>build planner
grimtools.com/calc

>item db
grimtools.com/db

>wikis
grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki
grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

>updated resist reduction doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vw7I9fTSqtx9s3a4WVvkgiOGZ7leM81n1H1RrwrOzLc/edit#gid=0

>mods
www.nexusmods.com/grimdawn/
www.moddb.com/games/grim-dawn

>can't launch/black screen
Be sure to install everything (manually) from _CommonRedist folder in game steamapps folder.
If still no go, then in steam library right click game name > additional launch options add /d3d9 (force use of DirectX 9)

>map
the-maphack.com/index.php?page=2&lang=en#1

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/q2mMLrz2
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for ntr!

>killed anasteria on my cabalist

How the fuck do I go back from this retarded decision?

Fuck my life.

never mind, thankfully I'd only been retarded on veteran mode, so I just reset it on elite.

It's useless, most GD players are huge chads that slay pussy instead of monsters on the weekend.

Where would I go about getting Blueprint: Eldritch Mirror?

Wherever you may roam

>he doesn't simultaneously slay puss and grind hc glad crucible 140-150 with extra spawns

Crucible is pretty good for recipe farming.

Oh its just a random drop?

Fuck

But what is the most chad build

Chad Warborn vs Beta Markovian

2H Elemental Spellbreaker

DW vitality Defiler.

the actual user keeps insisting it'll work. I can't wait to watch him fail.

so are they gonna do the same thing they did with valbury with the beast dungeon where every note hints at the next expansion? When is the beast dungeon coming anyway?

either 1.0.4.0 or 1.0.5.0 so likely 2018.

>When its gates are opened to you in early 2018, you will face off against once majestic beasts of the wild, forever tainted beyond redemption by the invaders of Cairn.
Next dev showcase is coming in a couple days

I can see an elemental 2h Mage Hunter using Shard of Beronath, but not a 2h Spellbreaker when your elemental damage is absolute shit.

>just got kupacapybara'd for the first time
how many times does this big bastard split

He insists on Spellbreaker, and if my hunch is right he was the dude last thread who said dw was always better than 2h because he swapped from 2h to dw on a Shard of Beronath aa Spellbreaker.

He splits twice
It got me the first time too
>Kill him once
>Already blew my defensive shit
>Get spitroasted by the two of them
I recommend kiting them around a tree or something, even if your build is fairly tanky

>DW always better than 2H
>uses the case study of a Nightblade based AA build with a lot of DW bonuses
>2H is shit guys look at the Nightblade tree!!1

That's like saying 2H is always better than DW cause you made a Savagery build

I know, I know. He's pic related

>fight 4 of the little shits at the same time
>see how much they heal off a dozen pets
I got blasted real hard, did not expect a faction so easy to piss off to have that waiting for me. Now to anticipate when Crate makes a Nemesis Shambler that uses Blitz, splits and constantly throws boulders to fuck my shit up harder.

I kek'd

What is the minimum OA/DA that I should have for glad crucible?

Probably somewhere around 2.6k/2.7k respectively. 2.7k is the minimum DA for not getting crit by bosses. Obviously it's better to go higher.

8k/6k

>go bleed trickster
>really enjoy it but struggle slightly
>want to make a bleed/trauma blademaster now

Fuck having to start from scratch, but I'm too bored with my DK to farm rep for xp potions

Is Ravager getting added?

suck it up and get rep with malmouth, it's one of the most useful things you can do for yourself if you're impatient

To hwat?

>Mythical Vestements of the Great Guardian drops
>Deathguard Blade drops
>Mythical Nightshade's Reach drops

welp I guess I'm making an acid bomber

How the hell did they expect anyone to actually FIND the Hidden Path anyway? That's one of the best hidden things I've seen in nearly any game...

I wanna make a gunwitch, pistol and off hand magic/tome, probably going arcanist, but what should the other class be for good ranged/magic synergy?

Demo or Inqui

people have autism and will dissect games to find everything so that they have 100% completion
>source: I'm autistic

Do you guys bother picking up common components or only rare ones? Will ignoring them bite me in the ass on crafting later on?

First area is in the beginning zone of the game and people will have explored that area fully. Once you get the first stone and scroll there are clues to follow.

you need every component you can find, many craftable components require the common ones as well as many recipes

Fuckin eh, when are they going to add an auto pick up then

I pick everything up and that's after accidentally downloading a blank L.85 character that had 500 of every pre expansion component.

i suggest you to use the hotkey it makes it less tedious to pick them up

I think you responded to the wrong guy m8

the dynamite point is easy enough.
im surprised people found daila's sidequest

Does it make me a cuck if I farm Krieg's set and make a DK?

and if they can't they will datamine it

never forget Edmund "I'm going to punish my game's community because they ruined a secret that was supposed to take years to figure out" Macmillan

no, it's a logical choice if you want to farm endgame reliably

He's a fucking baby. Or Digital Extremes "I'm going to ban users and send them legal repercussions for datamining"

>get through 1 difficulty level
>the thought of redoing all the quests, lore notes, shrines, and filling in map is daunting
>haven't even started Elite yet
>thinking about rerolling DK too
>will probably do so then get nerfed into the fucking ground
I want to gape Elly's manko and smell her cervix

>Does it make me a cuck if I farm Krieg's set
yes. i have 4/5 kriegs and i didnt even farm it. they literally throw it at you

>missed the sale
when is it going to drop again ;_;

just buy the fucking game

Are DK's as energy potion heavy as I hear?

thanks for the great advice

you're gonna use them regularly for single target.
In crucible and other high enemy density situations you're gonna get enough energy regen from absorb and energy leech.

