/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Good OST edition.
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /wug/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /arms/

>Important News
「!」Motherfucking Furi coming to Switch: nintendoeverything.com/furi-announced-for-switch-out-in-early-2018/
「!」The L might not be real, but the Mario Cereal is: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-officially-announces-super-mario-cereal-should-begin-appearing-as-early-as-december-11/
「!」Boku no Hero Academia game in the works: nintendoeverything.com/my-hero-academia-ones-justice-announced-for-switch/
「!」Footage of brand new Splatoon 2 update: youtube.com/watch?v=D29lWSovoHs
「!」Giant Zapfish disappears after a huge Splatoon 2 update: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/933967938729664512
「!」Zelda Symphony creator talks about a potential Mario Symphony: gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-11-23-zelda-concert-producer-i-just-want-to-bring-video-game-music-to-the-masses
「!」Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp released worldwide: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaca
「!」Spring Man wins the first ARMS Party Crash: twitter.com/ARMS_Cobutter/status/934005257335595009
「!」New Xenoblade 2 rare blade Kasane revealed: nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronciles-2-rare-blade-kasane-shown-off-on-twitter/
「!」Michalis Grand Hero Battle returns to Fire Emblem Heroes: nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-michalis-grand-hero-battle-returns-2/
「!」Footage of the new Style Savvy game: youtube.com/watch?v=yOIXv6eaYwY

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibochartv13.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxg4C365LbQ
techradar.com/how-to/how-to-make-your-own-nintendo-switch-right-now-with-the-nvidia-shield-console
bitcoininstead.com/
cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/12/01/cme_group_self-certifiesbitcoinfuturestolaunchdec18.html
wsj.com/articles/nasdaq-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-in-first-half-2018-1511968313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BotW will get GOTY.

Odyssey will get GOTY.

R;N will get GOTY.

I agree.

nice shitpost Furi is a game optimized for ps4

i heard about nintendo once
>once

Lorn is great.
youtu.be/nxg4C365LbQ

thats a black or some kinda nonwhite. not allowed here.

Stupid question: do I have to play the first Xenoblade Chronicles to enjoy or understand 2?

you wont enjoy 2 period

The Saints are awsome
WE'RE AWSOME

>tfw still no details about botw dlc

its a wiiu exclusive

>recommended games list

haha remember when I promised a Switch chart for today?
Well I need you to recommend Switch eShop games, and why I should add them to the list

of course 4chanX didn't upload my pic.

going with horizontal layout because I dont expect many switch games to be released.

Thoughts?

ehh its ok

Red hurts my eyes

It hurts everyone's eyes, it's scientifically proven

then why is it red bull

I already made a switch chart. :^)

I don't know if this has already been confirmed but redownloading jap games within your region's eshop without having multiple accounts seems to be possible
>change region to japan on website
>download niconico
>change region on website to US
>delete niconico (not archive, fully delete)
>access US eshop
>click on profile and redownload
>niconico is listed there
>can redownload it without switching back to japan on the website or the japanese eshop
I don't know if anyone can reconfirm this with a paid game but I imagine if a free application works the paid games should be no different.

nintendont works in wiiu mode on the wiiu gamepad now

So I can play gamecube games natively using a wiiu controller on the big screen or gamepad?

Yep only limitation is SD card only loading now but it works fine and runs/looks great. been playing double dash on gamepad past hour

Help me decide. Just finished getting all Odyssey moons. Should I get xenoblade or rabbids? Dont have preference for gameplay just want the better game. Seems like rabbids is better overal but easy af.

xenoblade

If you get rabbids, I will fuck you

Hmmmm, im taken right now so no thx

xenoblade is really, really bad

mario is illegal

If only.

ok but he got buttfucked in jail

See

my dick hurts

i farted and shulk came out

xcx is shit

I'm getting my nephew a Switch for Christmas. Already got Super Mario Odyssey for it, any other games appropriate for a 7 year old that are must haves?

a ps4

senran kagura

techradar.com/how-to/how-to-make-your-own-nintendo-switch-right-now-with-the-nvidia-shield-console

Naisu. Now get the microphone to work so people can play Odama or Mario Party.

Xeno. Rabbids are Minions tier and only Bowser Jr. posters like it.

>Mario and friends join forces to strum one very very large guitar

Sonic Mania.

Does it play Odyssey?

