/brg/ - Battlerite General

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a skill-based top down shooter and a fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, fast-paced 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>Store page
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-1-1-prehistoric-mania/

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Free Ashka chest
gleam.io/8X6t0/battlerite-f2p-ashka-chest

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w2okGfNe2oo?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
loadouts.gg/1.1.1/Iva/5,7,8,16,17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright who wants to get some casual 3s action

Does this MMR system take into account streaks? I just won 3 in a row and the bar moves a TINY bit everytime.

ok but I'm bad

>lucie blows everything like a retard
>I'm freya with lightning speed, static hammers and torrent
>ex1 into her

placements are pretty fun

>Poloma is always the first one to space in and blow her Q

I dont know how to put enough pressure as destiny. Her utility is insane but I can't seem to do enough if my team mate gets caught out

She's like Varesh and Taya, extremely hard to do well with.
EX Wall to save teammates.

is there a discord or steam group for vgbattlerite?

no my friend

Go away circlejerker

Why is she so perfect?

no this is one of those mouthbreathing autistic generals

that's not summer tan lucie

>literally windrunner's younger sister

hard pass on sluts

How does this interact? One would assume that the armor break from toss makes enemies deal 33% less damage... But, knowing how inconsistent BR is, I'm not so sure.

how2buildThorn?

Is this one of you guys?

just dropping by saying im a CROAK main

neck yourself faggot

That's everyone here mate.

When was that last time you saw an iva player

yesterday my boy played iva

>oldur sacrifices heals for damage and shitty roots
>poloma does everything
ok

I'm a Iva player, want to fight?

How can people think this is anything but a casual game, and that it'll ever have a real esports scene?

Simplest of simple game modes, aimed to have 2 minute rounds.

ladder anxiety is killing me wut do?

When was that last time you replied to a trip nigger?

never

>Simplest of simple game modes, aimed to have 2 minute rounds

And? I play doter too but not every game needs to have 110 minute chinaman rice farmer fuckfests. Alternatively that's also dumb to say when fighting game rounds are most often 60-90 seconds or less.

>Freya is balanced xD
50% shield reduction, and 20% less damage, and she'd probably be balanced.

Play Thorn.

is destiny shit

How can people think fighting games are anything but a casual game, and that it'll ever have a real esports scene?

The only real game mode is simply "kill the other guy", aimed to have 90 seconds (at most) rounds.

Stop playing 2vs2.

>It's not about curse sustain. Ruh Kaan's kit in general doesn't have a lot of hard survivability especially vs AoE. Right now Thorn does everything Ruh Kaan does but better, even down to grabbing enemies because it doesn't trigger counter.
>Also, 8 base damage on M1 lmao

>what the fuck why am i getting shit on

t. man with no escapes trying to trade with freya and hitting her counter nonstop

if you dont have to worry about your teammates the control you have is incredible. If you teammates immediately get in a terrible position it feels awful and I can't win 1vs2/3 like I can on most champs.

Destiny have been confirmed borderline broken by literally every GC streaming.

did they say why
what makes her good

I AM THUNDER

Insane mobility.
High as fuck damage.
Root and Silence.
Her R is a giant FUCK OFF zone.
Both EX are strong, while other characters have some EX's which are NEVER used.

>High as fuck damage.
how do you do this high as fuck damage
and she's only got one mobility spell

It does work together, it's really nice.
Try it in playground, that's whats it is there for.

Hit your fully charged snipes to burst people. If you can land it on your R, you just silenced and nuked all their recovery health. Otherwise, snipe is fine as well.

It's the EX-Wall that's the issue. It stuns you when you move OUT of the circle. If you combo that with somebody's stun like Blossom or Ashka's its a guaranteed stun unless they blow an out.

Minimum of 10 min per round for it to be anything close to competitive.

Fighting games has a lot of depth, and needing really quick reactions. Their combos are frame perfect sometimes, and they're judging distances by pixels.

She's even stronger in 3v3

>"I AM THUNDER"
>"I AM MOON AND STAR"
>"I THE BEST"
>Still all need to work together to kill one 12 year old girl

makes sense
definitely not able to carry shitters with her like I could with a melee but probably way different in high elo

>Minimum of 10 min per round for it to be anything close to competitive.

