>Empire Divided cracked on the second day of release

>Mortal Empires still not cracked

we've been having a lot of stupid eds lately

Warhammer deserves money

>tfw no Total War: Witcher

Why even live?

>6 months later
>"hey guys, how come no one uses twcenter for mods anymore?"

Nobody wants to crack an incomplete game.

I still don't understand who was in the wrong here.

Seriously. No meme. It's just too massive a wall of text that makes it sound like the guy who stole mods from other people was rightfully banned, but that couldn't be the right interpretation...

>guy makes a mega compilation
>someone tells him that they are using his mod without permission.
>he removes the link and because of the scope of the mod takes some time to get rid of the textures
>TWCenter bans him because he stole someone's work.

>Warhammer loads faster than Shogun 2

sorry, he removes his shit from TWCenter because he realizes how autistic the community is.

blatant lie
t. someone who just beat tw2 and started a rots game

everything loads faster than Shogun 2

evetything is better than Rome 2

everything runs faster than Attila

everything is cheaper than Warhammer

I don't understand what's wrong with my computer.

Attila is tge best running TW. It's smooth as fuck on my computer with really quick loads.

Warhammer runs ok but the load screens are like 5 minutes.

post specs

I'm more than used to long load times. Thank god Alt+Tabbing works.

Someone post formations, I keep losing a ton of men during battles.

what game?

Warhammer mainly.

I'm playing heavy-armored chaos, and most armies outnumber me, so they use a very wide formation. This ends up trapping everything because the map has borders, which is annoying so I'm trying to look up a good counter to a very wide formation.

The only thing I can think of is making a box so that your 'front' is to the enemy on all facings, but that obviously comes with a whole host of its own problems.

You need cavalry to squish those wide flanks back in. Also deploy your units wide and maybe have a few in reserve so you can see which units on the front line struggle and then reinforce them.

Do provinces share buildings in warhammer? If I build armory in one city will another city in same province be able to use it?

Yep. So if you can build a building that has its max upgrade at tier 3, try not to build it in a province's capital, you can build it in a minor settlement.

>Radeon
>8GB
OH SH-

Make sure you aren't using DX12, it makes the load times awful.

Kek, I'll try that out.
Sucks vs dogs. Guess I just need to git gud.

should I check "unlimited video memory" in graphics options in Warhammer?

>inb4 they nerf Marcomanni berserkers and reduce them to half manpower or increase their price to make them useless

Depends

I mean I get it's lacking which would make sense, but still Attila runs so well on Ultra.

For dogs in warhammer you just need to shut them down with similar fast units. Either that or just keep some spearmen behind your archers and keep an eye on where the dogs are going. You can shut them down and shoot at them and they die instantly.

>HowtoplayThrogg.jpg

alpha as fuck

>the virgin cautious planning

>the chad charge

does defensive infantry mean pikes or just any defensive infantry

O-only real gentleman use f-formations.

I would assume he means anti-large infantry.

Witcher thread?

Could be anti-large, could be stuff with high armour value. Although I'd imagine you'd want shields and high armour in the front because that's where AI is going to shoot.

Attila runs well with my 4690k (not oc'd yet) and 4gb 960 off an samsung evo ssd.

Taking screenshot requests

Why is it so bad for other people? All I hear is how no one played Attila because it was so poorly unoptimised.

that would mean it was well optimised

WITH THE HISTORYFAGS RELEASE FINALLY OUT OF THE WAY, NEXT WEEK IS OUR WEEK FANTASYBROS

We may even, dare I say it, get a Tomb Kings announcement!

>capture drakenhof on turn 11 of my legendary empire campaign
>turn 12 vlad war decs me and takes the city with his immensely overpowered starting stack with 5 fucking vargheist units

fuck this nigger game, there's 0 way to play empire without it being a boring slog

anyone know a mod that changes empire start pos?

>I'm a little undead wolf inside a girl, you say
>And off I go from June to May...

In WH1 is there a way to view your soldier's stats. like armor, attack etc while in battlefield?

just play normal or hard like i do. i'm not gonna let some AI faggot cheat me

Got a crack for the link?

A formation I liked back in EB1 or Rome Total realism was WWW. Just shallower Ws.

WWW?

Help me out here.

You could have the high points be your elite guys.

I believe you can if you pause the game and then right click the unit card in your HUD

what is this meant to do?

Looks pretty dope

AWWOOOOOO

do you only do it for screenshots of tw? can i submit a couple of other pictures

I can do it for any screenshots, but upload them to the appropriate board. This is /twg/ after all

Regarding the formations discussion, this is what I do in TWW2 on legendary difficulty as the high elves, always works against everything, but that doesn't mean I don't take high casulties, but it's a low-cost and easily recruitable army. The purpose of the lothern sea guard is to put them in melee and fend off flying units/dogs or whatever that manages to get to your archers.

And I am happy to do so... again, just make sure the photo or screenshot is in the appropriate place

how about if they're not screenshots?

Forgot image, here it is

great, thanks. guess you'll have to reply in kpg too, enjoy your stay :)

>Losing a siege
>ever
>against that meme army

Maybe you need to git gud. You even had 1 turn to replenish

Alright... on it

>all those swordsmen
Nigga WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Pretty sure if you hold space in battle mode there will be a checkbox on the right for "show unit stats" or something like that

This formation works for me any time guns are in play. I came up with it in FotS, but it can work with any guns I imagine, it worked with Shogun 2 and Warhammer.

Kind of like the WWW formation idea since you could extend this out in either direction with more troops, but all your units shown are gunners, the enemy charges in to engage the closest, you let them maybe get the charge in to stop their momentum, but either way are retreating that closest unit of gunners. Then the next closest when the enemy move forward again, and so on and so on.

It ends up looking like a backwards moving undulating wave pattern of the front units cycling to the back as the WWW keeps switching from point-forward to point back. Feel free to add in whatever units you want elsewhere, but the idea is the backward wave of gunners.

Again, works for any game with guns, but it was heinous how game-breaking for FotS it was, since you were facing against other gun units who kept having to move up to fire while you've always got someone firing at them.

Thanks for the demo user, I'll test run this and take some screenies.

It is done, usually don't venture onto /mu/ so it was definitely new

are you retarded

I'm guessing you really need to get those shots in before you run out of map. And you let calv HIT them? How does that not decimate that unit?

thanks man, check the thread for your gift :)

thanks, familia

It's been awhile so I forget the specifics. Also I forget if I put my elites (Triarii and such) at the apex or in the crevise. But it allowed for rapid changing of the formation - changing the line and so on.

I never really zoomed in, but no total war game does well zooming in. Campaign map and the battles though I could run solid at 30-40 frames with little to no stuttering.

Depending on map size maybe but I never ran out of map before the enemy ran out of troops.

As for cav, unless the enemy is very cav heavy, they tend not to be able to make it past like 6 levels of overlapping gunfire.

Not that user, but how satisfying is it to see it work? I always get rock hard whenever I see any Empire infantry with guns unload into enemy lines.

>That latest Turin video
That looks like a really fun way to play Beastmen.

It looks like fun, but that's just your imagination.

My imagination isn't capable of having fun.

Explain.

He bullies dwarves with Cygors. Has 2 on either end of the map and then sends his beastmen in waves from all directions forcing the dwarves to blob and commit to fights they don't want to.

Then he has some minotaurs in reserve to fuck up any units that over extend and go for his cygors.

he played them like vietcong with tactical artillery.
Came from all sides with either cav or sneaky units while pounding the enemy lines with bullcock projectiles from different directions.

He plays factions thematically, and it works.