/vn/ - Chrono Clock edition

Visual Novel General #1737

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs onE-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v4767
fuwanovel.net/reviews/2017/10/18/wagamama-high-spec/
vndb.org/v19513
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

Nihilistic, alpha, and with a strong older woman fetish.

D O U Z O
O
U
Z
O

L A D
A
D

CROC
R
O
C

has the dust settled already? What does /vn/ think of this game?

Tell them to give putting bmps in a folder called graphics a try. Though I can't solve the transparency issue as it seems that the engine doesn't seem support the alpha bit for bmps (which isn't technically part of the bmp specification apparently). Plus I am not 100% sure if it breaks something down the line or not.

Moege are very bad and tasteless.

I don't know

Aina

Maki route when

*glom*

moege >

ahh... a-3 lee partial patch...

Sukisuki fucking when?

I like it

Now that the dust has finally settled, just how good was Sansha Mendan, really?

Takuji is literally me.

Hobo cum and shit art/10

Yuki

It's still getting filtered. You have to try harder than that, autist-kun.

5/10 story
3/10 art
10/10 time wasted

Moege mit uns!

;_;

Does somethin' got you in a tizzy, mate?

Do people actually hate D.D way of speaking?
I think it's pretty hilarious, much better than those forced american way.

It's great.

Wot.

I unironically liked it

Why did nutaku fuck over Tenioha?

The cockney speech was fine. The untranslated Japanese words was not.

I see the pleb filter's still working

It is over localised and gets grating after a while. They doubled it up with the cockney and speaking Jap words and there are cases where what she was saying don't make sense in the terms of localisation like the "north 40" thing people noted near release.
It is funny in screenshots but less fun when reading it while going through the VN.

>laugh at Nutaku and their consumers all the time
>day comes and they intrude into my territory.
Fuck

>I'm the person you quoted and that's literally exactly my thoughts on it for now including MLA.
>Out of curiosity what are your favorite VNs? Looks like we could have similar tastes so maybe I'll find something I haven't read yet worth reading.

Eww, nothing particularly obscure, you will probably have read most of them and maybe disagree with some of them since not a lot of people like chuunishit (I love it, but eh) but out of the 400+ VNs I've read/fapped to, this are my favorites.

Looking forward to Senshinkan and KKK from light as well as Baldr Sky and Muramasa to get translated, but that's basically it.

When do we start reading Snow Sakura?

About the Tenioha translation.

Guys What if- bear with me for a sec- WHAT IF:
It was rootnuko+H (the devs) themselves that did the censorship?

IT WOULD MAKE SENSE OF EVERYTHING. The stealth release, the removal of the trap, the removal of blood from the CG's, the weird changes of the script...
There's also the fact that Nutaku has been "trying" to distance themselves from censoring stuff.

rootnuko+H did this so they could jump on the western market, not knowing that it's more niche than the nip one, so they made "Adjustments" to "better fit the western market".

Opinions?

Just stopping by to say that Toa is the best imouto.

Sorry lad, too busy with SM

It doesn't matter if the Japanese developers asked for censorship. It's still censorship, and publicized censorship, which is what they promised not to do. The fact they promised not to censor means if a dev asked them to censor, they should have said no.

>publicized censorship
unpublicized censorship*

>game starts off with typical NTR bullshit
>its the protag's father that's fucking his gf
>everything goes as per usual, she stops caring about protag and submits to the dick
>dude sees the videos confirming this, starts screaming and instead of breaking down, all that rage awoke the dormant cucker blood
>his personality changes, his dick swells to 5x its original size
>he goes to school as usual and starts slowly corrupting his classmates and teacher
>fast forward the entire game, the son and his harem enter the father's room while he's balls deep in MC's gf
>father incredibly surprised since his son used to be a huge pussy
>"Times change, old man"
>mc orders his harem to femdom the dad into submission while he almost literally impales his ex on his dick
>says she's loose and trash, throws her out onto the street with hobos, niggers, and worst of all, nigger hobos
>fast-forward a bit, he's in his own mansion that he bought with his newly acquired business that came from his father
>visits his father in the basement, who's getting fucked by pigs, dogs, etc while being completely mindbroken himself
>then goes back upstairs where his pregnant harem has sex with him
>shows ex-gf being used a quadamp cum dumpster for the aforementioned nigger hobos in public bathrooms
>Happy End

Nice try, Nutaku PR guy

>rootnuko+H did this so they could jump on the western market, not knowing that it's more niche than the nip one, so they made "Adjustments" to "better fit the western market".
I imagine even jap companies would know butchering up core content is not going to go down well with customers, and it is not like it was cut up to go on steam or something either where making adjustments at least make some logical sense or it is cutting content that may seem illegal.

Finished Sansha Mendan (I already fapped to it when it was untranslated, but this time I read it)

Mifuyu > Marika > Yuna > Aina > Hatsune > Narumi

The first two are top tier, but really, the rest of them are nowhere near close to as good as these two. Solid 8/10, I can't give it any higher.

