>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

How to build Rhajat?

Who's the best heavy blade user

B!Roy.

Should i put aether on a +spd -def fury nephenee?

cordelia

Eldigan

go in Inherit Skill and give her skills to another unit

>Pull a Faye
>Give Faye DD3 SS
>Upgrade Setsuna to 5-stars
>Sack Setsuna to Faye for the Assassin bow
>Upgrade Assasin bow to Guard bow
>Sack Rhajat to faye for DD3 A-Skill
>Sack a unit with QR3 to Faye
>Sack a unit with Repo to Faye
>Sack a unit with Glimmer to Faye
Sack a unit with Threaten Def to Faye
Faye!

>complains about /v/
>/feg/ is just like it being contrary to everything with wojacks every fucking thread

I have 3 Deirdre
1 is atk/spd, 2 are def/res making their ploys worthless
Should I merge the 2 res banes, or use them for speed ploy fodder?

why do double chain chapters have to have even more difficult units

never forget

who else /afraid to use water blessing/?

Arvis wants one

>-2 cooldown per attack

What's wrong here?

> +atk/-hp and +res/-hp Hector

I already built the +res one, so should I merge him into the +atk one or use the +atk one for DC to inherit to someone?

Post your fe waifu/husbando!

Is this what happiness feels like?
The fuck do I do now

your brain

Merge and keep rolling until you get a better one :^)

how many stats does a +2 add?
not sure if it'd be better to merge to get a higher rating. i have no merged units yet

Depends on what you want. Do you want a stronger overall Hector? Merge to the +Atk one.

Do you think the extra Res will help Hector fight mages? Keep him, fodder off DC to someone else.

What's the best build for Nephenee?

MOMMY

Now do it all with one team and no dancer

FEWoD tier list

spend your orbs on serika or save them for a banner where she's the only red unit, duh

Which to make first: Elise with Sakura's colour palette or Sakura with Elise's colour palette?

Does no DC Effie want Brave Lance+ or Ridersbane+?

>Cab Negro
hol up

Jakob should be higher he's really fucking annoying to play against.

>taxi nigger

brave lance and death blow

What's your favorite kind of bread, /feg/?

>Feel bad about spending money in this game. Especially since I just did it again.
>Watch Ziss throw away $700 in less than 2 hours.
>Also get two Bikes

There are worse fates I guess.

Someone needs to give me steady stance so I can steal Aether off the spare bike along with steady breath. I merged the BKs

>rein is still SS tier
why should I give a shit about this chart?

Yes

It's pretty far from perfect, but I like how it is at least simple and visually nice to look at compared to the shitshow that is the wiki tier list now.

People sleep on jakob because they don't ever face him.
Guard Bow+
Ignis
Close Counter
Wary fighter
DD seal
Surrounded by Goad/Wards/Fortifies/Hones

just do whatever, she's basically a jack-of-all trades green tome that can do many things but doesn't really excell in any area

Elise tainted by Hoshidans.

kill yourself for even considering doing it for nuFE

roti canai

People sleep on Jakob because they don't even HAVE him.

Do you not have Chrom or something for Aether?

It was bothering me

I kind of wish I didn't fodder my last Setsuna for bowbreaker before learning guard bow comes from assassin's bow. Like who the fuck would make that connection without specifically looking it up?

Fury 3 or DD3 for Rhajat?

Mine has 35 attack and 37 speed, 38/40 sounds scary

Thanks bro

>Azura AE

Those hips definitely do not lie.

>+atk -def HJakob
Just do Glacies instead or what?

>stats still the same as with LaD
bad shoop
literally 0/10

reddit post

>Have been hoarding Setsuna's since for fucking ever because she is the only holder of Bowbreaker
>Have had at least 10 setsunas and have used at least 4
>still have 6 in my barracks.
Feels good understanding resource management. People used to call me retarded for hoarding stuff like her.

I have two of that faggot. I don't like him (as a character) but I might meme it up with guard bow

>Cab Negro
finally a villain to challenge Hector Blanco

Caballero Blanco cuando?

