NO SHITCOINERS ALLOWED

Hey Veeky Forums

What's your current side hustle? How successful is it? When did you start?

Do you have any advice for someone just starting on their own?

For me I'm leveraging my FB Ad knowledge to help local businesses succeed and it's going really well!

Let's have a nice discussion on anything business. I'm sick and goddamn tired of seeing this board going down the drain because of coiners with proxies.

Im currently in alt coins trading

sell weed my nigga

I make and sell moonshine, supplies cost me about $50 to make 5 gallons, and I sell it for $100 a gallon.

I am jewish and i am offended with your picture.
Please remove it.

Interesting, what's the appeal in moonshine?

>leveraging my FB Ad knowledge to help local businesses succeed
what the fuck is this user

Bullshit buzz phrase meaning he sends spam mail to businesses on fb

Small business IT solutions in rural townships.

Spam mail to businesses on FB? Are you retarded?

I look at companies with gaps in their marketing, create commission + base price agreements then execute and help them target local residents with click funnel campaigns.

Everybody needs wifi, everybody needs point of sale, everybody needs workstations, every body needs backups. Monthly subscription to all of those services fully managed and remotely monitored.

It gets you drunk...?

In IT now. Would like to leave at some point to function as my own business. What was the barrier to entry like when you started?

Its the mods shotcoin spamming. There is no freedom from it.

Very little to no money so far but my sife shit is

Make and sell dicks of all shapes and sizes
Worm/fish farm.
Build can bailer, buy cans, take trailers full during earth week next year (double price 50 cents a pound.)
Shredder and aluminum bailer for green sand casting.
Maybe making a truck parking lot with vending machines.
Considering automotive upholstery.
Fix and flip cars.

Autism is real but at least im not on an asian cartoon board screaching about fuckin beans.

FAGS LEAVE

So basically you just make click bait and then send spam mails and hope someone bites

Man i wish this wasnt a felony. What a fucking killing. 10 bucls to male and sell for 100. Fuck...

If you can throw an at and t signal 10 miles i will pay u

Just make sure you get to know point of sale software and debit credit terminals. Visit small businesses and take a look at what they have, see if you can offer improvements and give them a card. Your website must be simple and to the point. What you'll offer, and what it costs. You need a dedicated backup server at your office if you're going to offer backups. Don't fuck that up. Additionally, you can offer web hosting using virtualmin on a VPS for dirt cheap. Push "web presence" on restaurants with shitty websites. and find the best wordpress template and create a flawless demo to show them how easy it is to look good. In small towns, it's easy to dominate the market.

Some businesses pay $200/mo for someone to deploy and lightly manage a wordpress. Stack that shit up and you're laughing.

No schooling graphic design work. Made 10k last year, also got a two day a week gig running a laser for a company through it.

Also, mining crypto made me 2k profit

And then thrifting and ebay netted me 12k

All while working 40hrs a week at $16 a hour. Pretty fun. Got to go to Europe for a month and bank 12k