wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humans don't actually *belong* to Earth either.
The bacteria that evolved into us came with an asteroid.

Alleria is literally a cock sheath for the void lords

>the faction shittalk is finally coming back

>Fixes to low level content and iprovement to make leveling better than ever before
Can he be stopped?

that means theres humans in another planet

tokens on NA are the lowest they've been in months

buy now

>The bacteria that evolved into us came with an asteroid.
citation fucking needed, a reputable peer reviewed citation at that.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>go to wow forums
>say sylvanas is evil
>blood elf posters attack me

I hate it. Not because I hate shit talking, but because both sides are fucking retarded and keep accusing each other of the same shit they've already done in the same fucking thread. There's no good bantz, it's just school kids calling each other names.

>Alliance-babs acting THIS butthurt and projecting THIS hard

They act like we're the butthurt ones.

highest IQ post on Veeky Forums atm

what's this about dungeons and raids scaling up?
are we not going to be ablel to solo low level shit anymore?

7.3.5 is very badly written horde-side

blizzard should rethink their approach

Which allied race do you think will be the most played and least played?

I can't believe Alleria dies in BfA

most played: velf
least played: dwarf

same as it ever were

I bet we'll actually see next to no Zandalari despite the people stroking it.

For hord it's literalle left to right in that pic

least will be tauren or dark iron

Dwarf and Zandalari are gonna be WITHOUT A DOUBT the least played, not just because they get unlocked later but also because who care?

i, too, am mad at a patch that is still in ptr test phase

>horde players cried about garrosh
>sylvanas is literally becoming garrosh 2.0
>they defend her to no end

is this the power of feminism?

For the user asking about that macro cuz the lady thread died

#showtooltip [spec:1] solar beam; [spec:2] maim

/cast [@focus,exists,nodead,spec:1,harm] [spec:1]solar beam; [@focus, exists,nodead, harm, spec:2][spec:2]maim

>Endless fucking whining about Argus mobs being unfun sponges
>Blizz does it to the entire game, making it 10 times longer for you to slog through a terrible levelling experience

innovative!
step in the right direction!
wow!
thanks blizzard!

Hordies are all beta orbiter soyboys as evidenced by being 50% belf males

Zalandari will be wy more popular than highmountain

if it's fully voiced, it's going to go ahead to live

garrosh was a dense orc parading orc nationalism meanwhile cunning sylvannis is tricking numales with multiculti

user why are you such a nice person?

without mogs its going to take longer

>players ask for backpack upgrade for years
>add 4 slots
Good thing I never need much in my bags because that ain't shit

t. catacuck

Sylvanas is a cool bitch from wc3

garrosh was some foreign brown orc reminiscent of wc 1 and 2 which I never played so fuck him

I feel like that horde will be pretty evenly split between the three, and alliance will literally be all void elves

>"The sin'dorei are also scorned by Tyrande and her prideful lot. Yet for many ages her people slept in dens or hid in trees while my people fought to save this world."

Is Liadrin functionally retarded

>Theryn gets to wonder around the Nighthold gardens in 7.3.5

He had a hard life

the druids (all male night elves) literally hibernated through ten thousand years.

I just happen to know a lot about wow macros

>all elves are insanely arrogant
wow what a surprise
ironically it also mirrors their playerbase

No, she's just a liar.

elves literally living in your head rent free.

GET THEM OUT

>Not going dark iron dwarf
>Not flagellating twink elves with your FIERY FUCKIN' BEARD
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

but did you happen to know that it was me who you helped

lol Dwarves are so shit

there were no world threatening wars while they slept, maybe the shifting sands but the night elves fought in that

the blood elves didn't do shit until the second war which was started by the HORDE, and that war never reached kalimdor

she's a fucking retard

flowurs

propaganda at work

OH YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT'S A GRUDGE LAD

doesnt like tyrande feat. malfurion saving the world 10.000 years ago count more then some wars?

fag detected

how awkward is it when a blood elf meets a forsaken who had probably eaten the corpse of one of their elf brethren during the 3rd war or an orc who axed their dad during the 2nd war?

Why do you sit here posting the exact same fucking shit all day?

It would be pretty awkward if there were any forsaken or orcs left in the Horde, but that issue is about to be solved

Literally saved the fucking race. And, due to the saving of the race, gul'dan was stopped, and if sargeras ever got to azeroth BEFORE we closed the portal in the tomb and dealt with argus we'd all be fucked.

Theryn's a good boy

kek

you mean the war of the ancients that the blood elves started?

does it get awkward in nato?

>haven't played rogue since WoD
>decide to check it out
>burst of speed gone
>crimson dervish gone
>dispatch gone
>shuriken toss gone
>smoke bomb gone
wow they fucking butchered rogue. no wonder nobody plays them.

> >haven't played since
> >decide to check it out
my favorite posts

I don't think I've seen one yet that wasn't a blatantly ignorant retard post either

>Horde Embassy
>Ji Firepaw
God why do they keep this shit race involved?

???? point me to where I'm wrong in my post, I only posted facts you can't dispute
If you're just mad I interrupted your furry waifu circlejerk I'm sorry

He can be at peace now

why are you a faggot?

