play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9
PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTkQ9BzJCis&t=33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for shitters believing in ooze meta and thinking Warlock weapon is bad

NOOO STOP BEING SMUG!! I'M NOT A SHIELDBEARER I CAN GET RANK 5 WHENEVER I WANT TO

What do you guys like in flavor text?

80% of the strong high cost demons are only effective with their battlecry.
Weapon is only good for summoning Doomguard and Voidlord

what decks are you guys gonna try making when the expansion drops? i'm gonna try spider rogue first

MOM MAKES PUMPKIN PIE TOMORROW AND I HIT RANK 17. I AM DESTINED TO BE RANK 5 FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MONTH. I WILL DO IT.

Miracle is backbabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Hit level 10 before the expansion's release and you can enjoy new random decks better

Has there ever been a cases in hearthstone history where a non-meta/bad legendary makes a comeback in future expansions?

greenskin

Open the Waygate

Millhouse Paladin Recruit Will be tier 1 mark my words.

Shaku and 6/6 dragon

I THINK I CAN DO IT. TODAY I BEAT TWO RAZA PRIESTS WITH MY AGGRO DECK. I DIDN'T PRE-ORDER.

Velen

You're repeating images and not even trying to speak like Gul'Dan anymore, I'm disappointed.

>Cycle through my whole deck
>commit a ton of resources for edwin giants and questing
>*plays SR andwin*
I fucking hate this game, why does priest get an AoE for every stage of the game?

Class Identity ;^)

that's their class identity
>people actually use this as an excuse for why some classes get shit while others get gold

millhouse won't be included in that deck

Blizzard has gone on record that they think that people like playing priest due to highplayrate and give Anduin good cards thanks to that

Memelemental shaman, draw my whole deck rogue and face hunter.

don't tell me you shit out all your threats at the same time user

u gonna get fuckd up man

Caine was always secretly good but got better because of bonemare.

>didn't preorder
my the wrath of brode come upon you and curse you with terrible rng you bad goy

Drawing Millhouse would be like drawing 4 Patches. It's not going in the deck.

im telling you it wont be in the deck user

>drawing patches under 3x keleseth's
No charge tho.

Curator was shit until Un'Goro

Big Priest is much worse than Raza Priest imho. Raza Priest can get some god draws, but most of the time it takes some skill to play. Big Priest is just bing bing wohoo did I draw Barnes etc

If you're trying to build aggro with call to arms I think you actually do put milhouse in. Even if you draw him you can play him from hand without it being total suicide. Just don't do it against a mage, but even against a priest if they don't have anduin up, what are they gonna do?

shield bearers live in this fantasy world where every time you play milhouse you get otk'd and that just isn't how it works especially if you play him when they're low cards.

>priest
>skill to play
This is what priestfag actually believe

not as if I can only commit half, as soon as he plays adwin he can easily clear everything anyway

Not against rogue/warlock.

so it's a niche meta doomsayer counter?

>bing bing wahoo
what did he mean by this?

it's 'anduin', my dyslexic friend

milhouse doesn't have to result in otk to fuck you over, just giving your opponent enough free mana to put you at a tempo disadvantage makes him a dodgy play at most points in the game

Only if you like blizzard on 3 damage.

>play mega Patches without charge
>druid immediately ramps to 10 mana, draws half his deck, kills you Patches and summons more stats than you have in your whole hand

there's a reason no one plays millhouse you shield bearer. giving any class cost spells is gonna fuck you over

Not him, but against bad matchups there's a huge amount of resource management.

Nobody knows. This website turns people's brains to mush.

>priest
>bad matchups
Name 3

>it's 'anduin', my dyslexic friend
lol

Sounds of priestfag joy.

Go on user, play Millhouse then. That 4/4 for 2 will be totally worth the possible downside, people are obviously shieldbearers for never having thought about it.

Big Priest, Token and Big Druid, Exodia Mage, and the deck does poorly against hyper aggression like 123 from Hunter or Murloc Pally.

>5 mana do nothing

lol

What's a tempo rogue going to do to you? Play a 0 cost backstab? Wow.

I'm not saying he's good I'm just saying he doesn't instantly loose you the game all the time like some people seem to believe. I think you really could put him in the call to arms deck, I don't think it's gonna be a good deck right now but he probably belongs in it.

>implying 5 mana do nothing is bad in prieststone

and felhound, and felguard, and dreadlord...

>you only have matchups against tempo rogue
wow user i never thought about it like tha-
>gets UI'd for 0

With Raza Priest specifically yeah, there are a lot of tough decisions. As I said though, you can just get the Kaza, Raza, Anduin god draws

>giving any class cost spells is gonna fuck you over
Moving the goal post, I see

>Jade and Big Druid

Not token.

