/wfg/ - Warframe General

fashionframe edition
old
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/887725-plains-of-eidolon-update-2250-22501/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for kill all Nezha fags

Very Veeky Forumsshionable

xth for Valkyr

there are black grineer?

>Fashion

First for rape!

Reminder to tenderly love all Nezha-haters because they themselves are hurting and lash out because of it

I want bury my face in my operators booty.

I want to bury your face into a Cetus curb.

Operator living quarters when?

This thing feels like the Jat Kittag's rebellious son who idolized Lesion and tried copying him in every way.

>drifting contact with no blood rush or weepy wounds
Make it another elemental

How do I know if a weapon is worth investing in?
>t. guy(male) who invested +5 formas in both Stradavar, Tenora and Rubico

Post your favorite syandana

>is it slash based? worth it, build for viral
>can it use hunters munition? worth it, build for viral
>was it made to be built for crit? (Jat kusar) fuck off
>can it use condition overload? worth it

>Weeping Wounds
>already 100% status chance
Uh...

If you forma something do you get MR points for leveling that thing up again? Newer player here

>-Slide attack crit
Fug xd

the rubico is perfectly fine

I knew that when I made the post.

No.

I mean it's just like a polo. Except it's a zipper instead of buttons.

they already have their cuck pod

Why was everyone creaming themselves about this silenced SMG?
It's shit.

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions

RHINO A THICCC

It's a straight upgrade to the soma prime.

it's good on ivara

Thanks

Do you have to complete sand of iranos before ducat event is over?

I have problem finding denial bursta for the quest

Im on uranus and heard they spawn in 25+ level corpus

it's not a bad minus for a status hammer, they go slow as hell so it's not like you're gonna be spamming slides and its crit stats are only okay in the first place, but it doesn't make them worse for just mashing e or whatever combo.

Looks and sounds amazing, preforms like a Soma Prime but on a leash, lets you be sneaky without actually needing to specifically mod for it.

Yes you do, but you're in luck! Razorback's mission is fucking FILLED TO THE BRIM with Bursas. Better get grinding fast.

I guess, but Tenora and Stradavar appears to be shit regardless of how many forma's I throw at them.

Go to a spy mission, down the target, wait until the bursas come. It's easy to do that way, will take like 10 mins for all 5 bursas

once you buy it it's just a regular ass quest. do it in your time.

feels amazing too. that accuracy and virtually no recoil when aiming rewards good aiming with head shots. i like that

well, tenora is between soma and soma prime, so it's not realy good but it's okay
but yeah stradavar is shit

fuck you

LOL
Well, yeah, it's hard to get good minus stat on melee riven, -slide crit still might hurt you someday

Do the capture mission on Europa. There will almost always be A Bursa before you cap the target. Restart if it's the wrong one but kill it if it's the right one. MAKE SURE TO HACK IT, otherwise it won't count

Yeah I feared as much, got a Riven for the stradavar, thought that could save it, but it's a pea-shooter through and through.

>forma

Wave 5 on IO can spawn 2 of them most of the time, the uncommon spawn is rollerskates.

But like said
Do the razorback event a couple times, they are full of bursa from start to finish.

All rifles are shit, user.

>-slide crit still might hurt you someday
even if you go slide attacking with your hammer, worst case scenario he still gets his 100% status and/or condition overload powered hits. the only better downside would be like worse channeling efficiency or something.

They're adding a china coffinquarters living space soon™

as well as plat-only furnitue for said coffin

no, shotguns are overpowered. there's a difference

liking this so far because ribbons and nezha is very fitting

Straight upgrade? More like a gay downgrade! HAHAHAHA

Should I just sell them and never look back?

user with the Tipedo Riven here. Back to the crit question.
I'm having some trouble understanding how the crit damage works.
What I have
>riven with 124.4% crit chance + blood rush + occasional cat's eye 60% additive buff
afaik my crit chance% at a 2.5x melee combo, which is easily reachable in any mission type would be
>without cat's eye
>(0.2*(1+1.244))*(1+1.65*2.5)=2.3 or 230%
>with cat's eye
>(0,2*(1+1,244)+0,6)*(1+1,65*2,5)=5.37 or 537%

now, without cat's eye i have 70% chance to get crit level 2 and 30% chance to get crit level 3, right?
with cat's eye ~60% chance of crit level 6 and ~40% of crit level 7, right?

