> yfw BitBean = $1 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbean.org/BitBeanConf.pdf
chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The day this happens, I will be a millionaire

up 25.65%

hooray for beans

Tbh i feel bad for no beaners. They're often single, atheist, really angry and lonely people. That's why I invested in something a little more family friendly, the type of coin my kids can use too. It's just refreshing.

>mfw I'm a millionaire.

How realistic is this situation?

come back and ask in two weeks

i've got my sale in at 12999 sat

are you sprouting or just keeping them on the exchange?

Remember Doge?

>implying this will ever happen

Does anyone has some spare beans?
I've been trying to acquire some bitcoins but I'm struggling a lot, and I can't afford to spend too much money.
2EpHM1A8m2Gico8wdKwZvxUEo6kx9dLavs

>implying it wont

top wallet here.

you literally would have to kill me to get my bitbean for less than what I want which is about fiddy cents a bean

suck my beans

Where do you buy them?

How much are you shills getting paid? This is worse than Dogecoin in 2014.

bittrex, poswexchange, yobit, some other places

bittrex is always the cheapest. yobit is a sketchy place with lots of bots, poswallet you could buy them on... buy it's expensive as fuck, and you're spending powallet coins to do that (a coin that will be worth hundreds in the future) so yeah, just buy bitbean on bittrex

I load up on it consistently.

The amount of bitbean in total on bittrex's wallet has steady gone to me.

When should I sell my TrumpCoins guys?

Can you buy in dollars via paypal or has it got to be in bitcoins?

just buy bitcoin on one of the exchangews its 1:1 and you just go buy the beans dummy

what the fuck difference does it make if you're doing cash->beans or btc-> beans?

maybe you should ask the dev to find a way to sell beans directly or something?

almost no exchanges except poloniex allow anything outside of btx/usd conversion, btc/cny obviously is the other alternative. is bitbean were allowed to have a USD pairing it'd join the likes of ETH, DASH, XMR,..

jesus, I'd be a fucking millionaire.

I'd buy whatever meme cars you guys would tell me too lol

Isn't bitcoin like a $1000/coin? Sorry. Completely new to this.

better chance of winning the lottery

I literally earned all my bitcoins through mining and selling shitcoins on the exchange openly

started with things like zec, went on to things like pascalcoin, now today i'm a beanier billionaire

also incidentally caught the eth wave on accident but any blind asshole could have done that honestly

But the real question is - will PoSW reach $1?

But if I don't have any mined I'll have to buy a $1000 bitcoin to buy some $0.000224 bitcoins?

bitbean and posw are best friends and intricately tied

if posw=1$ then bitbean will be a penny atleast by virtue of bitbean being an intrgral part of their staking market (beaners love steaks)

also vericoin has a very good production rate on poswexchange.

Think it'll happen soon then?

You can buy Bitcoin with $1 but you ain't going anywhere. One full bit coin $1000 but you don't have to buy a full coin. I bought some for $50 and got like 0.02 something like that.

the thing is bitbean could go up on any number of factors, including poswallet taking off and going mainstream in crypto market terms.

it's very powerful, and increasingly fast.

yobit sucks balls

bitbean+posw 4 lyfe

So let's say I buy $10 worth of bitbeans. Realistically, what's it likely to be worth a year from now?

10$x100=1000$ minimum

bitbean will be 10k sat in a year, though. so take that as you may

1 bean is 20 satoshi currently
will we see 25 this weekend? maybe 30?

What makes you think that it will reach 10k sats?

you're so far gone it's unbelievable.

because I'm one of the top holders and what I say in terms of bitbean value goes lol

I don't care if everyone else dumps I'll still be here, and I can guarantee a large amount of others feel the same. I'm setting a base of 10k sat before I begin to pull any sprouting out and sell a little.

supply and demand can be a bitch, because this coin is about to be really hard to get once bittrex sales dry up. they've gone from 200+ million beans on the asks to less than 150 million today. and slowly going down on the low end, if you notice

Any exchanges accept paypal?

