Touhou General 69 /2hug/

Previous thread:>So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
The games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there. Some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid's drunk abusive cousin
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist. Once you're done with the main series you can move on to the fangames, of which some are of excellent quality.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)

nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games)
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/

>AoCF Demo v2!
mega.nz/#!mclFRapR!b4TEtRSnAi81Y4CZHzjy4dTzJ81V0KDArXfDL6f5PqI

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/NdaSE

>Fangames pastebin
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-hhCHC8hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>updated fangames bin
Nice job remi poster, you did good.

Seija is the miracle of the universe

I want to tickle Seija's tonsils with my dick!

Seija is okay I guess.

>Hagic
>Hag Magic
That basically confirms it, Marisa is a hag.

Thanks for posting the updated pastebin, it has very important info, especially regarding UBA and FMW2.

Oh wait, I just realized you're playing PoDD as Marisa, you're gonna see Marisa acquires an... interesting item at the end.

Not allowed

See if you can stop me, fag.

I have a feeling Seija would stop you herself. She's still a youkai after all.

More like murder of the universe!

I don't need to, you're just a weakass nerd who would actually get raped by Seija.

Who do you need to confess to, /2hug/?

Hecatia!

Even the strongest youkai fear the power of dick.

cock > dick

cuck>dick

you're getting rused. it's only got like 22,000 owners right now, apparently though it's rated at 99% approval rating. So it's probably the number 1 rated game on steam right now.

my 2hu > shit > you're 2hu

Ok now I'm convinced the games gets harder the more lives you lose.

Also Genji can fly and breath in space, he's one rad dude.

Remi is the cutest.

Leave Seija to me!
My cuteness will bring her down!

Genji don't fuck around.
Also, why does PoDD have some of the best songs in the series? youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-hhCHC8hM

said no one ever

literally who

But he just did.

He just said that so it appears that once again, you are wrong.

And he's a nobody so my statements stays correct

The cutest oarfish in Gensokyo!

So is doing what ZUN did with his PC-98 art illegal? Tracing over works and adding your own details here and there?

I know right? Soundtrack is fucking rad, way ahead of it's time for sure.

xD

I mean, it's distinct enough from the original work that if anything it's just a skeleton at most, I don't think Japan has copyright laws like the US either, what with doujin and comiket being so popular.

Remilia is a top-tier waifu.

Maybe if you are a closet pedo.

I'm now a bunny

Still better than reisen

>An irrelevant knock off of my waifu

What's the matter? Are you buttdevastated my dude?

Dunno, why don't you ask the guy who's been hopelessly trying to make me mad for the last 2 hours?

Lolis are a miracle of the universe.

I dunno, the iku guy may be a fag. But I think the one with the animals was just a joke, so you shouldn't take it so seriously Seijafriend.

Thank you!
I can be a miko, too!

Please no bully!

>have some banter with amanojackass
>he thinks I'm trying to piss him off
Why tho?

Nice of the princess to invite us over for Danmaku, eh Marisa?

Also I see this is going to be one of those threads

Please don't namefag here, we can already tell you're the same guy from the Iku images anyway.

>Bant everyone
>Get banted back
>Hurr why am I being attacked?
At least admit that the meme was nice.

>Oh boy, I hope she's got lots of streaming!
Definitely starting off poorly. At least we can still improve from here.

You and me know exactly what you're doing, but I won't fall for it

If I took things seriously you'd have to suffer from a serious endless stream of shitflinging and shitposting, followed by falseflagging, boogeymen, samefagging and a general shit atmosphere. Oh and a complete dead thread because nobody would want to post here anymore, just like it happened with certain 2hu threads on certain video game board

Not him but he's not been doing that at all lately.

>You and me know exactly what you're doing, but I won't fall for it
Repeated image deleting towards the end of the thread, suck my cock dude, no u and that little edited cartoon. Come on man. Did you really felt threatened by that or took it personally?

Cool your jets man, you get upset people aren't nice to you then when someone tells you that you might be taking it seriously you go on about how you're such hot shit because you dropped the level of dialogue on /v/ to abysmally low levels that no one wanted to bother with 2hu threads. Have you ever thought that might be why people alienate you?

shud dhe fug up idiots :DDDD

stop fighting :D

>stating a threat
Man, how old are you? 12?

All I want is a friend~

Hey Seijafriend, hold off on destroying this general until after I've beaten FMW 3.

perkele, ids shiggy iggy :DDDD
truly we've gone too far down the rabbit hole

>reading comprehension
how old are you? 6?

Shitposting is a very bad sin user, pay for your crimes! And we could be friends

okuutherewe'refriendsnow.jpg

No, just bad english probably.
I'm going to sleep now.

I sure hope that's soon, cuz I've been postponing my own run of 3 until you start. Since I want to go in blind and stay more or less at the same point you are.

I mean, it could still be interpreted as a threat, considering he's essentially bragging about shit posting so hard he ruined the discussion for everyone else and that he could do it again.