say, i have 5.0x crit damage multiplier on my weapon.
this means that
>without cat's eye and crit level 2
>2*(5-1)+1=10
>crit level 3
>3*(5-1)+1=13
>with cat's eye and crit level 6
>6*(5-1)+1=25
>with cat's eye and crit level 7
>7*(5-1)+1=29

now that means, my base damage is multiplied with 10/13/25/29 right?
so it makes sense to use the crit chance riven in combination with blood rush and the user last thread was just shitting me right?

yeah if you have a REALY good riven you could make it viable, not good but viable

whats better magus nourish or magus elevate?
I think nourish is much better if you have only a few of each since you can get 20hp/s with just 2, don't know how full sets compare. nourish requires you to spend long times in tato mode while elevate requires you to spam 5 like a retard. opinions?

pro-tip the Bursa don't count if you've hacked them
Are sniper rifles overpowered aswell then? They're way better than the garbage state rifles are in.
No I'm sure DE will do an overhaul on rifles sooner or later, maybe the IPS changes will change something

What silenced SMG?

Baza

I know that.

There are bursa outside the razorback room and you don't even have to hack all the ones in the room.

>No I'm sure DE will do an overhaul on rifles
Even now there's hope for man! And the forma's didn't forma' in vain!
>tfw you were just ahead of the curve

Returning mesa player. What is currently the best pistol to use on her?

Im assuming the dual toxocysts have been nerfed?

Spoken like someone with downgraded ass hole

miter or panthera better?

>straight upgrade
>1/5 of the mag size
>horrendous falloff

it will probably have better riven dispo though

My guess was that the dude asking for help would not know that which is why I said it

It doesn't really matter since her 4 scales off pistol mods, but I think dual toxocysts still works

>start playing warframe
>make gf us boots when have sex
>1 week later, make gf use boots and cutout bike suit to have sex
>2 weeks later, make ff use boots, bikesuit and helmet to have sex

Now she is getting wierded out

shotguns are overpowered. stop changing the subject. no one uses snipers except for killing teralysts because the usability is shit

Miter. You build it for bleed damage and use its augment when appropriate.

I understand that. I was just wondering if there was a new high crit pistol or something that had good synergy since those are the sort of mods you want anyways.

>the usability is shit

not him, but since the rework they're alright. Quite enjoyable against stuff like grineer really. You dont have to scope in all the time. Its like using a even more specialized sybaris.

I think that all pistol buffs work, but Peacemaker doesn't refresh them.

If you cry hard enough, DE just might hear you and buff your precious soma

because they can kill stuff without relying on slash procs or red crits? rifles are just way behind power creep curve and should be buffed. shotguns are pure fun to use.

In wftrader I can only see specific rivens, how can I tell how much an unveiled riven sells for? I have an unveiled pistol riven I would rather sell if it's worth anything

Left or right?

Right. Multishot is king!

obvious >

30-50p up to 80 if its shotgun
dont fall for jews trying to buy them for 10p in trade chat. also, its veiled not unveiled.

warframe.market has listings for veiled rivens

This desu, snipers are pretty fun to use now, especially in plains.

However, there are even a lot of pistols that are better than rifles. Literally the only viable rifle is soma and that gets outperformed by fucking EVERYTHING ELSE unless you have a 600p mod.

Yes yes good goy, sell veiled rivens for 20 plat

which spy mission? missions under 25?

why not unveil

i don't use the soma and the soma p is pretty strong now with the new hunter munitions anyway

do a capture of level 20something+, down the target, but dont actually capture him you fucking retard and every two minutes a random bursa will spawn

>tfw no r34 threesome with Nezha, tater and Nakak

>Actually using hunter munitions on soma p in an argument
Holy shit man you're so garbage. I bet you're just some shitter too low MR for the Tigris Prime and too dumb/poor for the V hek. You're too much of a poorfag to even have argon scope so you tell yourself that soma p is fine without it! Who needs red crits amirite??? I have sick slash damage! Meanwhile, the people who actually play this game laugh at your 3% damage contribution while they destroy single mob before your shitty slash can even tick twice.

Even the edgelord mesa players who only equip the Akstiletto p outdamage you without even using Peacemakers and I bet even a pocket sand Inaros would beat a shitty soma player like yourself.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>mfw hacking that grineer vault with the lasers that one shot you in a sortie

I almost didn't make it and got downed 3 times

ok

>argon scope

KYS you meme shitlord, bladed rounds is better

i already told you i don't use the soma p, you autistic virgin

Use void mode you dumb frogposter

Remove Nezha and this is almost acceptable. Remove the tater, and this is completely acceptable

Just unveiled my first riven. Did I do good?

Seems like it would be good for Amprex or something.

SEETHING

theres a console underneath the vault that turns it off............

Been like that for fucking ages