>>1974563

Nice keylogger, fagtron.

its a scam

delete this, you fucker

>EST
i'm going to bed, thanks anyway

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Perhaps it is, but how do you know?

The pumped coin is public, so at least we shall see whether it effects anything or not.
The last pump was like 5 days ago I think, wasn't there to watch it.

Good strong meme

so whats going to pump

We dunt know that until the announcement

and then we wait til midnight for it to pump? so it just gives us an opportunity to buy soon?

Guessing this is a scam to harvest email addresses for sale to marketing teams. Oh well, I signed up, better hit me good user :,)

whatever the guy who owns the site has loaded up on, ready to sell into the people buying for the pump. if he's smart he'll let it pump a little to give them some hope that they wernt stupid enough to fall for another pump group scam.

Why sign up if you can get it at 12 for nothing?

not seeing anything

is anyone getting the name of the coin?

Nothing was sent to my email. Wait till 12 if we see nothing or nice price hike. We knows its fake.

when i went to the website it said 12 GMT, which was 11 minutes ago. I think it was GBG as i just made 20 pounds off it in 1 minute. But it'll be over by now

Im still getting a count down timer over here.

SCAMMMMMMM

>he needs a website to tell him to buy bieans

Oh. The guy who stole 22.7 btc from his last group.

Nah.

Ill stick with the FREE to join group where you can actually HOLD your own coins and not give them away to a stranger to never get them back. Pepepumps.com

Yep. Pepepumps btfoing the pump4fee sites daily. Last pump was like 500% i heard

Pepepumps is a scam too. All these pump groups are a scam. They pre-pump the coins and then convince unsuspecting people to buy the orders after they already pumped the coins. The people who buy them in the "pump" are left holding worthless bags they will never be able to sell. The people who run these things should have their legs broken.

Mods really need to get on deleting these threads.

Pepe is legit as it gets in this horrible world.