Cringy Cait Mods Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4g6ibDRC7_4
mediafire.com/file/648bgar4cbnkbgj/The.Armory.v2.5.fomod
youtube.com/watch?v=SefxmOv-88M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legion sucks

first for first time boot sequence startup

>
<

^

If I get blocked one more time...

All evidence indicates Danse was a failed project by the Institute aimed to infiltrate the BOS soon after their arrival in the Commonwealth. Much like what was done to synth Nick Valentine, synth Danse received all the pre-existing memories of the original Danse, including all of his childhood and life experiences, where the Institute would likely use a watcher-like technology to spy on them, rather than simply doing a replacement with forged memories [that never goes fully unnoticed]. Synth Danse managed to escape from the Institute after the memory transfer, and also much like Valentine, he suffered from post-traumatic amnesia and thus was unable to remember his time in the Institute, eventually going back to his previous routine in the Brotherhood of Steel where nobody in the BOS could spot a difference between the original Danse and synth Danse until his Institute data was discovered.

>melee in anything but new vegas

why suffer? the perk tree thing literally ruined any hope of melee being fun, you didnt need to level a character to learn that

>tfw no thighs to put you to sleep

lol just vats idiot

see

>being VATSboi
>not nonVATS melee stud
Don't reply to me again commie

Or use any melee that isn't a slow speed.

And...? Yes, Danse was an escaped synth.

Brotherhood was pretty cool in FO1. They were fighting mutants with gatling guns. What happened?

>tfw no thighs put you to sleep but the thighs you get make you wanna fucking vomit

nothing changed
still fighting mutants, they're just made to look like humans
they're also fighting the mad scientists that made them, the insane conspirators that obscure them, and their roaming prototypes

>just noticed all of these pics take place in Sanctuary
Your tied to this place, kid. Your energy.

>they're just made to look like humans.
What the hell does that mean??

Couldn't you block anything with a knife in all the games? It's just that npc's actually block in fallout 4

not with the same level of effectiveness as a heavy weapon
it also didn't trigger a stagger every single time

So your playing fallout 3 and encounter this.

How fucked are you?

~
qqq
uninstall

you're*

never met a feral looking to fuck me. but if they tried my asshole would gape and glow.

Can someone help?

I have a fallout 3/new vegas bug where my UI/text goes to the very top of the screen sometimes. Didn't have this problem till I had to install bullshit like MCM for ttw.

jus look up

look up UIO and gopher also made a mod that merges many MCM dependant mods.

What other UI mods do you have installed? MCM should only be effecting the pause screen UI. Do as suggests.

youtube.com/watch?v=4g6ibDRC7_4

>all the nvfags in the comments saying shit like how Bethesda somehow ruined the series & lore and how fallout shouldn't be post-apocalyptic because it's "unrealistic"/doesn't make sense
This fact that people think shit like this honestly makes me more upset than it should. How much autism does one need to possess in order to not understand why a post-apocalyptic game franchise wants to appeal to the whole fantasy and world building of the fucking post-apocalypse genre?

>look up some ENB presets because I don't have the patience to cook up my own
>a lot of them have the contrast and brightness balanced so fucked up the screen has this grey hue
>be using a CRT so it exposes all of these fucked up ENB presets even more

shit, might be time for me to do one of my own.

>this guy will never stop bringing up the fact he has a CRT
we get it

I wouldn't worry about it. Kids are recently getting very excited because they think themselves hardcore now that their favourite e-celebs are all now apparent Fallout connoisseurs who hate how Bethesda has ruined the series, even if they never even played the games they suck off.

my favorite is when nvfgs are whining about how bethesda ruined the series by doing things that have been in the franchise since fo1 because they've never played the classic fallouts and think they know everything because the played new vegas and watched a few lore videos

>tfw you will never be travelling with thighs and she bends over from time to time like this in front of you
FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Don't have any other UI mods installed. Dunno if JIPs or Lutanas NVSE plugins cause problems.

Only started having this issue when I decided to play TTW/install MCM.

Installing UIO right now.

then you need UIO and gophers mod that merges MCM mods.

>you tell them that Tim Cain said they got the lore right in 3
>They tell you they don't care what Tim Cain says because he's just a Bethesda shill or that they don't even know who Tim Cain is

I haven't played since release can I make a cutie yet?

but Tim Cain is the father of Fallout.

>you'll never marry a strong Nord woman

Life all of a sudden just doesn't feel worth living anymore tbqhwyfamiglia.

I thought this was photoshopped. does she throw 20lb axes all day or something?

The added body triangle while neat was incredibly disappointing.

yep, like people complaining about fo3/4 having fantasy shit even though 2 had fucking ghosts, or about how >bethesda made ghouls zombies even though they have always been zombies, right down to saying braaainz

Tim Cain probably didn't even play Fallout 3, or only played it a small bit so he didn't see how bad it really is. Sawyer definitely played it and it's quite obvious in interviews that he thinks it's a pile of shit. I remember Avellone was once asked what was his favorite thing about Fallout 3 and he said it was the randomized loot you find in dungeons, I don't think he played the game either.

