/palg/ - Paladins General

press S to spit on Martini Edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB64)
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63991-Open-Beta-64-Patch-Notes-December-6)

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64):
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtu.be/Qd4N44VEn70
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Just let it die already.

Reminder that Fernando poster is gone forever.

I'm not.. Finished.....

How could they fuck it up so bad?

Ensnare needs a buff compared to Bounce House, or Bounce House needs a nerf. 900 damage a jump is crazy now, and 45% damage increase on 700 damage is still less than 30% on 800.

I don't want the game to die.
Why did they have to do this? Why did they ruin it so badly?

Your waifu will live on in my depraved elf-related rape fantasies.

Everything will be kanupi.

[rubs balloons in Kanupi]

Do you get enjoyment out of kicking a man when he's down?
What is your mentality? Why can you not at least leave the sanctity of our love intact?

HNNNGGG Ying's underboob is so inviting.

I just really enjoy the thought of elves being used as cum dumpsters. Just elves, for some reason.

That sentence makes no sense. You don't know what it means.

Please ... tell me what it means.

youtu.be/Qd4N44VEn70

Once we die

good music choice.

>Its about to go DOWN, Baby!
>Steamcharts in the background
motherfucker

>ob64
>voice mute still not working

This fucking shit deserves to die!

The update hasn't even gone live and you faggots are acting like the game's kill and like they aren't going to drop all the changes once they see the shitstorm in the office on Monday.

Stop acting like plebbitors and wait and see.

Which template was that?

I kinda enjoy these events, sure the changes are bad, but it's nice to know the community is still so active.

If you have half a brain, you can simply read dumb shit and see how dumb it is, without ever seeing it. Like Bomb King and Tyra's leggos, which it turns out, are really broken.

I already know the patch is dumb, but everyone is acting retarded like it's not in PTS and like Hi-Rez hasn't bent the knee over weaker backlash before. When the patch goes live with the changes, then you should start crying about the game being dead.

See you in 4 days when the patch goes live with minimal changes and the game goes crashing into the sea like some Biblical shit.

Because PTS so far has been used to actualy test out things and not as a Early Access server for the Beta game

No sir, no way~

:^)

You think they haven't seen the shitstorm? It started exactly 5 seconds after their announcement, of course they've seen it. They aren't complete retards, I bet they even anticipated it. And I reckon they have internet at home, so it's not like they're gonna miss out on all the articles bashing their shitty idea on major gaming sites just because it's the weekend.

>arguing with someone who has a textdocument full of [Template]'s
wasted time

Don't you love it when somebody defends OB64 and they pick out one tiny good thing and focus on that while completely ignoring the hot mess

You must be new because even a few weeks ago they got shit on for trying to add skin rentals into the chests and removed it.

Reminder that according to player feedback BK, Willo and Damba are the least liked designs, because people don't "enjoy shooting with not-guns" and Viktor, Tyra and Vivian clones are all that you're going to get from now on

>within a week, Jenos will now be both best healer and best damage

Can Jenos Blanco defeat Mal Damba Blanco?

if that your reference, you make yourself look like the new one.
That was the exception of the rule. Normaly the bugs that existed in PTS got carried into the Beta build. Hence why everyone was suprised by how the PTS got actualy used for what its worth.

i do have access to the survey result and BK is the 7th most liked design. What are you on about.

whos nomber 1

I don't believe you.

It was getting quiet for a while, a bit to complacent.

Historically outrage has worked out, right down to the attempt to remodel Evie's face. Community was a lot smaller then but people were pissed.

Ok, and we'll just ignore the Wrecker changes not getting added with diminishing return changes too.

You will find out the #1 very soon.
Its the girl that won the community contest

Is that my boy H O L T spoiling shit again

:3c

To those who don't believe it, go and watch Thiel's stream, with Fisheko talking with him about various things.

twitch
.tv/videos/205917774?t=02h56m32s

The timestamp is the part where they talk about feedback and the "no more unique weapons" thing.

He means gameplay wise. Players hate complicated champs.

I am in that game too =0

Bounce house needed a nerf even before this update

dumb stinky cat

Post survey results then. Be transparent. Otherwise I'll take Fisheko's and Thiel's conversation over your claim. Because they are actual professional players and you're an anonymous poster on a Mongolian sheep herding forum.