My old vhs player could play oddesey. Its just one long cutscene

>Switch out of stock
>Xenoblade CE out of stock
>No money to buy them anyway

bitcoininstead.com/

>Nintendo Switch/Introduced
>March 3, 2017

>2k profit by now instead of buying a switch

Shoulda bought bitcoin

I can't wait for the Bitcoin bubble to burst when one the big Juden banks cashes out.

it can go to 0 now and i dont care. i already took out more than 4x the amount of money i was expecting - enough for me to buy a sick house. if it goes to 25k i never have to work again. if it goes to 0 i still was able to buy a better place than i would ever have been able to afford.

with all good news ahead now that cme is listing bitcoin, im sure we will see 20s

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/12/01/cme_group_self-certifiesbitcoinfuturestolaunchdec18.html

wsj.com/articles/nasdaq-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-in-first-half-2018-1511968313

I've had more fun with my Wii U than I ever had in the past.

I hope you're all having a blessed beginning to your holiday season. I know I am.

Seconded Sonic Mania

bump

based bump bro. absolutely based.

Dumb gorposters.

Good luck.
This is beyond blasphemy. Also ワリオ would appear in his overalls to show respect to the scene.
haha agreed.

Reminder that the "newest" Kunio-kun brawler is out if anyone here even plays 3DS.

So far it is far more difficult than the previous ones. They tried to change up the controls from the "NES version" as they call it. You can map some buttons.

Graphically it looks more "realistic" than previous games thru low-fi lighting and textures. Player and NPC toons are still 8 bit, tho modified to be slightly larger and have more frames of animation.

There's also a day/night time cycle for different events and a day/week timer

It clearly takes elements from swords & darkness like putting points in different stats per level up.

You can set it to normal or NES music. There's also a "double dragon duel" mode and 2 players.

This

>Operators of Ponzi schemes can be either individuals or corporations, and grab the attention of new investors by offering short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.
Reminder to not listen to the bitcoin posters. It's also never too big to fail.

Yeah I am

>short term

>short
>term

user please save yourself. Your a crazy man if you think a currency not backed up with any tangible goods is too big to crash and burn.

*is not too big to crash and burn
Please user we care about you.

did you not read
it already bought me a house I dont deserve, what do I need to be careful of?

Steamworld Dig 2
It's like terraria as a metroidvania. story is about 5 hours with some collectibles for post-game. gameplay works very well on the switch, ideal for handheld mode. excellent progression throughout with some interesting minmaxing that can be done with upgrades. platforming feels amazing, especially after you unlock the hook shot item.
8/10 well worth the money

also can i just mention how well games with collecathon elements work on the switch, being able to go for one or two objectives on handheld mode and then putting it down is incredibly cathartic

nothing

0 games bro

Thanks, anything else?

im gay

me too thanks

I tried sticking a finger in my asshole but did not enjoy it

Nintendo general?
More like died gay general

Be my bf.

3DS or 2DS?

Ds lite with supercard ds2+ and ez3in1

only a few thousand dollars more to go

FREE THEM

3DS. The only game I've ever played that truly benefitted from the 3D was Mario 3D land, and even then it was optional.

ruto > mipha

ruto gave me a femdom fetish at a very early age

you know buddy you don't gotta SAY this shit

hairline

beeline

I could throw my gameboy through car windows and it would survive.

The switch cant even survive being docked without warping.

I could steal 3ds from kids on the subway.

Nobody plays switch because it has 1 hour battery life :(

I could play games on my nintendo but they stopped making them as soon as switch came out.

I need help, my Wii U's controller analog stick move itself the direction after your input. There is any way to fix that or I just press F to pray respects for my analog?

Ah, the old semen stuck in the analog stick problem.

You try alcohol to disolve the blockage?

anyone dressing their nintendo for christmas?

my christmas tree is one big nintendo

my nintendo is under the tree, given to others, who will use them once until their parents sell it at a tag sale.

i am playing mario sunshine. tons better thean oddysey

except the fucking camera controls

>Playing ARMS
>Tired of GP and Party Mode having me play the minigames
>Decide to try ranked
>0/3
Is it time to resell this thing, or do I just kill myself?

im playing on wiiu gamepad

You need to git gud.

Why is Twintelle interested in Springtron?

I want to, but it doesn't seem like playing the game is getting me there...