How dare you make fun of fallout 4, the game is flawless in every single way

>ywn never exterminate Russian scum across the Finnish landscape with your Nordic she-bear wife

any good perk rework mods ?

it literally makes no sense to have 10STR to have full control over set of power armor

this shit is literally DESIGNED to give tard strength to soyboys

>strong
>bold
>disciplined
>all that while still being cute and kind-hearted
>cooks
>keeps your nest clean and well-decorated

Only real men will be able to notice this gem of a woman.

I got a "the armory" link you could place on the fallout 3 and new vegas pastebin.

mediafire.com/file/648bgar4cbnkbgj/The.Armory.v2.5.fomod

Why is Honest Hearts so short?
You collect the supplies, you talk to Daniel, and then you leave Zion.

Was it because of time constraints? Were there more quests planned after this?
I always found it strange how you give him the supplies and he never gets to use them because he immediately turns hostile.

I mean, Graham showing up to murder you out of the blue makes sense seeing as he's former legion, but I kind of wish you didn't have to kill him for the sake of options.

Thats because you didn't take mans route and kill the whitelegs.

what ENB is she using here?

not just """accidentally""" shooting that tribal at the beginning and instantly completing the dlc

>being exactly the kind of NVfag we were talking about
10/10

Honest hearts had an actual worldspace with completely new assets for everything
I think most of the devtime went into that vs DM/LR's mostly reused stuff or OWB's concept dumping ground

I don't even play New vegas anymore, I haven't played it in 2-3 years. I just occasionally download mods for Fallout 4 and mess around with it, pretending it's a non-canon spin off. Fallout is dead.

Fallout died after 1 and we've been playing non-canon spinoffs ever since.

Tried that, doesn't seem to have an effect on anything.

fallout is a crappy universe anyway, lamenting its >death is silly

>implying fallout isn't one of the most atmospheric games ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=SefxmOv-88M

>Lul it's dead because i don't like it anymore
Lmaoing @ ur life rn

Go back to /tesg/ or where ever else you came from then

>muh ominous white noise
dime a dozen

When it has become so twisted and unrecognizable then it's safe to say it's dead.

oh get over yourself, I still play the games, I just don't consider them to be the next best thing since sliced bread

>I hate the series on a fundamental level, but I still eat the shit I claim to hate
Maybe you should just leave on principle

>Sneaking
>Hear piper yell "HEY HAVE YOU EVER.... oh... sorry"
You're so cute piper :3

>cave in and decide to try Shelter
>it's actually really fun

>I hate the series on a fundamental level
never used a word that strong, I just said the setting is crappy, didn't even say I hated it

>Finally completed Brotherhood questline with Danse Dilemma mod
>All that fucking console workaround I had to do throughout
Never again.

So when I'm out claiming outposts for my raider gang, do I have the option of just taking one of the empty settlements, or do I actually have to wipe out one that I've already built?

CBBE or Atomic Body?

Btw is there a mod that makes melee feel better in NV?
The only thing i liked from 4 was that the npcs really felt as if i hit their butts with a swatter, NV npc's just glide back

If anyone is at the settlement already, like abernaty, you have to go and kill them off the land or talk them off.
You can do a third option and fight and take over settlements that are uncleared yet, like the drive in or spectacle island

Depends. Do you prefer grossly malformed abominations of nature or fridgebodies with manshoulders?

AB

HH is a worldsspace meant for you to explore with a very simple fetchquest attached to it that's supposed to encourage exploration.
Just like Old World Blues and Fetch Harbor, although i would say both of those DLC have more to offer in exploration.

post yfw blackface bug

Welp, you convinced me NOT to use that mod.
So thanks.

Does anyone actually use the camping mods for FO4?
Feels to me like no matter where i am on the map, there's always a city or settlement close by.

this shit was hilarious the first time I encountered it.

>play first person for the most part
>be maintaining my settlements in first person
>finally done so I go and do some missions
>dialogue cam
>my SS has a really bad sun burn all of a sudden
can't remember how I fixed it but I remember using SLM 14

Would it be safe to, install transfer settlements and F4SE, import a blueprint and then uninstall transfer settlements and F4SE?

You have more pressing problems than blackface m8

Its pretty clear survival as it is now, was something they wanted from the get go but didn't make it into the base game on release.
There are beds pretty much everywhere to save with if you look hard enough.

why

Looks like my only[\spoiler] ex

Because i only want the one blueprint and i would rather not deal with having to wait for F4SE to update everytime beth rolls out more cc trash

You're welcome

Which one is which?

>Blocky ass.
Is this irony? Or are you actually proud of this?

Well, I took over Starlight, but now I can't place the flags. All three are greyed out. Fucking Bugthesda.

dual pistols when?

Immensely proud

I'll get stoned for asking this, but has any gay nigger here tried Who Vegas?

What should I do before I wipe out every NCR camp in New Vegas?