pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Ayra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's fast!

Rate my cheeky Tiki.

I got two of my wife in 104 orbs.

First one was +Atk -Spd at 60ish orbs and then a +Spd -Def on my last orbs.

Also snagged a +Atk -Spd Abel, but I'm looking at him as Brave Lance+ fodder. What should I do with my other wife? Who needs Distant Defense 3 or should I merge her?

No real point running Threaten Res with a forged Lightning Breath. Don't you have anything else planned?

Which one should I do? Or should I wait for a Nowi to inherit this into?

bad out of bad
all these dragonfuckers really don't know what they're doing huh?

Yeah I'm just out of SP at the moment. That said, I'm not really sure what to replace it with, probably either Threaten Atk/Speed or just a hone skill.

slooce

Fast Ephraim soon.

Is Faye going to be demoted to 4* after the Enduring Love banner?
Or will neither Faye or Rhajat be demoted since Tharja and Priscilla already are 4*s?

Heroes have still been demoted on repeat banners before right?
Is there a documented history of all the star demotions somewhere? Did anyone keep track of it?

Attack/Def Tactics for some A grade support but Threaten Attack/Speed sound good too. Could also go with Savage Blow or something idk.

>demoted to 4*
(lol

>Firesweep bow Lyn everywhere
no

I want to feel~

>tfw FE calculator website doesn't work on my computer
Someone wanna help me out and tell me what IV's they are and which is better. Should I merge?

I don't think anyone has ever been demoted outside their debut banner.

>Faye and Innes demoted
>he gets 4* CA3

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Ayra

They're both neutral, effectively. Old one -hp +res, nu one neutral

>they promised us 5 orbs, 50 arena thingies and some feathers
>Haven't gotten them still
They wrote that 2.1 will fix these issues, but IN THE MEANTIME we get that shit. Have you niggers gotten the apology shit alredy or what gives

Merged into the new one.

Left is -HP +Res, Right is neutral

>tfw FE calculator website doesn't work on my computer
I usually just use the unit pages on the Gamepress site. It's so much quicker than actually plugging shit into a calculator.

Is this the long awaited green mage cav to save green mage cav?

You'll get the five orbs after the 8% banner ends.

Coincidentally, arena week also ends after the banner.

/whohere/ free roll luckshitter?

Thanks, this is much more useful. Shitty calculator has never worked for me.

So the neutral is better than?

Should this be what FE switch's subhumans look like?

Would you rape her for her crimes?

Poor fucker huh.

>So the neutral is better than?
-hp bane hurt her more

>Is Faye going to be demoted to 4* after the Enduring Love banner?
>Heroes have still been demoted on repeat banners before right?
Demotions have NEVER occur beyond when they're first introduced in Summoning Foci labeled "New Heroes: (Story Chapter / Paralogue Chapter Title)".

And while it does say
>After this summoning focus ends, Rhajat: Black Magician will continue to be available through future summoning events. Please note that shey may appear as a different rarity or at a higher appearance rate.
Eldigan, Lachesis, and Ayra did not get demoted for being on Summoning Focus: Tempest Trials, and none of Tharja, Faye, Priscilla, or Rhajat will either. Soleil is the prime candidate, since
>she has no Prf, unlike Siegbert and Shiro
>ISIS has only done 1 demotions since Alm & Celica's Army
>following the only precedent, the hero associated with the ongoing event will not get demoted

Yes but with wings and vampire fangs

Hey color edit user, can you please do a color swap of Alfonse with Chrom's colour scheme?

Who else /team Dorcas/ here?

Why is Katarina locked behind a dead cuckold?

Is this a furry game or something?

For the same reason that Sigurd is locked behind a dead cuckold

I'm extremely confused as to how wrath works. When does it give you the -1 to special countdown? I'm just confused on whether Ignis or Bonfire is more practical on Neph.

Yes, Xenoblade.

>that
>furry
That's even less borderline than Velouria.

Why can't I buy orbs?
I get a communications error without an error code.
This is on iOS for reference.

It gives you the -1 at the start of your turn, if you're below 75% health.

I'm unsure if the +10 damage always occurs or only below 75% health though. I assume the latter.

Yes, i'd anally rape her. Then i'd cuddle with her.

>not free moonbows
wew

Damn, Melia got thicc.

and furry.

big tits

Something about that design isn't cutting it for me.
Your phone's beggin' ya to not buy orbs, don't do it! It might either be a issue with the payment method or needing to restart the app, if not, can't help you since I've never had that issue.

So that makes Bonfire a 1 and Ignis a 2 cooldown move then?

This also Berkut in Ephraim's colours please

What's the optimal C skill distribution for an armor team, 4 goads?

Also is DC a good investment on Effie, or is the BL+ build better overall? I lucked into a couple of spare hectors and I'm not sure what to do with them.

Yeah, pretty sure the game is telling me not to buy orbs. I've never bought any before so I guess I'll stay a virgin.

dTWERT333 ASAS+ s kk aaaa

Pic unrelated

>no x4 SP bonus weekend

Breed an army! Trust no one!

