Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU: a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

>no /sqg/
daijoubu

Solved a problem of Necro having hard time landing instant death and avoiding deaths across the farming party by simply bringing second necro to use Fierce Shield. Wraiths have 9999 hp anyway.

i love EO4!

>second turn fencer game
is that a chain party or something

pugilist less power death star

>wraith sucks
heresy

lets try to get ricky to the top word this time

>nobody notice the "black necro better party"

how about no

>not "thrust charge wraiths necromancer"

"Spam heals unless shot"

Teach Teach Teach

So I noticed in EO2U you have a number of ways of inflicting binds, from the obvious Dark Hunter to the Hexers curses and the Gunners binding bullets. Since each class has different stats and stuff am I to assume that generally the Dark Hunter will be the best binder followed by the Hexer followed by the Gunner?

LUC is what determines Bind rate

Hexer > Dark Hunter > Gunner in bind infliction.

Are there any guild cards for cheese strategies against the Star Devourer? I beat it the real way, but after all that, I want to see how trivial it can be made.

just pirate the dlc and build your own party

How fast is the DLC? The reason why I was asking about cards is because that's instant.

7500000 exp at floor 30
Have fun actually finding 5 guildcards for lure or chain meme

>Buying DLC
>Paying to Win instead of doing things the old fashion way

Okay, that's not that bad. I might try that when I get bored.

I dunno, man. I've already beaten everything. The DLC would still have me go through the same enemies over and over again, but without it, it'd go from taking one hour to taking ten. That's gotta be mind-numbing.

>buying
>dumb teachposter still doesn't have CFW
>wasting hours doing stupid boring shit to actually play the game
>he's too poor anyway to afford a whopping $2

I agree

That 10 hours builds character and encourages you to plan more carefully next time.

>Pirating DLC
>Pirating to Win instead of doing things the old fashion way

>wanting to play some new tactic is somehow related to planning
>not having to use 2 skills for 10 hours instead of actually playing the game is a bad thing
I'm starting to think you need actual brain damage to like teach

Will eve online general make fun of me if I play EOV on Basic mode?

Yes i myself will ask them to come and laugh at you for playing on casual

Yes

There are people that defend playing EO4, so no, you'll be fine.

It's only +20/-20% damage dealt/taken. It's not like playing on the literal cheat mode of casual in EOU2.
EOV is pretty easy anyway though, you should really consider Advanced once you get more comfortable.

You forgot the part about character building. Back in my day, we had RPGs where you would have to grind for twenty hours just to go up 3 levels. It was harsh but it taught us a lot about the importance of hard work, effort, and planning. It built character and taught life lessons. Nowadays sheeple just cheat, or use conveniences to speed up grinding.

Do you know back in my day you had to beat every FOE in the room to get a chance to fight the bird, and if you didn't you would have to fight the bird all over again?

>tfw someone else than me (730 autist) made this thread

>only +20/-20%
>only
>it taught us a lot about the importance of hard work, effort, and planning.
No it only taught about needing to grind because retard devs can't give a shit about balance
>back in my day
Back in your day you had actually stupid shit like defender+immunize, poison spam bosses to win all the way to like stratum 5, press revenge/midareba to win, abusing nonrng rng to get 100% instakill on anything not outright immune, accessory stacking and whatever.

Yeah, well now in your day you guys just have zombie powder and pugs so it's the same thing, just different memes.

does anyone have the link to english patch for eov?
don't want to play with the dub voices

>brouni making ricky sleep
Uh oh.

Check the OP

Hope it's eternal sleep

7 days

emd2 news. a part of me is hoping for eo3u as the final farewell to the 3ds but.. yeah

Does the damage from shaman's elemental buffs scale with rank or is it just the resistance?

Just resistance. The elemental prayers don't buff damage.

So how do they work exactly? Does it just split whatever damage you'd normally do and make a portion of it that element?

No, your attacks become composite damage, like the elemental chains. This means your attack will deal damage based on your opponent's lowest resistance (i.e. Volt Prayer + Stab Attack will deal super effective damage to a volt weak, stab resistant enemy or volt resistant, stab weak enemy)

Ah okay. Thanks for the help

I am so ready for Etrian Dancing All Night

>kill cannon shaman

i havent finished 6th stratum in 5 but i want to replay 3

doushio

Thanks. I just figured it out too, but I guess I was too slow to delete my shame

i'd like to think you're the same guy that was stuck in the bottom left room a week ago and this is all the progress you've made since then

>Try out a Death's Edge comp @ 99r99
>Bunch of suboptimal skill choices including passive healing on my Deathguard and Herald
>Mess up my timing so my Armour Pierce goes after Sleep Gas, wasting the multiplier
>Wonky as shit Death's Edge finally comes out
>98967
Hmm.
HMMM.

Berry intrestring damages, yes.

Is using a Survivalist in EO2 basically gimping myself down to 4 members?

its like i wanna play EO

but i cant actually bring myself to play EO

it sounds good but i cant will myself to turn it on

I have this problem all the time, too.
As soon as you pick it up the mental block will dissipate though.

but its hard and i cant decide on if i want to replay 5 play EOU2 or play 3

and then id need to pick a team too
i guess if i played story in EOU2 i wouldnt have to

>ultimate abyssal defense problem

it's like wanting to play 2u classic but you don't want to do it without a new game+ story save for fafnir to have a truly complete save at the end so you go through story mode first and it's ass but you can't bring yourself to drop difficulty below expert because you aren't a casual and as a result just get tired of 2u before even really starting it

is there a faster 3ds emulator than citra

i want to drink teach's piss

Don't worry, I felt this way about EO (and SMT) for at least two years until I played IV on an impulse and got sucked in.

Do you guys think the next EO will be on switch?

>next EO
user...

y-yes?

its already confirmed 3ds

I believe you user

It is already confirmed for 3DS though. Atlus has said it'll be the last traditional EO game, possibly because EO will have to change dramatically as it moves to a system without a second screen.

They've also said it'll be a kind of celebration, so you can expect lots of shitty cameos that butcher the story... or maybe they'll actually have a cohesive story that ties all the main entries in together? Who knows.

im bored help

you could try playing etriam

Which character/class do you believe is the most open pervert and which one is the most closet pervert.

hexer
hexer

Open pervert.

Tummy Bunny
Delicious brown 4kat bunny

That's a very strange question, user.

I'm going to have to say that Necromancer or Hexer is the most openly perverted, and it's probably something like a Fencer or Landy that's a closet pervert. Maybe a medic?

Closet pervert.

Don't post my wife.

open dumb phoneposter

That isn't a wife, user. That's a bicycle.

Give me [fun] ideas for an EOV meme team.

Can be for either replaying the game or for 99r99 shenanigans.

5 necros

What kind of five necros though?
How would I spec them? I don't have experience with either Necro spec.

3x4kat and 2 support characters desperately trying to stop them from exploding

figuring that out is the fun part

That's not nearly as fun as it sounds. There are no Sanzu activators in that team comp, and stopping them from exploding just means status lockdown / tri-shield / aegis shield.

That's not helpful even in the slightest.

Just gotta this in here,

I don't think I can beat Eternal Tyrant is 60 an adequate level for him?

60s pretty much right on target

Fug that just means I'm bad then.
Mana Guard at level 2 can't stop the pain man.

all mist
sleep gas before he uses the big nuke to stop it

Cute ausdie.