pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Free form Jazz.

>Chayula spawns in Poorjoy's
>rapes half the party

dumb freeposter

witch

post cute feet

LICHERALLY FREE

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

>anime

BASED freeposter, LITERALLY saviour of poeg

>36 hours of streams without ad blocking
>No hat

Good goy. Wait two more days.

>got seraph hat

>freeshitter
>discordshitters
>animeshitters
>depressedshitter
>catshitter
this general is hot garbage, congratulations
im out

this thread better be still up when i wake up

good night

did you even finish the story kitava literally exploded at the end so probably feels like waving your dick in blood & guts which i can not recommend btw

based

>got plague doctor hat
>smuganimegirl.jpg

good afternoon

wow rude

and you are a SHIT shitter LMAOing at YOUR life

you

see you tomorrow user

thats just vg

Reminder not to share builds here and instead do it privately, streamers will steal your builds

>your builds

>got the flameball helmet

Agree, manga > anime.

>watched streams for over 20 hours before figuring out that im a retard and linked to the wrong twitch account

Hey there.
This game looks interesting, how should I start?

:^)

>old hag
Veeky Forums best girl you mongrel

read all of the upcoming news posts next week and then make a character in the abyss league on friday

it's a visual novel you dumb nigger

I'm amazed you didn't respond with paste

Fucking Veeky Forumsfags shitting up my /poeg/. Although we all know that the true best girl is Kobayashi.

>try eternal labyrint (because after 80 levels i found the last trial)
>get instant killed by that sword slash from offscren
so which class is the better for sunder?

>Have been idling on active streams for days now
>No fucking hat

>got chinese hat after 5 minutes
Laughing my ass off at you faggots.

>got hat
>still don't know what tier it is
REEEEEEEEEE don't make me email support!

You want to know what tier the Radiant Helm is just to wave your dick around on the Internet?
Kay, it's Common. There were so many in the lowest tier that they couldn't fit them all in 1 image.

visual novel for pedos

I don't care about dick waving, it seriously annoyed me not knowing which tier it was, thanks user.

i've never given GGG money. i've seen their greedy conniving ways since the beginning

But small indie company developing the game absolutely FOR FREE!

10 FREE acts, no bitching.

>DEFINITIVE PRE-3.1 BUILD RATINGS:

>Tier 1
"modern" RF variants
barrage (all forms)
SRS (baron builds)
molten strike (single target / boss killer)
GC (single target / boss)

>Tier 2
ED variants
Sunder / cyclone / eq builds
classical summoner
GC variants
generic poison scaling w/ applicable spells and skills

>Roleplay Tier
skellymancer/spectres
whispering ice
ST builds
wildstrike
bleedxplosion variants
mines
magma orb

>gay tier
Bleed-centric scaling builds
melee splash-reliant builds
traps
phys bow builds

I give them money because I like the product, and they at elast get shit done, as opposed to blizzard. Overwatch takes 4 months to do tiny bullshit, where as GGG has less of a team, and gives many times more content and bug fixes, even during the league, which is stellar compared to fucking Jeff Kaplan's retarded ass.

>can't do t7 maps with srs or t5 with iceshot
>get this map from cards
thats going to stay on the stash a long time

Is molten strike gonna work better wiht ancestral call than multistrike?

Chris listen up: I will buy rf mtx if I get shavs drop on 3.1

Where's lacerate
>inb4 "in the trash"

This is bait do not reply

Use both. It's gonna be amazing.

It's because the game will literally die if they won'r release an update. Overwatch doesn't rely on bling to the extent PoE does.
No, because ancestral call doesn't work against single target.

Also use Volkuur's gloves with fire poisoning, 20 stacks of poison per attack!

>single target builds
>implying

Who the fuck needs that shit in 2018.
Fast map clearing builds = the best builds.

lab farmers, shaper farmers, etc

The amount of stacks is meaningless though, for example 20 stacks of 10 DPS is the same as 10 stacks of 20 DPS. You shouldn't think this way with PoE unless there's some specific benefit to how many stacks you have, like how old Emberwake + The Taming used to be.

>not rushing Uber Atziri and getting a mirror in the first week

Are there any good EQ jugg builds? most I've seen that are "good" don't even get past like 100k dps. Is the skill just shit now?

we need a messiah to guide us into the unknown lands of 3.1

>without ad blocking
Serves you right

>Fast map clearing builds = the best builds

Such as?
Which map clearing builds are going to be the best in 3.1?

we don't have patch notes yet retard

It doesn't matter if you have adblock or not, they jsut tell you it does so you won't use it. I used it and got mine.

Yes. It's awful. There's 0 reason to play it instead of Sunder really. They even nerfed the base AoE with the knowledge that they'd also be nerfing the entire AoE scaling system.

EQ jugg is for uber lab only.

>Is the skill just shit now?
Yes.

they will nerf sunder and buff eq trust me my uncle is a kiwi

Just another Rory misstep in the campaign of misbalance to "shake the meta".

>nerf sunder
Yes.

>buff eq
No.

I was joking for the most part, i do wanna try something like this with proper scaling though.

chriss billson pls buff assasin danks

>Sunder is the only decent melee skill alternative to spin2win or flurry
>nerf it into non use
>leave barrage and ez magick skillz untouched
Why the fuck do they do this shit. I wouldn't even be as mad if melee didn't require accuracy, but it does for some fucking reason.

Brutu's sprinkler skyrocketing even more

You'd be surprised how many times I come across someone who actually thinks that way though. I guess it's a carryover from other games where a stack of a certain DoT type always has the same base DPS like GW2.

