would barely even care who really did it but her sanity might prevail so mayybe she would not sleep with anyone or let them touch her easily and hisao in the art room was a special case.

Hanako got alienated by others while she was a real little kid, like to the point that she is that much of a stiff freak in her head, if she slept with someone either they did everything so perfect that she remained normal or she has never slept with anyone at all due to the mega super fear and awkwardness because showing that much of her and then being denied would break her mind completely

>s-she's not emi
it's sad that it's the only defense Lillyfags can come up with to argue lilly not being a terrible person.

this is really hard to argue with and i am a lillyfag

>least slutty
>rin
We're talking about the same Rin here?
The Rin who, when just on friendly terms with Hisao AND who didn't even want to see him at the moment, told him to finish her off because it's hard to masturbate with no arm?

She could've asked the same of Emi, and who knows who else, Nomiya? Sae? A random guy who walks in thinking this was part of the gallery?

Hello /ksg/! Finally it's our time to shine! The second day of the 9th Veeky Forums League is starting and we are playing tonight.
The stream is just here:
smashcast.tv/the4ch-ncup

Our match will be the 5th of the day so we will play in like 2 hours. I will make another post when it will be time. G E T H Y P E D

That is why I said either she is so aloof that it really would never happen or perhaps it means so little to her that it is just a thing to do like taking a shit, maybe no matter who showed up she would have been okay with it but if that was the case and it all was totally worthless she probably would not have cared about asking hisao to rip out her tampon and replace it

Lilly - Sean Connery

>on a teacher's salary?
Don't forget her massive inheritance

>i'm in here for the slowest of burns
H-h-hanako?

Oh man, I'm going to have to miss it! Will this game be put up on youtube?

can't wait to hear your anti-shiz shilling, faggot

Someone uploaded yesterday's vod already so I assume they will do the same today

>implying they won't give it all to Akira - even if Akira thinks less of them than Lilly does - because fuck that blind bitch

Unironically, they probably will. Akira is a professional, a lawyer, who can handle a business and all. I doubt they'd entrust much to Lilly

I'll find you and cut your throat.

>didn't disprove anything he said

You can not even jerk off to katawas without crying and getting the feels so you aint going nowhere buddy

I mean, shizune is supposed to seem smart but she is really out of touch with people to the point that she may be as autistic as rin just on a different part of the spectrum, she is majorly screwed up and pretty dumb herself, why do you think her ending is the only one where no one stays together at all.

Shit look at hisaos face in that list picture man, just pure and utter what the fuck, he can only slightly smirk because he knows he dodged a fucking bullet and misha is just happy that she is the only one insane enough to wrangle shizune

Shizune worst girl.

you're telling me a rich girl under heavy academic pressure who has been functionally unable to talk to anybody until high school when she got an interpreter full time who actually had a weird fucking beta lesbo crush on her so wasn't truly her friend .... seems out of touch with most people?
W H O A
H
O
A

you're autistic

Akira would absolutely give Lilly her half though. Anything less would be disrespecting her independence.
Akira would do it to spite her parents too.

>NO U

Sure man, resort to ad hominem, you homo

Regardless of the reason with her crappy household she has shown ability to use pencil and paper pretty fast and concise as well as read lips. Plus she was not under academic pressure other than what she set for herself

Even with her interpreter all she did was be abrasive and a total cunt to most people, she sucks just like her dad

She is just a moron.

Nth for headpatting Hana

Hanako = Dodge Challenger

I'll address this "ad homo" too, you brainless cocksleeve. There are multiple flaws in your thinking:
1) somebody's abrasiveness with others has pretty much nothing to do with their intelligence
2) her being abrasive and finding it hard to connect to people (cause she sees them as pawns) for multiple reasons is the whole conflict of her admittedly weak route. That you picked up on that does not make you a special contrarian at all.
3) somebody setting academic pressure for THEMSELVES is one of the absolute best qualities a child can have, it shows dedication, ambition, drive, and many other things you can't teach.

call her autistic or w/e she's not a moron. She survived with just misha as a friend, it's not like she's going to die homeless lmao

Sounds like someone takes the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator once a month and assures themselves that it is not that they are unlikable and stupid but they are in fact on another level above dumb normies.

She is an idiot. You are not far behind but you at least do not scare everyone off by being a total piece of shit, you probably just do not talk to them at all unless it is through a screen anonymously.