>Aina so low

>game starts with the MC and his friends going to school, fucking around with his childhood friend etc
>cue in the Parasyte scenario, but the ayylmao goes into his dick instead of hand, enabling all kinds of things
>others have similarly received ayylmao's in their dicks, so they fight for women to rape
>its basically parasyte but with the thing in their dicks
Wonder how it would turn out.

>I imagine even jap companies would know butchering up core content is not going to go down well with customers
And then we have little bastards and frontwing.

why do empress games never get translated

closed game looks dope FUCK you JAST

Like the first 4 are dependant on the person, but how did they manage to fuck the last 2 over so much that they end up always dead last, usually in that order? I understand for Barney being kinda boring in general and already being broken, and Yoshi just being kinda shit overall, but is there something more? Also its a fucking crime that Yoshi somehow got the least toned body out of all of them and she trains constantly.

The women win regardless because they can experience all sort of abnormal sex

Covered that under
>cutting content that may seem illegal.
It at least is kinda logical in the case of the dog for frontwing, even if it was dumb since there are cases of others doing it or workarounds for it.

Guess I'll do it now since I hate SM

Yuibi>Kagami=Nagisa>>>whoever does Empress shit

Hatsune and Narumi both are drawn by Kanami, whereas the other four are drawn by Kagami. The difference in art quality is certainly a big factor. To make matters worse, there's something really hot about banging a mother and daughter together, or two twins together, but Hatsune and Narumi are basically strangers. There's no special taboo appeal to banging them together.
>I hate SM
h-hidoi

Recommend me some good depressing VNs.
Preferably "no good ends" utsuge.
Preferably no H.

I like the clock

remember11

>h-hidoi

FUCKING kill yourself quof

>Preferably no H.

your life

Removing blood and trap is a big improvement

>I like the cock

Did you read KnS2 already?
Swan Song

>no H
kys fag

>game starts with the MC died and reincarnated as a fat mob character from otome game which he forced to read by his childhood friend
>he realises it when he's at his 7 years old
>starts getting Veeky Forums
>fast forward he enters the high school
>he decides to stay away from the bad ending
>the heroines are airhead pink-haired "otome-protagonist" which is his childhood friend, tsundere duke's daughter, ara-ara MILF teacher, and kuudere reverse-trap
How is it, /vn/?

>wanting to feel sad and depressed when there is RL out there waiting for you

for what purpose

Douzo lad

>Removing blood
Isnt blood only shown when mc takes heroines virginity? Why would they remove that

Is Green Green worth playing if I've watched the anime?

Also whats the difference between the normal Green Green game and the Overdrive Edition?

>isekai trash
So we've come this far, huh?

Senseifags would be all over this.

Buddy we've had isekai VNs long before it became a meme in anime.

Because it's sexist.

vndb.org/v4767
>Preferably no H.
No H for (You)

how is it sexist? I actually want to hear the mental gymnastics used to get there.

But Muvluv is trash?

That's irrelevant

But removing trap is homophobic, i really want to know what happend with Tenioha

Shoujo is Empress's artist and yes he's shit
Not to be confused with /ourgirl/ Shiggy of course

I can't even.. I'm literally shaking right now reading your bigot post here.

Leave best for last or take in best immediately?

>/ourgirl/ shiggy
But her art is also shit

torrent where

Oh, someone is playing Snow Sakura? Man, the graphics is old but I still enjoy it.
Well, the sensei route out there is not that great, but at least, shes not the worst.
And its good that Saki is on the pic, because shes best girl.

>tfw no more D.O. games to be translated.
Kana Imouto, Snow Sakura and Family Project are great.

Always save best for last. What are you, a little girl with no self control?

fuwanovel.net/reviews/2017/10/18/wagamama-high-spec/
Is this nigga right?

I was going to start today since it seems like people are getting bored of SM already and it isn't blog friendly anyways. I was planning on making "Best dad" edition but wage slaving got in the way.

I don't really care what other thinks, Pres and Toa were best girls while the other two were decent.

Redpilled or bluepilled?

At least 6 user here decides to replay it a few days ago due to the VN drought. Plan was to start Dec 1st but SM kinda took over.

>shoujo is shit

you're mom is shit

Thanks. These two have been on my backlog since forever so I might as well start reading them.
>Did you read KnS2 already?
Yes.
Because I cannot into escapism and happy shit only serves as an extra reminder of how shitty my life is.
I just don't like random out of place H-scenes out the ass but that's in no way a decisive factor.

>Yukikaze and Aina's VA
DIAMONDS
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

Saki got a fandisc all to herself oddly enough that will likely never be translated.

post pic

Yeah he's something else.

Pretty much. I figure the other anons are wageslaving or still going through SM.

vndb.org/v19513