/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/175668/fategrand-order-english/
youtube.com/watch?v=CCVdQ8xXBfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/175668/fategrand-order-english/

THOUSAND DOLLAR LOLI

I wish this event had either a caster or a lancer as a bonus servant instead of fucking phantom

Australian servant when?

youtube.com/watch?v=CCVdQ8xXBfk

thats it? wasn't it 1.2mil earlier?

How's it feel NAcucks that this design will 100% be censored, if you even make it to this point at all?

Having the extra +20% in +120% drop chance via six Holy Night Signs doesn't do anything, right?

the new caster JP got is the closest thing we have to an emu so far

I realize that now. I wasn't wrong, Veeky Forums was full of broke college students before. Everyone is just older now.

I think the average age of weebs i see playing this is like 25.

TWO?!

It's happening /alter/, Kirei demiservant with a ? class.

I expected more to be honest

>dual wield
>keys
>used as blades
Sora as a servant soon

Back to /khg/ with you

Really? Are you not shitting me? I love Kirei he is my favourite fate character.

>caring about pedoshit

paid gacha

TWO

lmao who fucking cares JPmonkey, stay at your cancer thread

i thought it didn't include that since its over

Did they make blue umu so bad to be ironic or something? It's just weird. It's like the 'franchise mascot' being worse than all the 'supporting cast' both in terms of character and gameplay value.

I don't understand.

lmao censor THIS

>finish degree
>no idea what I want to do in life
>just take a standard wageslave job to make money and pass the time
>since my GPU broke down this fucking game is the only thing I have to look forward to in life right now

Oh well!

>spending over 1000 dollaroos to get a non-limited servant
Is this what weaponized autism looks like?

i thought you were comparing it to the 2030 and scat gacha

Anybody else hardly bothering with keeping up to speed on the Christmas event because of sheer fatigue? After Halloween and Honnoji in rapid succession I'm just tired of the effort of having to make sure to not waste AP. Combined with the fact that I don't really have any of the bonus servants leveled beyond about level 50 or 60 I just don't have the motivation to do it.

Who is that?

TWO?!

>How does it feel that pedos have slightly less things to masturbate to?
Pretty ok, actually.

She's top tier right now though.
Stop referencing memelists that wont be relevant for another two years.

So a friend gave me his account with quite a couple of 5stars and 4 stars servants. The thing is, the second they kill my Herc and support things go south pretty fast, since Marie hits like a wet noodle, and the shit bonus servants arent leveled up.
What should i do? Should i sacrifice the xmas farming for XP farming? Since my friend didnt farmed XP cards like i did with the half AP event or shouls i just remove some bonus servants and add Okita/Altera/Jeanne?

>weaponized autism

No, it's that he'll spend as much as is necessary to get every SSR he wants. He just won't stop throwing money at it until he succeeds, and the game has probably picked up on this by now.

Hey poorfags instead of feeling sorry for yourselves and resentful towards whales why don't you channel that butthurt into making money and shit so you can buy the things you want rather than getting salty about the fact that you can't while others can?

Yes. And this with quaranteed gacha are the first ones in the game I have no interest to even roll. Loli shit doesnt interest me at all.

But there is a caster binus unit... except it's a fucking 4*.

level up your robinhood, he can tank the stuff for the most part and his NP can one shot most of the enemies even if they aren't archers

Why not try farming for the EXP cards in the shop? Even Robin alone will probably carry you pretty far in terms of bonus servants.

Can we get like Christmas quartz or some shit? Just hand us out like 24sq or some shit on the Eve.

>blue umu
Kill yourself.

oh. no someone in an earlier thread today posted a pic of that site with 1.2m but it might have still included the paid gacha and scat anyway

It's a single player RPG that lets you trophy around your units. The whole point of the game is to be comfy and play at your own pace, events are just if you want to accelerate ascension.

Don't worry, user! Though I can't say some ultra serious nerds won't remove if you after not signing in for a day.

>she's an entirely new class
>has a silly hat

>No one goes to a wealthy neighborhood and demand house prices to be marked down so poor people can afford it.
And you call me secluded? There are hundreds of people saying the housing market is fucking shit and the government should fix it.
Maybe you'd actually know that if you actually listened to people other than yourself, but you're a selfish whale, and you've all done is nothing but prove that whales are complete scum who enjoy the suffering of people who don't have what you have.
So congrats Ebeneezer Trump, you have money and the ability to laugh at people going in debt over trying to win a 0.7% lotto with no financial gain or value. I bet any significant loved one would be proud of you for being human scum.