Nigga

BitBean is worth AT LEAST 1000 Sats

You will see. Pic Related

hope so. bought at 9

bought at 13, 16, 17, sold at 18, bought a little more at 19, gonna sit back now on my 2 mil

and watch this little bean go

just bought at 18 for the first time, have only 40k beans but when they hit 36 satoshis i'll be a smiling beaner

Dude, please, help a fellow beaner out.
I'd really love to ride the train to the moon, but my funds are scarce. If you could spare a couple of beans I'll be grateful.2EpHM1A8m2Gico8wdKwZvxUEo6kx9dLavs
Sorry for the begging, but I'm desperate here.

i feel sorry for people like this. you know they're going to check back a week later and be like "aww man, oh well too late now" and then check back in another two weeks and be like "what the FUCK, goddamn it" and then check back in a month and be like "ok now this is just ridiculous, i could have made $xxx..."

just buy th4e bitcoin and put it on bittrex and buy the goddamn beans

How do i get my wallet to sync? I made the config file as instructed by this bitbean.org/BitBeanConf.pdf but it still won't sync

Not even a little bit.

go to their livechat if you need help, they helped me with the same issue before aswell
chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB

the beauty is it's not a political meme that will be irrelevant in a few months like trumpcoin, lepencoin, milocoin, or whatever other dumb shit is out there

I'd say $100 is likely

is this another reddit meme or will something happen? anyway i'm not money so i cannot invest

Different user, I'll help you out. Don't have much, but I can spare some.
Remember me when we're rich, user.
2NFQUoqe1FhGNcJvjWFRJaA4GUe24eyTAc

Where would be the best place to buy bitbean? I've only ever used Coinbase for Bitcoin and Eth

Buy BTC and then you can get BitBean on either PoSwallet.com or Bittrex, if you get it on Poswallet you can stake it right on that website though to sprout more beans

Can't demean the bean

Check em

Actually check these

Zoink!

I meant these. Check these

Lets see...

Posw waste. Stole from the bean

so true. i actually feel sorry for them sometmes. my 3 year old son likes to sit on my lap while i trade cryptos & browse biz, and he cant get enough of the Bitbean mascot! i tell him that i'll be able to send him to college one day because of Bitbean so he can be as smart as his pops. we can't wait for the Bitbean cartoons and plushies to come out!

I've recently acquired 100k bitb, how do I begin sprouting, what is the possible profit?

If you're asking, you're going to fail.

Yeah I guess so, but it's my first experience with crypto, so I know very few things.

Possible profit of up to 50x initial investment imo. Worse memes have gone to 1k sats.

Oh that's nice, do I need to do something to my bitb wallet for it to begin?

I mean for it to begin sprouting.

Are you on Windows and is your wallet synced?

Yes to both.

Use poswallet

Ok just transfer your bitbeans to the wallet. It takes about 8 hours to be mature though before sprouting

Thank you, last question, why does it take so much to complete a buy or sell on bittrex?

Should the spendable beans shift over to sprouting in the wallet ui after that time? It says I'm currently staking but don't have any sprouting beans

What do you mean?
And yes spendable should go to sprouting in that time. Depends on how many beans you have. The more you have, the more likely you'll get a block in order to sprout.

Every time I try to buy or sell bitbeans on bittrex it takes up to 6-7 minutes.
Isn't there a way for it to be a bit faster?

That's weird. That must be something on bittrex and not bitbean. Sells and buys should be instantaneous.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, when I set the price I use "last" type "limit" and good til cancelled

ohhhhh your buys and sells arent going through because they havent hit the prices you set. you have to wait for someone to buy your sell order or sell to your buy order

Kek what kind of shilling is this

>Depends on how many beans you have
I've had the wallet open overnight. Like it said, the icon says it's staking and says it will take a day. Is that when they sprout?

Put them in poswallet until the next wallet is out tbqh

ooooh I understand now, is there a way to make them instantaneous?
listen man, I started trading, like, yesterday. Obviously I'm ignorant about how things works.

Sell or buy at bid and ask prices.

ok ok now I understand, thank you a lot.

Yeah you'll get your sprouted beans in a day. Because based on your sprouting weight in the network, that's how long it will take to get your reward

thanks beans

Would any one be will to share some beans?
I cant stop thinkin about thos beans
2YWnQ2WCxqBoeEJMWz4GP1dEA8BVqmfgku

What is "sprouting?" I'm holding 1.7 million beans at the moment

Basically after like 6 or 8 hours (I don't remember exactly) your beans will have a chance of generating beans, something like an interest rate.
Also,
gib mony plox
2EpHM1A8m2Gico8wdKwZvxUEo6kx9dLavs
i poor i dumb
No but really, I'm poor plz

It's just staking but sprouting fits the bean theme. We are all about fitting the bean aesthetic

>sprouting
you have to water your beans (just pour water on the hard drive, not too much) and then they rise in value quite a bit faster.

Should I leave it out in open sunlight as well?

good idea, or you can just microwave it for 15 seconds max

bitbean the new Dogecoin! Fun and great masscott. Sure to see 10000% profits! Crypto for the under 25's!

Post yfw $10 per coin