>be transparent
>get my friend fired
no

He'll be out of a job soon anyway.

what other complicated/unique champs can they do?
terminus and strix are pretty good in the unique department

Mounted champ.
Someone who never leaves the horse. Giant hitbox and weak damage to counter the extreme speed of his

>strix
lmoa

>Get Maeve to Mobility 3 and Kill To Heal 3

It's beautiful.

that sounds useless though and wouldnt work in a fps

find me one other game that has a strix you silly niglet

call of duty
:)

shapeshifter, vampiric leech, parasitic support, a spellstealer, a summoner etc.

counter strike
checkmate
me: 1
nerds: 0

There's literally dozens of concepts they still could stea- borrow from LoL, DotA 2, HoN, HotS, even from Smite ffs

Alright how about... a loli champ?

shapeshifters dont work in 5v5s
vampire leech shit is already in the game as liferip
parasitic support might work
and ying is a summoner who also use to be damage, if they're meant to summon shit that melee attack then itd be cancer like the faggot dogs in cod

If they fucking make another viktor clones i'll uninstall this game and never look back

>z1 has an !ob64 twitch command that links to BF2 buy page on EA Origin
is this the end? even he doesn't like it

Go play Battlerite, it has Pearl

shouldnt you link to another fps
battlerite is nothing like paladins apart from artstyles

A shapeshifting loli vampire DPS support that heals people by attaching parasiting bats to them.

Y/N?

How about a Lex/Vivian hybrid? Is that fine?

Datamining:
>Vanguard
>Bolt Pistol
Pistols
>Ability – Shield
Active Shield
Can be destroyed
>Ability – Charge

An fps with a loli doesn't exist and on the very slim chance it does, it shouldn't exist

vanguard is going to look like complete shit
holt dont let that asain man design vanguard

>that dude is now the only character designer left

Fucking hell
It looks like they can't even bother to program unique skills anymore
They just reuse another shit from another champ and gave it a new coat of paint

Oh god. Vanguard's bolt pistol is just gonna be another full auto hitscan, isn't it?
PLEASE tell me Vanguard wasn't designed by Cheng!

you got you LMG now here comes the SMG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>PLEASE tell me Vanguard wasn't designed by Cheng!
The thing about Vivian and Jenos are that multiple people were responsible for the overall design, not just cheng, even tho that is the offical statement. I havent seen pictures but apperently Cheng's original Vivian wasnt the hypersexualized woman we have now. At first it was a guy

CHURCHIL?!

>hypersexualized
I wasn't aware that a neck the approximate width of a toothpick attached to a bulbous head was an attractive feature.

which fuckng retard thought lets name ti chuchehill but idndt fuckgin make ti anyways like chuurchill

It's because of low sensitivity fags who like being able to point and click enemies out of existence. Projectiles require real positioning and situational awareness which low sens faggots don't have.

well, why dont you ask 14 year old redditors with their fresh and hip LE THICC meme?

Her neck is only so thin because 99% of her body mass is her ass.

t. low test soy enthusiast

>tfw no Ying figure to hotglue

I don't care if you're making shit up or not, tell us whatever you know they're currently doing or thinking about this entire card fiasco.
If it's a lie, at least try to make it a fun one.

Thanks so much for the info, man. Sounds like design by comity, whittling down the vision. Now I want to apologise to Cheng for adding to the hate.

>soul eater nerf
Gay as hell. Is it still better than it's alternatives?

hey, at least now that paladins is dead Fernando won't be visually reworked anymore. he will be hermoso forever.

That's bad but at least nobody can say than Paladins is a Overwatch for poor people now =^)

from what my friend told me, crate sales havent been what the higher ups wanted. Especialy with the legendary keys, which would have been dust collectors if they werent digital. The top brass wanted those to sell especialy well, since the company doesn't realy have to constantly create something new for them.
Martini had a big part in creating this system, but he isn't a fan of it.

Do they not realize that if you jew too hard you kill the golden goose?

the last hope

If Reddit gets this patch canceled I swear to Allah that I will purchase Reddit Gold.

If the devs themselves don't like the system then that gives me hope that they'll take the backlash to the higher ups and maybe we'll see a return to the formula we already know and love. Though from all the Hi-Rez employee reviews, it sounds like the higher ups are fairly big headed and hard to talk to.

Legendary keys were useless really, anyone can collect some essence and then buy the one they want instead of paying to RNG some useless card. It's so useless that it almost feels like they were added to prepare for this new update where those keys are mandatory.

let me answer that last question: The game is dead, there reason why everything seems rushed and as if it wasn't tested at all, is because it wasn't. the devs simply bundled everything up because there is 0 reasons to care when the game is already dead.

I'm so depressed about these changes.

Me too, user. They butchered it in a single patch. At this point I'm just resigned to death.

I really don't get why they don't just use the same model that already worked well for Smite.

With how pathetic the drop rates for leggos seem to be in champ chests, it makes sense.