pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

r8 my fashion souls

Reminder that DaS1 and 2 were the only good DaS games.

there should be a tombstone where he was at, you can use that to resurrect him and buy the armor

Kek

I just tried, but apparently I can't because I didn't spend enough money when he was alive

>A rapier or katana should snap like a twig
True, but realistically you wouldn't use a sword against armor and if you had to you'd use half-swording or mordhau. Just use a mace or warhammer. For monsters spears or bows are the best option, those are what's always been used for large and dangerous animals.

Are you a speedrunner? If not, then why the fuck would you kill him?

His inventory freezes at whatever it was at when he dies. That means no unlockable armor.

Champ is sleeping, do not wake him. He is very tired.

oh, i didn't know that. you're sol then user

>fucks

>entire Ringed K***ht Set but with Morne's Helm
>"fashion"

Who put candles around him, and more importantly, why?

that would be DaS and SotFS

Let the shitter have his fun.
If he wants to look like a boss from a generic grimdark fantasy game, let him.

Good job you fucking idiot. Do you ever stop to think about what you're doing?

Or were the candles there before Gundyr?

Didn't know that he update his shop later in the game, it's my first Souls game man

looking back on it is sotfs really that much of an improvement over the vanilla game
yeah there were some busted mechanics for vanilla on release but ds1 suffered from the same thing
unless we count the dlc as part of sotfs

That's a set with a different helm. And a helm that doesn't even match it
Why is he a nig?

for it to be actual fashion, use something else for leggings and gauntlets. Try BK, Iron Dragonslayer, Dark and Black Iron pieces.
also
>splitmeme

are there some decent poison builds in ds2? Poison seems to deal pretty fat damage

So what's up with 120?

>First playthrough of first souls game
>'Hurrr well speedrunners kill this guy so I should as well'
Retard

The issue is that your first thought was to kill him simply because speedrunners did it.

dualwielded spotted whips. poison infusion on the left, poison buff on the right

You should be glad you can interact with his tombstone, in DaS1 merchants are gone for good once you kill them.

Poison is mainly only good against players, otherwise it's just your stock-standard Dex build.

Per'tiate it pardner.

Dark guy. Main character from dark souls

so does ledo's hammer have anything unique going on for it?
true combos?

jellyfags who don't have ringed knight set

You... do understand what fashion actually means, right?

Fashion is subjective

Big dick AR and a WA that's pretty okay for mixups.

my chinese $17 artorias figure came

What can I say ? It was a retard move

But hey, I just killed Fuma with a Dragon Tooth, so that's something. The fucker had a big resistance to slash so my greatsword wasn't that good against him. Had to use the wiki to know his resistances so I'm not that happy about this victory tho

DaS1 is next after I finish the DLCs, but I know now

I want an Artorias/Sif in their prime statue. With his shield and all.

Bruh, I've had the Ringed Knight set before you ever even got to the ringed city. In fact, I have every single piece of armor on my main. I'm sorry for your blindness
The second part of the WA combos into the r2 but only if you didn't stagger them with the first (either by them tanking it or not getting hit). It also belongs to the UGH subclass, which basically means you can tank more with less armor. It's heavy as shit though, so it's still bad for optimization. I also think the wa (without r2) and r1 combo into each other, but I'm not sure
Wrong, what looks good is subjective. Even if it did look good (to which I disagree) it's still 3 pieces of the same set. Hardly a unique combination you could call "your" fashion

>that laughably awful outfit

LMAO

So how exactly the devs have ruined paired ugs? Are they good for invasions?

>got succ'd by Vilhelm

lewd

No, it's not. Your "fashion" is just retarded because you took a full set and replaced the head piece. You put zero attempt into being creative, which is why you're being ridiculed.

looks like you succed him

Give him the bleed or give him the gravity

does anyone know any fun chalice dungeon glyphs?

>the spellsword
>pyromancer
>16 str
Why not wanderer? You save some SL on strength if you're using BSS or Estoc. The only drawback is more int, but if you've decided you're going to level that anyway then it's fine. The only drawback is no pyro flame, but if you're only casting power within you won't need the flame for a while. Here's how you do it:

>pick wanderer
>take lift down to NLR
>grab estoc, maybe buy stuff off of rickert, and then get the firekeeper soul (if you have the masterkey, you can easily go grab tin ban cat and the other firekeeper soul then bone out; power within is also an option)
>go to up to the burg
>go buy the key for rickert
>get to the basin via masterkey or some other path, then slay the hydra and then golden golem to free dusk (throw bombs and magic if the last hydra head is troubling you)
>go back up to the parish and pray to god you get a balder side sword
>kill the gargoyles, free rickert, kill capra, then grab the large ember and free laurentius, then go back to firelink
>buy the rings, the great magic missiles, and maybe the buff from rickert, then get a pyro flame off of laurentius
>join the forest hunters to move shiva and his friend down to blighttown
>make your way down while getting anything you didn't grab early, do what you want with shiva, then go kill queelag and get a second flame off eyngi
>eventually free logan for more great magic missiles and then get the great magic buff in anor londo

From there you can do what you want. At 32 int, you'll be able to equip pursuers. With no more int than that and 40 dex or more, tin banishment will outdamage all the other catalysts besides the tin crystal cat so long as you're casting dark sorcery. Pyromancy is also an option if you've got high dex. You can use the ivory cat as well, which is light and has more spellbuff than any other catalyst while you're below 30 int, making it excellent for dark bead and orb, great magic missiles, great magic weapon, etc

Does anyone know if there's a tutorial somewhere for extracting the weapon/shield models in DaS3 (don't care about the textures)? I recently obtained a 3D printer, and am looking to try to 3D print a BKGS for the hell of it.

