The book was better Edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- New Grizzco shoes, Angry Rain Boots!
- Glooga Dualies are now available! Sub: ink mine, Special: inkjet
- Next EU Splatfest is film vs. book! Dec 9, 4pm CET - Dec 10, 4pm CET
- Next JP Splatfest is UNIQLO warm inner wear vs. warm outer wear! Dec 9, 3pm JST - Dec 10, 3pm JST

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> 2.0.0 Gear list
- leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Lobby Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HrMkRkvsicy0clSo_jkwJ4lQ5z3iQQ5L5af3X9JeZsc/edit#gid=0
exhentai.org/g/1034849/10e6d1626c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a "unfairly crack your rank bar" episode

I can't be the only one autistic enough to care about time records in single player, am I?

>the state of the pink vs green popularity contest

We will finally expose all the brainlets

>team did objectively worse
>unfair
All those deaths and you still couldn't break 20+ kills with the meme bucket, it's called a crutch for a reason you're just shit at the game

Tough Choice.
But(t) we must embrace the Future.
So Films.
Books are great relics of the past.

I can't unsee how splatfest art looks like South Park.

>getting that bad of a k/d in A rank
you deserve to be there

BARELY LEGAL Bunny woomy pawing at your cock asking you to put it in her

Reminder that all of your favorite movies came from books. It was a book that inspired the director to create the movie you love, Marina is the only option. Who wants to mindlessly sit there and watch the imagination of someone else play out for you when you can take the initiative and use your imagination to build your own world?

>dude just rush the enemy 1v4 when your allies are all dead

t. .25 (K+A)/D

>Have to play with Marina shitters again.

They're running this game at GDQ, so at least 1 other person cares.

>not playing passive when it's a 1v4 and switch to area denial mode while waiting for respwans.

Books are the future, you learn more from a good book than any amount of films could ever provide.
Oscar Wilde, Terry Pratchett, Arthur Conan Doyle..
These people gave more to me than any film director ever could.
What director will have his gravestone sewn with kisses because of the impact his works left on the world?

Everyone in A rank are all shitters who have poor awareness and aim, it's not really that hard to carry, and you couldn't even do that.

>died as much as your teammates and more than anyone on enemy team
proficiency status: not acquired

I had fun trying to get them down while farming all the hero weapons. I would play the same map over and over again cycling through the weapons. I somehow never got bored of this.

That's S+.

>enemies focus on the only actual threat
Who would have thought?

DON'T LEWD THE WABBIT

Pseudointellectuals are going to make the book team win in numbers but lose in games. I am obviously an intellectual and not a pseudointellectual so it's troubling for me, as a Veeky Forums browsing intellectual, to have to be on the same team as these pseudointellectuals, coal miners and furries.

I just wish people were smarter about bringing weapons no one knows how to use into ranked mode

You do know it's hard to be effective when you're the only one on the objective and your teammates are ass, A-rank people don't know what weapons are viable and don't know what the objective is, so half of them charge straight into a 1v4 situation with something like the splash-o-matic or a 52 gal and they get themselves killed because no weapons shoot in a 360 pattern. I was S+ in S1, and I've been playing S2 for a couple weeks and I'm still stuck in A+ because every match in A-rank is a fucking coin flip.

>actual threat doesn't know how to play defense
So much for being a threat.

INK
MORE

Reminder that if films win they are legally better in inkling society, we cannot let this happen. If books lose I'm sudoku

>the close-quarters weapon has a lot of defensive options

Go back to mindlessly jump swinging and punching the ground.

>films are more likely to attract retards
>but pearlfags are generally decent players

>books are more likely to attract intellectuals
>but marinafags are generally shitters

Seems like a bad time no matter which you pick.

Speaking of defensive play, which weapons are good for that?

I miss S1's N-zap 89.
Next up is the hero slosher replica!

This is part of a drawing challenge about /ink/ squids with their favorite weapons. If you want to submit yours, check the docs to see what weapons are already taken: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HrMkRkvsicy0clSo_jkwJ4lQ5z3iQQ5L5af3X9JeZsc/edit#gid=0

>has bucket
>doesn't know how to abuse cover to their advantage
>has burst bombs
>doesn't wear bomb range up for epic snipes
>doesn't use mobility they provide for quick escapes
>has armor
>doesn't eliminate key targets when ubercharged and hold position afterwards
It's like you aren't gud or something. All weapons have at very least one defensive option- stay back and chill in safety.

Do VNs count as books?

>coinflip
No, I've had a 100% win rate in A and won every game with a knockout. You're bad, just accept it.

Are you still taking pictures of updated outfits?

Would they be interactive books or movies you watch at your own pace?

>/tv/ vs Veeky Forums

>cover on a map with no cover
>murched gear this early
>implying armor didn't make up a bulk of my kills

Back to /r/splatoon you go

Yes, you can update your squid anytime!

instead of focusing on what your teammates did wrong, maybe you should analyze your own gameplay and find problems.

How did you make the design behind the woomy? I assume you used the lasso tool at random, but I want to know

Does this count as book?

exhentai.org/g/1034849/10e6d1626c/

>Implying Books isn't going to be filled with retards trying to act smart

This
just look at /ink/

>only three (3) weapons with squid beacon
What gives? Probably my fave sub and only a few ways to use it.

both kinda?
but they are mostly on the book side I'd say

Here's mine. I'm the user who picked Custom Splattershot Jr.

correction: it's 5, I forgot the E-liter 4k (scope)
still not enough

oops

Alchemy tool in krita, dunno if there's an equivalent on photoshop/etc but it's VERY helpful for me in general

>using a bucket on a map with no cover
You really don't want to win.
>murched gear
Even if all you have is unfilled 1-star gear, you still have shole three mains to work with. That's a lot of bomb range, more than you will need for burst bombs.