Besides the obvious lack of stacking, it just wouldn't be effective with his Galeforce base. You start the battle with 5, attack the enemy to lower it to 2, and then they counter to lower it to 1. Either you'd have to double them, making a single Heavy Blade just as effective, or you'd have to use QP. The only situation it'd be better than a single Heavy Blade is if you're doubling an enemy that can't counter (which is fixable in single Heavy Blade by QP) or if you're doubling an enemy and you're using a 4 CD skill, most of which are ineffective on BRoy (Astra is viable now, but he's already doing so much damage that it wouldn't be preferable to Galeforce).

So there you go. It's both retarded hypothetically and actually. An awful decision of beauty.

Good eye user.

tfw have never pulled a setsuna

>rhajat made heroes' sales go down
what did the spic mean by this

Feed my spare genny to my +atk -def Priscilla and build her up or wait for an Elise?

Of course, lad. The difference between his res and DEF isn't that big. I lucked out and got +ATK -spd. Only thing that sucks is needing a takumi. Only other thing that sucks is that I think Takumi is a great defense team unit now, so I need two of him. Only other other thing that sucks is I almost never roll colorless.

Who is this Chrom you speak of?

Hey fuck you man, color user provides a service around here.

Isn't slaying better for faster bonfire/ignis charges?

Fuck Lana.

>hasnt been a day yet

He's been a legit threat every time I run into him and I see him fairly often. I usually have to blow a Brave Lyn counter to put him down.

If I were to give my +Def -Res CC H Jakob Guard Bow+, would he need the +Res upgrade, the def upgrade or the extra Mt upgrade?

>CC
>ranged wall guard bow build HJakob
uhh

Do you even understand how fucking bulky 42/45/44 is WITHOUT any other buffs like wards and fortifies is?

Are there any FE waifus whom you would just shamelessly rape and pound repeatedly over and over again like a panting baboon with nothing on your mind but an innate need to breed?

>armor
THIS IS THE PART THAT HURTS

Why is she so cute bros?
Only sucks that she probaly wouldn't like that I plan on killing every other character off so that Celice takes over every inch of Grannvale.

I also really want to build my -hp/+res Jakob, but have 0 desire to try rolling for a Takumi and more Setsuna to do so.

It's hard to really say. Personally I'd give him +res, just to keep his mix bulk in line.

cuck

This is what's making me consider feeding my Jakob a bridelia instead for Cupid's bow which when forged will give him and the team big buffs (+5 def/res) for all attacks instead of just for mages/archers.

Daily reminder:
>$700
What skills does Rhajat come with? I need fodder for Julia

FEH Nyaakura with Elise' palette tbqh

Distant Defense and I dunno

>archer with savage blow shoots my horsey Elise with Absorb+
>my other heroes take 0 splash damage

It was actually a little over 1k if you count from when he started rolling.

keen gronnwolf+
rally atk/def
distant defense
savage blow

why the fuck are you asking that in a spoiler

>pity rate cucked by +hp -atk MCorrin
60 orbs for this. T-Thanks.

>rolled 100 orbs for fluffy and hector
>get green mommy'd and gay xander'd instead
I'm ready to die

Not even the best HB-using flier

You ARE going for those 10k feathers, right /feg/?

My favorite thing is pity killing everyone in gen 1 right before the BBQ to put them out of their misery when I want to do a sub run

>rolling blues
you asked for it

>roll 120 orbs for any non blue banner unit
>get 2 digit pity rate instead
simply ebin

Its more easy grind HM feathers

The turn-limit maps are literally impossible without either a dancer of a full cavalry team, especially that one in chapter 11&12.

I'm sorry, but I have a life
I'll settle for 6k

Idk personally I like slaying than guarding bow. With QR he can get faster kills with bonfires.

This is the perfect example of why Eliwood is /ourguy/ and why Royfags are Reddit.

No, Tempest Trials are boring as fuck

Is Leon really that good holy shit, everytime I ask about how good is he noone answered me.
What's his optimal build and and why he's superior than other archer beside the obvious Cordelia and Blyn?