Read the OP.

the sif statue made by f4f is pretty cool, but I hope somebody makes a smaller, cheaper version

Oh, Thanks!

this

it doesn't actually look terrible though, just woefully unoriginal

Why so little particle effects in these games now?

EXPLODING KNEES

Dark Souls "1"

"Dark" Souls 2

Dark "Souls" 3

Dark Souls 1 on PC or PS3?

Do you want 10 fps in Blighttown or not?

Xbox

Is there any solid info on the formula game uses to calculate soul gain for killing the host as an invader?
I've heard that it's 1% from their next level up but it's untrue.

First time dark souls 3 player.
I am in the swamp area and rolling through the mud is a chore. Is there a ring in this game that makes me able to run isntead of walking through it aswell?

no
just dont roll through the swamp, there are patches of land that form a path

Nope.
Fun is not permitted in DS3. You either suffer or you quit.

the Dagger's weapon art allows you to quickstep through the mud at full speed, not as fast as sprinting but better than walking through the mud

No, but don't worry, 3 is so poorly balanced that the poison will never kill you...just like a poison build.

poison build is broken for high wall and settlement invasions

post you're current fashion

Haven't played 3 in a long time, do people still fall for the Hidden Body+Untrue White Ring shenanigans? that shit was the best at launch.

>two skirts
I've always wondered why it's part of the chest piece on the knight armor but part of the pants on the elite knight armor.

Also that helm is unfitting as fuck.

millwood greatbow obscuring ring sniping is the king of stealth invasions

of course not
cant trust a gimmick that was on youtube

That looks like shit user, sorry.
I want a good looking bucket helm as much as you but Solaire's helm only works with Solaire's set.
At least we finally got one in DaS 3.

Shid, I almost never use the EK leggings and use the Knight ones instead, I hadn't even noticed the double skirt

Solaire's helm doesn't even really fit on Solaire's set that well desu
And I already have two characters using the EK helm on the menu so I wanted to use something else, but DaS doesn't have very many face-covering helmets

>mfw doing a no-shield run

I haven't got a screenshot of it but (male) Yharnam Hunter hat, Knight chest, Cainhurst set gloves & boots. There is a very minor color difference between the dark brown hat and black coat but you can't notice it MOST of the time.

>I already have two characters using the EK helm on the menu so I wanted to use something else

Try having seven.
I know that feel, but it's just the best looking full face helm in the game and it goes with so many sets.

Thief fashion best fashion

True, it goes with way more sets than it has any right to. Which combinations do you use it with, besides Knight or Hard Leather? I've tried with Silver Knight but it's eh.

Any of you lads mind dropping me
>Pure Bladestone
>Chuck of Marrowstone
>Pure Darkmoon
>Pure Moonlight
SL 120 NA Server

Best miracle catalyst for 24 FTH in Dark Souls 3?

Is Matthewmattosis going to kill himself when DeS servers go down?

I love the wanderer's chest piece, and the gloves and legs I mix and match with other armoured pieces, silver knight gloves & legs work great.

>DaS3 faith build

Why don't you just cut out the middle man and punch yourself in the balls?

What game?
I couldn't finish my no shield run in DS2

Same. Not because I can't dodge, but fashion just doesn't feel right without a shield. Even with ultras I must have a shield or it just feels wrong.

ds3... and yeah, apparently ds2 is the hardest for a no-shield run

How about Str/FAI?

I would honestly say DaS3 is harder WITH a shield. There are so many bosses where using one is more of a detriment than a benefit.

If you're only using the faith for healing miracles I guess it's viable.
[/spoiler]I feel your pain Paladin bro.

Dark Souls 3 is such a fucking joke.

DaS2 dreams of being half as good as DaS3.

>60 faith blessed infusion almost always does less damage than raw infusion
who's fucking idea was this

What, did you expect DS3 to actually let you have fun for once?

OH MY FUCKING GOD I USED A PRISM STONE

IT SAID IT WAS SAFE DROP

BUT I DIED ANYWAY

FUCK THIS SHITTY GAME I SWEAR TO GOD I AM SO FUCKING LIVID FUCK THIS I CLEARED OUT THE WHOLE FUCKING AREA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>expecting to feel anything but disgust and hatred in ariandel

Dark Souls 3 is a joke, but your joke was funnier.

b-but you get to heal! Just like in Demon's Souls!

That's what you get for being a blue.

>tfw I only use a shield to parry in das2
>most of the time I just 2h shit
I mean, sure the roll is the worst in DaS2, but its not like it helps THAT much

>expecting to feel anything but disgust and hatred in Dark Souls 3

As a massive shieldfag, ds2 is probably the game where I use shields the least.
Now DaS without a shield would be hellish for me, at least in midroll, but fuck fastrolling because then you have no poise, or the wolf ring's shitty glow.

DS2's enemies are so primitive and slow you will never need to use a shield against them.