I am leaving for a party in about 20 minutes, legitimately guarantee I have more friends than you kek

Assuming you are not just baiting (cause I've heard your anti lilly arguments and they're alright): What makes you think that somebody's problem-solving and reasoning skills are related to their popularity? There are loads of lonesome autists around the world who are absolutely brilliant at what they aspire to. Shizune's not even that, she's just a run of the mill "girl that finds it hard to communicate and has trouble making friends"

And yet for all her supposed analytical skills she is an idiot when it comes to human interaction or reasonable responses to emotion.

She just sucks, because she is not written as autistic which just makes her a bummer even after the troubled home life, apparently she was not always so awful but has managed to get worse over time.

Face it user, Shizune is the absolute worst, followed by lilly.

Enjoy your party, you cool guy you

>Hanako = Dodge Challenger
With flame decals?
Shame she couldn't dodge her rapist.
Hanako's route is a challenge enough.

what is a VA?

>Shizune is the absolute worst, followed by lilly.
Who do you think is the best, user?

is for , oops

Voice actor.

Just got a guy interested in Katawa Shoujo, are you meeting your weekly conversion statistic /ksg/?

Kenji ofc

Hanako with all her crippling social retardation tricked a virgin into fucking her to get her pregnant so he could not leave her

She was a monster body and soul

does talking to myself in my head counts?

>Kenji ofc
You can tell.

>tricked a virgin into fucking her to get her pregnant so he could not leave her
Quote a line that confirms this in the final product.

>does talking to myself in my head counts?
Yes, we count.

琳の為に。

BTFO

None of that says Hanako wanted to trap Hisao with a child.

ビン内に。

じー。

Also, retard, your 'evidence' mention Hisao using a condom. So what, did Hanako plant a broken condom in Hisao's wallet?

In the very very last scene the camera angle shifts to show a bakery with a muffin right where hanakos larger than it ever was for no reason belly is, literally signifying a bun in the over

Her saying she wanted him to fuck her to stay signifies enough intent

It is factual that the ending intended a pregnancy but they may have changed it at the very last second if they did make sure he put a condom on, if not she is still pretty preggy and a manipulative maniac

Alright, even with the fact that citing cut content in response to me asking for final product proof reveals how thin your argument is, Hanako would not be visibly pregnant DAYS after the conception that never happened. Muffin != Bun.

Well no shit but they had to show it somehow

But yeah, muffin out of nowhere right?

And all this because you are upset because you wanted it to be rape instead of hanako tricking you into sex? Is it because you choose hanako over the others because you know she is the least shitty and wanted that last bit of control but now that you see that she tricked you instead of you raping her you have nothing left to stand on?

Bummer dude, real bummer.

Though if emi was not a slut, her route was the best.

Actually hanako was not written to have a good ending at all in the beginning she had like 4 endings each worse than the last involving homicide, suicide and eye gouging it was pretty sick of the writer but luckily they made him change it though you can see just how sloppy he got being forced to write a good ending.

Same guy who wanted misha to commit suicide and then have shizune and hisao bear a child named after misha.

God the beta is fucked up

Or, you know, they just had sex like normal people. If your theory about pregnancy trickery is true hanako would've stopped Hisao from using a condom, and I think he would have accepted, seeing that (at least as far as i know) he doesn't use a condom in any of the other routes.

>Though if emi was not a slut, her route was the best.
Emi is pretty much a 3D girl in 2D form though

I said her route not her.

It was trickery on her part, she said so herself misguided as it was, and hisao had just gone along with it

They put in the condom for her because they decided they did not want to have it promote teen pregnancy or something similar, but they kept that very last slide with the bun in the oven.

Her good ending in every iteration of the beta had her getting pregnant and if search deep enough you can probably find the posts where the writer says it himself

So if you want to really grasp at straws then technically she is not pregnant in the alpha if they specifically have her and only her using a condom. But she still fooled us into fucking her

It was confirmed actually that you HAD to get hanakos bad ending at least once before you could unlock her good ending which was only able to be unlocked halfway through lillys route in the beta/prealpha

>github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
wait wat the fuck this happened? I thought it was just a fic?

This guy doesn't type like the usual Hanako autist.
Never seen such autistic bait.

>I thought it was just a fic?
A fic turned into a VN.

What, so it has visuals and shit now? When did this happen?

>muh syntax

Does it count as bait if it is true? I guess it might piss people off but if the truth gets you really angry to the point that you have to be upset at someone for saying it then I just do not know what to tell you.

Call antifa?

Some visuals, parts of it are still black, although it might've been updated

They ever do one for Snoozu?

>One for Mish
and her teddy bear with the damp leg