Once again, lol what, by what retarded metric is this somehow mandatory. Fighting game rounds are fast as hell and you're giving a chunk of them more credit than they deserve. CSGO matches practically fly by a lot of the time. There's huge examples that shit all over this idea.

She has everything BUT self sustain. Her shield EX can save your ally in a pinch but the only way you can 1v3 people is if you roll around like Sonic and focus on grabing orbs to trade with.

There's a guy from this thread who destroys with her, simply just hit your nukes and take nearly full offensive.
She does far too much damage.

I feel like SINGING

Compare it to Freya and Jade... Yeah, not so OP anymore.

>scarab poison is lethal
literally why
it's like 3 snipes in 1

>Jade
>OP
What?

does he stream or is this useless information

Are you in heat?

It's the same guy who keeps bitching about freya and jade in every thread

He tried to I believe, but no viewers so probably doesn't.
I did however get a screenshot of his battlerites, they're rather generic and focused on going nuts.

I bitch about Jade aswell, but that's only because her Hitboxes seem to be broken.

your assistance is not required

Who’s going to win the Rook bowl?

Bakko

similar to mine, only different is instead of expansion pack I take energy conversion for shield on Q hits
guess it's just the play style I'm not understanding full
Thanks user

>Not hitting for 30 damage on a counter
Do you even mongo?

nani? I still take the increased counter damage
just not the lower cd on mega sphere

Mega Sphere is legit bullshit. You don't only take it to reduce its CD, but the Fading Snare allows you to shit on everybody.

Hey I'm new to esport-esque games so I don't know much of the terminology. What is "mongo"?

Fighting games has a pretty small audiance. There's still a decent amount of money in it, but that's because the games has a pretty long legacy, and all those insane requirements to be good.

Mongo is short for Mongoloid, where you simply just toss yourself at someone until they die.

yeah i'll give it a shot

Also, learn to use your EX Wall. It's hilarious how much you fuck up whoever you wall in. You basically force them to waste their Space every single time and that makes them vulnerable to everything.

who /diamond/ here?

You just made that up.

yeah i've been using ex wall and then knocking them out myself with space to insure stun

Sounds more like you're new to this website, newfag.

Oh okay gotcha. Thanks user.

Try to simply just snipe them and not waste Space.

Gonna have to call Reddit boogyman on this one. Return to whence you came.

Ever seen her not be on the winning side of a tournament, unless it was against Taya.

Except I'm not, dumbfuck. You think you can glean newfaggotry from someone asking a simple terminology question? You seem like the actual newfag tbqh famalam.

Genuinely pathetic, user. What do you even get out of making false accusations to another user?
Now it's time for you to prove yourself. Tell me, what year did /b/ go from OC spewing paradise to cancerous shithole?

It's the way you asked it. You sound like a total Redditor who has to thank everyone for everything like a dicksucking faggot.
I don't make false accusations, I'm 100% accurate every time. The answer is 2010 and you better not make up garbage just to defend newfags.

taya's prehistoric skin is pretty hot, pearl is cute af and ezmo looks badass

wish I had enough naruto coins to purchase all of them

The way I asked it? Honestly that's completely retarded and shows how inexperienced you are. Have you never gone to a board that encourages proper conversation?

>I don't make false accusations.
You do and you did. In a way your stubborn stupidity is stroking my epeen and you don't even realize it.
And no, the mass migration from /b/ started in 2008 and cancerous newfags only started to realize it in late 2009 and throughout 2010.

Taya's skin is the only prehistoric item I actually like. It's a shame, but also kind of nice to have an event I don't care about at all so I feel no pressure to grind boxes.

>Poloma mains
>Support mains

>Poloma against that team
I'm not saying she's good or anything but holy fuck that seems like it would fucking suck dick to play with paloma against your team

>Poloma against team mongo
I'm glad I didn't have to play against that bullshit.

>plat
>people still don't know you can i-frame croak's ult
>croaks don't know they can i-frame another croak ult

>teammate gets croak ulted
>they start running towards you
youtu.be/w2okGfNe2oo?t=15

i don't like this new mongo term
can we go back to unga or bunga

Why not just Unga Bunga?

youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
It's too late. We're on the mongo congo baby.

Iva loadout?

loadouts.gg/1.1.1/Iva/5,7,8,16,17