Robin it is then, thanks. Maybe i should level Caesar too?

oh right
I forgot about the book

I guess Jack doesn't want me.

That would mean they have to get off their fat asses and interact with people.

Stop crying and go clean up the event's shop.

Fatty is pretty good too, I have them both at 60 and they are carring my ass.

i like nero but don't understand people that do that

>people are rolling for jack
Pathetic

Your wish is my command

H-has anyone said anything about wanting to cum inside her keyhole yet?

>after pandering to loli, witchfuckers and /khg/
>now pandering to brainfuckers
HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS

I've gotten very far with just Robin/Caesar/support Jack. They're both worth leveling, especially since Caesar is just S-curve, so you can leave him at like 50-60. But level Robin first, he's a high priority.

You can get the limited stuff from Christmas with minimal effort. There are no claws or hearts in those lottery boxes and the shop is full of trash. A tranny even showed up to make a fool of himself. Reminds me of real life Christmas.

wrong thread user

Still shows the curves. Absolutely haram.

No weaponized autsim is the people who have no problem with him and thousands of other people doing that, that rates are like that, and result to attacking people who DARE to say things should be better. Because why should people be able to ENJOY a game unless they spend more than a game console or even a gaming PC on it?

>The wage slave is literally incapable of imagining life as anything other than a pointless grind for money.

wat

katakana reads Abigail

My dick is GOLDEN right now.

Yeah man we're already all over that.
Then you can never post about an unreleased Servant ever again user.

He's not nearly as bad as Touhousniper trying to get Medea Lily from the story gacha a week before Okeanos Rate-Up 2 dropped.

It's not fair

>The whole point of the game is to be comfy
My idea of comfy is having 1 SSR for each class and being able to do Hard content in less than 20 turns.
Whales idea of Comfy is laughing at people who don't have that even after spending tens of thousands of dollars, then telling them to kill themselves because morality is SO 1980s.

You must be new if you think virtue signaling on Veeky Forums won't get you trolled into oblivion.

Fluffy Servant

Stop medb me like making.

Stop making me like Medb.

>using Gil's non-2nd art

I like having a reason to use silver units without feeling suboptimal
struggling through the earliest levels with unleveled servants was one or the more amusing parts of this game and running the 40AP with midlevel servants + useless CEs is reminiscent of that

I hate Astolfo.

She is so cute. She needs my penis.

>they even managed to make evil evil cat look like shit
How do you fuck up a sexy cat form?

But I didn't need to whale. My foxwife came to me at the first possible roll I could get her. I'm a latelet, so I could only get her in the paid gacha

It's a fucking game calm the hell down. If you next door neighbor buys a new car that is nicer than yours; you have the full right to A. not give a fuck or B. go buy a new car even nicer than his. This is 100% on you. Your neighbor buying a new car has nothing to do with you no matter how jealous it may make you feel. You don't go fucking option C. and become a communist because you can't one up him but are still too butthurt to let it go

I want to breed with Astolfo, even if two guys don't make a baby.

>either be apathetic or run the rat race!!
Why are americucks so low energy?

Wew!

new class confirmed

>being able to do Hard content in less than 20 turns
You're going to have a blast with Kiara fights and Nerofest.

thats a boy

Why have mods not gotten rid of this scum off this board yet. He's clearly delusional mouthbreather that needs a break from this game for his sanity.

Fucking jackfags I swear, going apeshit after failing to roll for her.

Fucking gaijin get out

It'll probably work if you use a command spell because of magic and shit

I don't really like him but I agree.

did they change astolfo in na to make her a girl like they did in china?

So, is it me or is Jack like a big step up in power when compared to the other 5*?

I was expecting alot less from her considering people have been saying she's shit and easily replaced by a CE but she just seems to go through everything with ease unlike anything i've seen from, the other 5*'s so far.

>Foreigner

>/v/eddit THIS triggered

God fucking dammit
Waiting for chinks datamine now

>50k hp
lol

>lowleg

>a class pandering to NAfags

GAIJIN CLASS