If you do a Blitz build and spam your spells all the time, they get pretty hungry. You can stack some spell absorption though and just leech off of random poison pools or whatever. In Crucible, you usually get hit by enough spells to sustain.

you can start with only the base game maybe and buy the expansion when is on sale

Thanks, is there some meta build to follow or forum link for me to crunch?

grimtools.com/calc/q2mMLrz2
I'm running this. I'm pretty sure you can do with a different or even better shield, but I'm not sure about resistances if you do that.
There are more offensive variations of the build out there, too, but I played this with a controller and wanted lazy, easy facerolling, hence the DA stacking. Blitz hits about 100k DPS alone.

Steam winter sale is in a couple weeks or so, just hold out until then.

get aether damage
get aether conversion
get tanky
dk is popular and good and because it's easy

where i can get some exp fast? I need only 5 levels for level 94 and equip new gear for ultimate

Bastion of Chaos gives crazy good exp, but I'm not sure it scales up to that level.

elite boc is 77-82 at max level
if you've gotten to ult derm hive and twin falls bug hive those can be good for exp, but costly if you use a potion each reload

yes i already did those two, i could run those 2 areas and maybe something else to not waste potions

I want to do a necro pet build, do I go occultist for bonds of bysmiel/manipulation + blood of dreeg + curse of frailty, or shaman for modgroden pact + primal spirit + primal bond?

why did you go for time dilation? And viper? Also isn't the devotion setup too defensive?

Viper to meet prerequisites.
Time Dilation because stomp + Blitz + stomp + Blitz fucking annihilates basically everything. And helps Overguard. And helps Stone Form. And helps Phoenix Fire.

Blitz is the main skill, not Cadence. The build is just so dumb that you can get both without being punished for it.

in the dying god version you need time dilation for 100% uptime for both hungering void and overguard, it also helps that you do so much damage from blitz and kriegs

>too defensive
there is literally no such thing

on a build as immortal as kriegs dk you can very much want to trade excess defenses for more clearing speed

You're not immortal until you break 5k DA. Until you get there, max health reduction plus resist reduction will still fuck you up. Plus, ultra defensive builds are super comfy to play in hardcore since you can just tune out. You're acting as if Krieg's DK is hurting for damage. It absolutely isn't, I can assure you.

What do you like more? Both will work well but Cabalist is the more popular build. As a Necro+Shaman I feel like I would have had an easier time as an Occultist because of Dreeg and Bonds for content like AoM. Having low pet life and poison resist was torture, then the lack of pet poison resist in gear means accessory augments will always be Sylvarria's since I couldn't spare devotion points.

As a kriegs dk I havent died to anything except for ultimate ravager so I'd take more clear speed over excess defenses without a doubt

The 10% extra damage you're going to get out of grabbing Spear of the Heavens or whatever aren't going to make a difference when you're oneshotting packs of enemies with stomp after debuffs, or blitz on its own, while basically every elite dies in a full Time Dilation combo unless they're extremely tough. As a melee build that kills shit as soon as it gets into range, stacking defenses will be a more efficient way of spending your points.

Also, when you're doing hardcore Crucible, you want to make sure you absolutely can't die, even if you fuck up.

I kinda wanted to go for shaman because I already have a cabalist, but it's not a pet build. I figured that call of mogdrogen and wendigo totem could help make up for scrawny pets, but I'll have to see.

You died, and therefore proved my point, there is no such thing as too many defenses. Unless you can clear everything in the game, Superbosses included, with no deaths, you could always use more.

>beast dungeon
i can image the lore notes now
>grrr growl ruff grr bark
>bark bark grrrr growl
>bark
>t. kupa

self found DK worth rolling without kriegs and hand me down gear?

update for skills to not look like a bootleg f2p mobile trash game when

yeah sure if you wanna take 30 minutes to clear crucible.
fuck hardcore, that shit really sucks the fun out of the game.

Kriegs is literally the easiest set to farm in the game so it really doesnt matter

>without hand-me-downs
Yeah, Soldier will do fine by virtue of being Soldier, just don't bother with aether damage unless you have appropriate gear.
>without Krieg's
Should be easy enough to farm on your own once you get to Elite

>t. softcuck that has never played aether DK

> titan quest: 2006
> grim dawn: 2016
2026, hopefully, with new crafting system.

i just can't understand why crate is able to make pretty models with lots of polys, parallax mapping, nice shadows but when something uses a skill it looks like autistic corrupted pixel art.

>yfw they nerf dk

>without kriegs
Literally babby's first set. You can farm that shit until you get god tier rolls. Already blew up a couple of the boots despite not even really wanting them in the first place.

Calling it now, Mindwarp is gonna get gutted, but they're not going to touch how hilariously powerful Blitz is

Get the XP potions asap and do quests

considering that Mindwarp is 90% of melee Aether rr, it's gonna gut any melee Aether builds, not just DK lul

The best part is where Krieg stomp has 24 rr on it anyway, so nerfing Warpfire isn't going to make a critical difference for Krieg builds if they run Time Dilation.

Hentai:
>Patch Notes 1.0.3.3
>All sources of Aether Resistance Reduction removed, we felt Aether Death Knights were getting a little too powerful.

>Stonehide Solael-Sect Legguards of Kings

>tfw blademaster takes me to the side of the devotion tree i've never been to
HELP

Assassin's Blade, Unknown Soldier, and Olsson. You're welcome.

*Oleron

Is there a purpose for xxx Of Ulzuin's Flame? If you kitted out a commando could you make a decent hybrid fire retaliation build?

Blades of Nadaan if you are going full on pierce.