Sunny day

>sunny day
>driving around as usual
>qts everywhere
>see ugly people (like me, maybe not as ugly) working in wageslave retailcuck jobs while attractive people are on posters and some outside
>see a topic about Veeky Forums (only went on to post a feel topic) giving advice to their 16 year old selves
>"Pussy ain't worth it bro!", "Girls were giving you so much signs!", "Lift sooner, it fixed everything!"
>see topic about people in high school and get extremely jealous
>aged 26, have had zero social life for over 8 years

It seems the natural state of man in our modern society is cuckoldry. My empathy for people is below zero. They all have easy lives.

If you're not on a "prestigious track" like an elite university to banking / management consulting etc then you are wasting your time. Of course exceptions include being rich or famous but that requires luck. Most people just ride their institutions in to success, aided by being part of the normie hivemind.

Sounds like you should have bought btc

You can't be a cuck if you don't even have a girl.

>"wahhhh it's not my fault I'm a failure!"

You play the bad you're dealt. If you're too caught up in how unfair it all is, you'll never take any time to change your situation and deserve a shit life.

I swear, all any of you do is complain. Learn a skill, fucking lift, do SOMETHING to give yourself a better shot in life.

But you'd rather frogpost and complain on Veeky Forums.

play the HAND you're dealt.

This

You are responsible for your situation.
You have only yourself to blame.
Be the best u can be, try to work towards your goals, people underestimate how much people can change.

Nobody said it was easy, but it sure beats crying on the internet.

If you are truly willing to change (which I doubt) try looking into picrelated, he has some nice information on facing your insecurities and becoming are stronger person in the process.

Believe it or not Veeky Forums, these two post ID's above my words are going to be the best advice you get all week.

I'm with you OP.

I was born to two parents with advanced degrees, was always expected to do the same, anything below an A was unacceptable growing up. Went through the track laid out for me, went to schools with international name recognition, make $162k now doing consulting at 30.

The flip side is I have no life, my stress levels are killing me, I live out of a suitcase...

But I digress. My point is that middle class life is gone and you're either upper class or lower class. The only way you're going to break out is by coming up with some sort of idea and creating or publishing it yourself online.

I brought up my background because my parents cut me off after college and I had to work minimum wage jobs to make ends meet for two years. My co-workers had zero motivation, constantly stole from each other, and really only lived for the immediate short term future. Instead I saved as much as possible, lived on couches, and studied my ass off to go to a top tier law school. From Facebook I know the people I worked with then have been in and out of jail and have kids they can't afford etc.

So by this point, yes, the other posters are right. You do only have yourself to blame, and right now only you can choose to make a difference.

Do this today - write a short eBook on a topic in which you're interested. Put it on Amazon for free for five days, then make it 99c. You have to take baby steps before you can walk.

so you went from law school to consulting in law? how come are you stressed? what kind of scenario could you give that is causing this stress? do you think eventually youll branch out somewhere else?

>My empathy for people is below zero. They all have easy lives.

Shit always looks easy from the outside.
Everybody knows how to fix everyone elses problems but themselves. Ever wonder why that is?

When an appreciable fraction of society all has this same problem at the same exact time, chances are you're right.

gtfo cuck

You got too caught up in the false promises of the world

Just learn to let go

Craving only leads to suffering

Namaste

>go to Veeky Forums
>see people saying they wish they'd started lifting sooner
>interpret this to mean they're genetic supermen working in IB
>use this to justify and excuse your own failures.
Worse than scum desu.

>"Just pick yer bootstraps up and slave away for endless hours away from family and a fulfilling life to help other people get richer and grind your body down to nothing by the time you're a senior. You'll be a good goy with diginity!"
It's always silver spoon mofos who lived on easy mode pushing this shitty meme.

This holy shit

Either get rich quick or be a NEET but do NOT become a wagecuck

It's the most financially unstable, emotionally draining, and soul crushing thing you could do. Temporary wageslaving is fine (to gain money for investments/business ventures) but for the love of god do not make it a career.

Who is guy in said pic bro?

>people is reponsible for their actions in a physical deterministic reality

Legit. Make a big bet, take big risks, and have luck. If you fail just end it, life as a sub7 wagecuck is hell.

Jordan Peterson

>praising a christfag