Not quite. It's hard to treat it in those terms, because the conditional is again being below 75% health. So Wrath won't activate on your first turn.

Are you also factoring in the -1 from Slaying Lance? If you are, on turn 1 Bonfire is a 2 2CD special and Ignis is a 3CD special. From there, any turn you start with less than 75% will drop your special count by 1 again due to wrath.

Kagero's wife.

>Not wanting double paizuri with Kagero and Orochi

I'll do the Alfonse colour swap tonight, I have to get to work. And I've already done that Berkut edit.

>4 goads?
4 wards.

I think maximum optimal Effie wants Ridersbane+ and DC as well, with +atk/-spd IVs.

here you go user

Goads are the least beneficial since most armored won't need the speed, and have high attack already. Ward stacking ensures they take almost no damage from anything, while Hone/Fortify work for more specific setups, at the risk of having buffs reversed and needing the units to stick together.

Yeah, assuming you are below 75%, (which is highly likely due to Fury) + Slaying Lance, that will make Bonfire and Ignis a 1 and 2 respectively.

Any team advice?

What did user mean by this?
4 ward stack is still pretty busted, but I feel like you should try to mix in some other armor buffs like an armor march and a goad. 4 goad sounds cool, just need to get four Hector for that

WHAT HAPPENED TO NOWI?

How's Rhajat? Is she worth using my free roll for over a colorless 50/50 shot at Faye?

Is Dorcas more worth using my free roll for over Katarina if I don't have a good offensive red mage yet?

A skill for Arvis?

Depends entirely on what you have already hit/taken hits from because obviously they all drop your special by one but sure.

Fury

>need to increase offense power
>but need to increase RES for ploys

gee I wonder what skill

I put jizz in her mutton.

TRUST NOONE!

Alright if thats the case, I guess I'll run Ignis. I usually don't like running Ignis at all because of the long time it takes, but that sounds pretty tempting.

Fury.

They never learn.

do Eirika as Ayra and reverse pls

Katarina:
Hello Chris. Are you training today, as well?

Chris:
Yes. It's something I must do everyday, after all.

Katarina:

Chris:
Hmm? What's wrong?

Katarina:
Oh, it's nothing... I was just watching you, Chris.

Chris:
Well, I know that, but... Don't you want to ask me something?

Katarina:
Ah, well, er... Chris, is there anything you'd want me to do for you?

Chris:
Something I'd want you to do?

Katarina:
Yes. After all, it's all thanks to you, Chris, that I can stand here like this... So, I want to repay you. I'll do anything for you, Chris.

Chris:
A-anything?

Katarina:
Y-yes... ...I'd do... anything...

Chris:
...I-I see. Then, could you train with me?

Katarina:
Huh...? Is that all?

Chris:
Yes, training becomes more intense when you practice with others.

Katarina:
All right. Then, I'll do it with you.

Well it's attack/res bond now. Used to be Fury.

A big ass is better

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

>the stuttering with full on >implying
>dude training

Her default Moonbow is also still a very good choice simply due to how often it will activate. If you're doubling you can even proc it twice in the same fight.

What would you use besides a Speed +3 seal?
Does Quickened Pulse help?

but that doesnt affect ploys, does it?

>Camilla
>Having an ass

This has already been done

What happened to Chris after the war anyway? Katarina says he just disappeared from the world but how can he be such a marthsexual all game long and then abandon him?

That res doesn't help your ploys. Also Fury is completely offset by recover ring, you can't get a more perfect A skill than Fury for Ployboy.

Can I make a -spd +hp Poo in the loo work or save her for fodder?

I'm thinking about sticking to that too kind of because I have a +atk -def Neph. I was thinking of running a def +3 seal to make up for it and upgrading the Lance to speed. Ideally something like would be great, but that -def I got kinda ruins that.

>Brynhildr isn't even forgeable

literally wtf isis

Atk/res bond doesn't help his shit speed

Katarina:
Chris, this war will soon be over, won't it?

Chris:
Yes. We'll win. And then we'll usher in an age of peace, led by Prince Marth.

Katarina:
Yes... Chris, I'm happy I could be with you thus far. Ever since I first met you... The memories of our time together are my dearest treasures. They're precious to me...

Chris:
You don't need to give those memories that much importance. Katarina, you'll be with me for now on, too... We'll build many more happy memories together.

Katarina:
Yes, Chris...

Chris:
The war council is about to start. Let's go, Katarina.

Katarina:
Ah, yes. T-there's something I need to do... It won't take long, I'll be there later.

Chris:
Alright.

Katarina:
... ...Chris... I like you, Chris. E-er... I don't mind not being your first. Or even if you like other girls, Chris... If you talk to me every now and then... Just by doing that, you'll make me happy. So... Chris...

Chris:
Katarina?

Katarina:
Eek! A-ah... I-I'm s-sorry! Chris, um, see you later!

Chris:
Oh, hey! Katarina...?

Edgelord Eirika and superhero Ayra work too well, but the piss colored boob plate is funny

You're too good for /feg/ color user.