Millhouse is terrible and even in a deck with Call to arms it's more of a liability than anything else. Even if it doesn't lose you the match right away, you'll be able to trace your loss all the way to the turn you played it most of the time. Only way he could see play is if the meta became very light on spells and tbose being played were somewhat low mana/impact.. at the moment while you do have lists that don't use powerfull spells you have as many (probably more) that use heavy, game-changing spells. So the slight extra stats on Millhouse are simply not worth it.

So savjz is actually marrying that chick from blizzard? I didn't even know they were actually dating just thought it was a meme

Hey I hope you're right because I like Warlock but I feel like he got shit on this xpac, at least as far as legendaries are concerned. Even if your wep survives a turn and summons unless you get doomguard you still can't attack with it, it just makes the card seem so mediocre when it was close to being great.

>Andwin
>You play him and win
The Joke
Your head

yeah. he is marrying a roastie like Kibler. this game has more soyboy streamers than any other game.

I really dont enjoy anything about the current state of hearthstone
>mages who babbling book their way to otk victory
>rogues who play 1mana 5/5's
>priests who shut down any deck that isn't otk

What makes you say that about Kibler's wife? I know nothing about her other than she's his wife

do you know there is a deck that can defeat all of these? even after getting nerfed? embrace jade druid.

Quick, post your waifus kills.

O U T

S K I L L E D

isn't kibler a recovering drug addict? i don't know the whole story

>he is marrying a roastie like Kibler

would you rather they married guys? or is there a theoretical woman out there who would meet your high standards for being the partners of hearthstone streamers

Kiblers wife is irritating

So..everything in this expansion worth playing with is rare, epic or legendary

tales from rank 20

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unironically shieldbearer

oh ok so this is all just angry virgin stuff?

The ladder literally reset yesterday. This guy was at least rank 15 last season.

Season just reset negroes

>angry virgin stuff

Quit projecting you fuckwit

>rank 15

Wow!

What deck will you play this in?

>at least rank 15 last season
Sad!

Raza is the one that comes to mind immediately
Medivh wasn't used much when he was released
Cairne has come and gone after time
Black Knight always comes back at the start of expansions
Keleseth was seen as shitty until the Druid nerfs happened

Why does it matter what rank someone is? A story is a story, you shitposting only makes this general that much more unbearable. Just let the man post his screenshot without bullying him.

n'zoth duh

>or is there a theoretical woman out there who would meet your high standards for being the partners of hearthstone streamers

you're mom Xd

I would rather they marry guys.

she's a "rostie" because she's irritating but I'm projecting, ok user

I didnt call her a roastie that was someone else

tfw

He is literally bragging about "outskilling" what is, presumably, a developmentally challenged ten year old. He's the bully here.

get out ben brode

N'zoth shammy with ancestral spirit

It was obviously a joke since winning to a concede on turn 3 due to milling a key card is something that usually never happens

the fact that people are even CONSIDERING millhouse for literally anything is fucking disgusting

if you play millhouse unironically, you deserve to lose every game you ever play

I am sick to fucking death of Keleseth Rogue, of course you retarded niggers would find an alternative to Quest Rogue.

>just pretending

youtube.com/watch?v=zTkQ9BzJCis&t=33s

gonna have to second that

>tfw you log in to hearthstone just to change your cardback
expansion can't come soon enough

Kel rogue is nowhere even close enough to Quest Rogue
And with the new card, Quest Rogue has a small potential to make a comeback

How can I make this deck better? Currently at Rank 15, usually get to R8 playing a couple of matches a day and would like to shoot for R5 this month ideally before the next expansion comes out. I know I'll have to play more frequently but should I stick with this deck or use another one?

### Miracle Quest
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 1x (0) Counterfeit Coin
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 1x (1) Cold Blood
# 2x (1) Hallucination
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Swashburglar
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
# 2x (3) Questing Adventurer
# 2x (3) Shadow Strike
# 1x (3) Shaku, the Collector
# 2x (3) SI:7 Agent
# 1x (4) Prince Valanar
# 1x (5) Shadowcaster
# 2x (5) Vilespine Slayer
# 1x (6) Vanish
# 2x (7) Sprint
# 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
# 2x (12) Arcane Giant
#
AAECAaIHCsQBjAKyAtyvAvW7ApG8Asm/AoDTApziAp7iAgq0AfYElwbdCIYJsq0CgrQCkrYCgcICm8gCAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I also wouldn't mind if anyone shared a deck list for Control Paladin or Handbuff Pally either.