>SRS t1
>spectres t3

reminder catshitter is a cuck who bought stash tabs when he said he never would

Pointless trying to combine Lead Sprinkers str stacking with a fire poison build. Requires too many points and gimps both halves

Is this game still shit? I haven't played since they added new acts.

You contradict yourself in your own post, retard. Ranged attackers like Barrage builds need accuracy too.

The reason for that is to give dexterity a meaning, Resolute Technique a purpose and you know, some depth to a game as shallow as that can be so it's not fucking D3 where wizards equip 2h maces because the weapon dps is higher and it helps their spells hit harder. MOM WHY ARE ATTACKS NOT SPELLS?

Also Sunder is fucking busted because it's "melee" Kinetic Blast without actually being melee which in turn means
1) guaranteed Fortify procs, wanders don't get that luxury
2) Conc Effect, with negligeable loss in clear speed
3) AoE clear AND single target in the same fucking skill
4) Lion's Roar, Multistrike because why not MORE melee damage on top of MORE melee damage

It's a "melee" skill with the benefit of being melee and the benefit of being ranged, if you don't understand how broken that is, you're a dumb fuck.

But yeah, it needs no nerfs because you started playing 3 months ago and just never learned to play the game without your crutch fotm skill, kill yourself.

You haven't played since 3.0 (which is still the current version)? It's still going to be shit in 3.1

What is going to happen with Harbringer orbs in 3.1?

Not really. Volkuur's gloves allows your poison to scale not only from chaos and physical damage but fire as well. All you need to grab is %increase elemental/fire, just like you would with a normal Brutu's Sprinkler build, aside from the STR nodes. Volkuur's problem is the 50% less poison duration BUT they are introducing ways to increase it like that new poison flask, even if the rest of it is shit. Who knows, maybe we get more ailments duration uniques in 3.1

and with other new orbs they have added in 3.0

Legacy, they don't want the orbs to shortcut the new atlas progression.

That's the best one though

Wait for 3.1 patchnotes, read them.
Look at some build guides on the forums, find one you like, follow it as strictly as possible because you're new and stupid and anything you try to build will be garbage.
Don't ask stupid fucking questions a cursory google search could answer in global chat.
Yes, that item you found sucks shit. No, that jewel with 4 non synergistic mods including ignite and phys damage with staves is not wroth anything.

I'd play Molten Strike but I played it in Turmoil and don't want to run it again already.
My build isn't on your list does that make it a meme?

afaik the only new orbs that are making it into the base game are annulments

>HUR BOWS NEED AKKURACY 2
>Let em just ignore the fact this skill outperforms it several times over and Sunder hasn't fucking changed a bit
>meanwhile you need a stupid good weapon to scale the damaeg while bows have great options and magic's scales with gems and catalysts
>b-b-buh iz gud with flasks!!11!1!
>even though flasks aren't ever up 100% of the time anyway unless you're pathfinder
>completely ignoring the fact that bows and magic are always out of harms way for the majority of attacks in the game
>giving melee any range means it's broken
Jump feet first into a meat grinder dipshit, world would be better off without you brainless ranged shits around. Either that or you can piss off the retarded kid next to you in your special ed class, really any of them will do.

I mean, with a little investment over in Shadow, you could probably make a decent (not good, just decent) Molten Strike Poisonball mega-spammer.

Your every post reeks of game ignorance, faggot.

>>HUR BOWS NEED AKKURACY 2
Yeah, retard. That's a fact. Accuracy is doubly important for ranged attackers because of how crit checks it twice. Try a build with low dexterity, shitty rings and no flat accuracy and see how well you fare.

>>meanwhile you need a stupid good weapon to scale the damaeg while bows have great options and magic's scales with gems and catalysts
BZZZZ wrong again you ignorant fuck. You can dual wield 1 alch weapons and Sunder your way to t13s on a 4L. You better hope you have a fucking good wand or bow if you want to do the same thing with ranged skills.

>b-b-buh iz gud with flasks!!11!1!
>>even though flasks aren't ever up 100% of the time anyway unless you're pathfinder
Flasks have 100% uptime during map clears which 99% of the game revolves around and you don't need more than 2 sips of a Lion's Roar to Conc Effect Sunder a boss or your build blows. Learn 2 play.

>>completely ignoring the fact that bows and magic are always out of harms way for the majority of attacks in the game
Fortify, block and a strong movement skill are pretty great. Sorry, you can't spam Blink Arrow and wanders don't even have a movement skill.

Check the leaderboards of any hardcore leagues and you'll see Sunder at the top, not fucking Barrage or Kinetic Blast.
Maybe because one is a dedicated boss killer that fucking blows at map clearing and the other is the opposite. Sunder is both.

Your entire post really reeks of game ignorance. You can cry and whine about alleged balance changes if you want but please get some in-game experience so you don't sound like a clueless reddit tool.

I doubt it seeing as they're killing zerker vp interaction.

Lolno. Not since the change to Sprinkler and HOWAA so their Added bonuses are local.

>PoE back then

Cuckblast was FOTM but Arc, Incinerate, Spark, Lightning Tendies, even fucking Ice Spear, was viable
Nearly every bow skill was viable at some point
Melee was a meme

>PoE now
Choose between FOTM coldskill n1 and FOTM coldskill n2 or kys yourself
Literally what even are Bows?
Well at least Melee is viable now, good thing it has lots of divers-

*pic related blocks your path*

You're a fucking spastic

Last league I played CWC Ice Storm and got fucked over by bosses floating over pits causing Ice Storm to not trigger, did they ever fix that or is it just a feature of those bosses?

>waving your dick in blood and guts
Sounds like normal intercourse