I miss the old artstyle.

>Books
>people who only read Harry Potter and Hunger Games

>Movies
>people who only watched Harry Potter and Star Wars

Me too, the new one is boring

All drawanons should say what program they use
Kombu here, I use Clip studio paint, except for when I make shitpost images, then I use photoshop

Bunny user here, I use paint tool sai.

(Me)
I didn't think it was possible.
This took way too much time and mental capacity to do.
I have a cold right now and I feel like every hole on my face could spew any second, but I've never felt better!
(Old record was 5:07)

draw green woombly getting cucked by tennis via lemonade

pretty awesome breh

what weapon though

>film adaptations never quite live up to the original
>with a book, the only limit is your imagination
The reason movie adaptations are worse than the books is because they're not how you imagine them.

Charger.
Apparently my old record was with dualies, and I have no clue how I did it.
Would have had a better time, but the rails that go down to end the fight were timed poorly, so I lost like, 7 seconds.
I also missed the zapfish and lost a second.

That would go against tennis anons wishes of only being shipped with green and my own wishes of being against cuckolding

Yeah, and I'm also top player NA and nintendo comes to me for balance advice.

Figured. Instantly shooting the fists back makes a big difference.
gj

It's also because a lot of the time important plot points or even characters are changed to make it more profitable/economically viable. Films are for plebs who don't want to have to use their brains for anything.

All I want is for Marina to just fart once on air

kier here, i mostly use paint tool sai and edit the colors up in photoshop cc. I use clip studio paint on occasion though when im not lazy

What is happening in this image?

Salmon maid user here, Autodesk Sketchbook Essentials, sometimes finish them in paint.net because that's all my tablet can run normally.

Would there be a significant difference between the Sploosh-o-matic, Aerospray MG, and Splattershot on Tower COntrol?

delet this

COMMISSIONING GURO OF SLUT WOOMY AND SHOWING IT TO HER

ArtFlow on tablet, SAI on the computer

>Sploosh
No range, inks a lot
>Splattershot
Has range, Inks decently
>Aero
Shit that doesn't even ink anymore, why does it even exist now

Yeah, I realize these things. It's just that I don't know if range or no range is particularly important on TC. It seems like you're closer more of the time, but it's not like you can't just move away a bit.

Which ingame band do you think autism woomy listens to on a daily basis?

Problem is that you still need some range to hit the tower from a safe distance. Usually bumrushing it with something like the sploosh is a recipe for disaster.

Are you going to be free for the next few hours? At work but when I get off I want to DM you about a commission if you're still accepting them

Slip here again, just got back from the store.
I spent like 70$ on clay, but I still feel like I'm forgetting something...
Anyways, in a little bit I'm gonna be bringing Pilot into a new planeʲᵒᵏᵉ of existence.

Makes sense. I'm currently using the splattershot, and did that a couple of times like an idiot and died. I was mostly wondering if I would've won all those situations if I used something with more close range damage, but I guess it'll always be a bad move.

How do you make text small on this chinese cartoon forum? This is the first time I've seen someone do this.

Every single Glennafag I've ever met has extreme autism, so probably whatever band she's from.

cant u see he spilled his milk because the person hes sitting on is moving too much

yeah, ill still be free. Its 4am here though,so i might try to sleep a bit more

IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE BOOKS I SWEAR I'LL PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!!!

Just search for a small text generator, then copy and paste it.

I'm bad at these games but want to pretend I'm cool, is there a resource that lists a bunch of dumb mistakes people make

>>>/discord/

There's always making an OC to cover your lack of skill.

Just use motion, don't bug about shitters that much, and don't charge into the enemy alone.

Don't shoot the floor
Don't ink over already inked stuff
Don't play it like team deathmatch, even in ranked modes
Survival is paramount
Use motion controls

having fun seems to be one of them

>not telling them to push the objective
doesn't matter how many kills you get if you don't push the objective you lose. People are always 'playing like it's team deathmatch' the amount of times I'm against a team with twice the kills of mine but who never touched the objective and lost..

>zapper and dualies are broken
>this selection of maps is pure garbage again for the past 3 days
>the "best" modes are locked behind the garbage leveling system that takes forever to even get to lvl 5
>forced 50/50
>single player is garbage
>the only good mode in the entire game is closed
People think this game is good? Cause I don't see it

>dualies are broken
stopped reading there scrub

spank a fat bottomed woomy!

Could you draw more of Salmon maid? Like maybe go all Beauty and the Beast and make all the boss salmons as servants of some sort?

>use motion controls
What the fuck? Is the game that garbage that a gimmick breaks the game?

They're newbies who will turf for a fairly long time, and pushing the objective is kinda obvious stuff anyway, so I didn't bother, but okay- add "don't touch the objective unless you're in control and do touch it if you are" to the list. Control is as important if not moreso than splats.

>a gimmick breaks the game?
It's gives you 1:1 aim with your hands. Closest thing to a mouse you'll get on a console. You may see it as a "gimmick" but when aim-assist doesn't exist and sticks are stiff there's no competing.