Why would Ji still be there after they almost killed him?

Would the naga be horde or alliance?

>turning the group into a raid at 10% boss hp and leaving the party

implying night elves would allow them back

>>shuriken toss gone

she has done FAR, FAR MORE EVIL than garrosh than garrosh at the very start of cata. that is what i'm talking about: how the tauren, orcs and trolls should be responding based on how they immediately responded to garrosh.

she literally states to everyone who approaches her that they should "serve the horde. serve me" and that she intends to expand the ranks of the forsaken one way or another. this is undisguised disrespect against the other leaders of the horde, and undisguised aggression against all humans and also anduin, who has previously earnt the trust and respect of baine.

instead of there being intrafactional conflict, however, the kalimdor horde have NO reaction to her. the nightborne and actively swear themselves to an *openly* tyrannical, genocidal zombie

i am not against sylvanas as warchief. in fact i could never have imagined they'd go down this road with her and previously i had defended her as warchief because i thought they had, i don't know, a decent plotline in mind where they would develop her to be a suitable leader of all of the horde. more the fool i.

i am against her voice lines in 7.3.5 and what they indicate about the entire bfa faction war. that is to say, that it's the worst writing in wow history

My wow sub wont renew. Each time it says confirmed payment, nothing shows up in paypal or on my statement and its just letting me go through the process over and over
Its been 6 hours now.

Loads of people play Rogue.
Shuriken Toss isn't gone.
Sub is great right now and in no way butchered.

paypal's trying to save you

Sylvanas has always been an asshole out for herself and her new people. She puts them first and everyone else is a tool to be used to ensure their survival. Now she's been given this fear of absolute death; her desperation, molded by a taste of immortality granted by the Valkyr and simultaneously the limitations of the Valkyr's powers, have made her incredibly more dangerous.

And now she's Warchief by circumstance and Vol'jin's speculah. I'm not a waifufag; I've always been kind of 'okay' with Sylvanas as a character. She's fine, just not the end-all, be-all champion of cool some people make her out to be. But I really like her being this kind of wily, conniving, desperate pseudo-villain who uses others to her advantage. It's neat and unapologetic.

Garrosh, meanwhile, is introduced as a young orc who regains his pride and still seeks to live up to the legacy of Hellscream. He's brutish, but was showing signs of actually learning about what it means to be a leader. His arc could start off significantly rougher than his predecessor's, and might have involved him becoming more patient and less eager and anxious to pull a trigger. But that was all thrown out the window because his reception was poor and apparently some accidental, poorly written quests that painted him wrong.

They're two drastically different characters, and while neither benefits from poor writing, we've known Sylvanas was a bit of a turd for far longer. Garrosh is introduced as a impetuous shit but not without opportunity to better himself and the Horde, except his characterization takes a fucking 180 turn and he's back to being a piece of shit without the redeeming qualities of a work in progress. He revels in being a xenophobic cuntwaffle who alienates even his allies. He's a failure of bad writing, moreso than anything Blizzard has done with Sylvanas

just because it smells doesn't make this thread full of tech support pajeets that can resolve that

Are they redesigning all the hunter specs in bfa or just surv?

None of them

I don't think they said anything about fixing survival even.
Just demo locks.

>he spent almost 60days of game time for a light robot mount

Shit.

i just realized something. the ideal WoW player gf could be in this thread at this very moment

it's gone on assassination

I heard they were going to touch up survival but leave the rest alone.

hi

slut

yeah "loads" of people only 1% over fucking monk in class distrubition graphs KEK

>one spec is usable
great job

You keep calling her tyrannical and openly genocidal, and yet there is no actual evidence of her being either of these things. Garrosh murdered a racial leader, had the goblins nuke a city, actually committed acts of genocide, openly admitted to considering all other races inferior, treated trolls like shit and eventually tried to kill every non-orc in existence.

On the other hand, Sylvanas has always kept to herself, only committed acts of evil against alliance races, has been amicable with the other racial leaders, has lent her assistance whenever requested and lets the other races do whatever they want as long as they leave her alone as well.

By no means is Sylvanas a good person, but as a leader she is far more harmless to the horde than Garrosh was, and most of what she does that the other races would likely take issue with, she has the sense to do beneath their notice. If you haven't noticed, she has always been a sneak and is in NO way open about her business. Should the other races be more wary of her? Absolutely. But since she isn't in-your-face like Garrosh was about her shit, it's easier for them to ignore her.

Barely 45

Mogu allied race when?

wrong

How long does it take to level from 85 to 100?

I have an old character I would like to play

>Worthy Champions
NOT AGAAAAAIN

not an argument, the info is there for anyone to see if you google class distribution
now kill yourself allycuck

>mfw Sylvanas will force the Nightborne to rally all of their withered for a suicide attack on the Alliance

Do you know how to make that mage cancel iceblock macro by any chance?

>is this the power of feminism?

Sylvanas has always been evil since her death. The people who like her now have always liked her because she's never changed her base personality.

Garrosh took a nonsensical 180 in pandaria that turned a decently well liked character into something despicable that no longer resembled the character he was a single expansion previously.

Why can't you brainlets understand this?

Would you like to concede before I embarass you?