/wfg/ - Warframe General

ZEPHYR PRIME edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/887725-plains-of-eidolon-update-2250-22501/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

It's sad that the first 50 posts will be awful repeated forced attempts to make /wfg/ memes happen but they're all really shit.

So why bother coming here user?

any good?

Because we can never leave. The orokin void is based on Veeky Forums.

well stealth focus farming excal is at least somewhat viable

it's totally fucking shit though

how long did it take?

10 minutes. as you can see that's without a lens on weapon. putting a basic zenurik on it now while the greater is in the oven

Scattered justice+hell's chamber+this for +364.5% multishot. Also a toxin to boot.

I'd rather use the usual mods, but this looks like a fun riven.

But what do I know I'm just an MR 10 scrub

>somewhat viable
>25000
>10 minutes
just use equinox retard

m-mom?!

>mom
YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

I need more range

learn to read you retarded shit head. i said it was without a lens on the weapon. you can also see that so you're a double retard. with a greater lens you'll get 50k. it was also a severely fucked up run and will get better as i get better at it

why not use equinox? because it takes literally a fucking week to build you god damn faggot nigger

what's the issue with finding other viable alternatives for people to farm focus?

what is that?

Hello and welcome to another episode of "Who is faster at clearing 20 waves of defense," Today's contestants are Volt (boooooo!) Saryn (oo la la) and the crowd favorite - Maim Equinox!

Let's check the scoreboards! Ladies? What, how could this be! Looks like it's none other than the underdog Volt in a stunning upset!

>tfw no loli frame

Oh, now I get it! Because she looks so old and busted!

>what's the issue with finding other viable alternatives for people to farm focus
>1 lens shitter thinks he can break the meta
LMAO

Nezha I love you

Nova basically has generic loli proportions

>Running my first Kuva Flood mission
>Absolutely no idea what I'm doing

>when the equinox doesn't build max range
shiggy

Kill yourself.

Every single other game under the sun caters to your pedo fetish, and it ends up killing each and everyone one of them - go play them.

>artax isn't a status weapon
thanks DE

>not making a "shocking defeat" electricity pun
i'm disappointed 0/10

there's a riven involved in that, right?

HAHA FUCK OFF PLAINS NEVER AGAIN

>scythe
>plague handle
disgusting

If only it didn't make the Bo's shitty thunk sound, which sounds like a shitty wet noodle hitting a paper bag
It actually hurts to listen to

it is happening !!! i definitely got volt prime prime.

>gara's glass doesn't match her weapon's glass

What's the fucking point?

It's not terrible if you don't have boosters or naramon, you should try banshee I get similar results but each run is 3-4 min long, I also use naramon.

Hello foreign Pajeet poster

>all that aliasing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holy fuck
post your pc specs

it matches perfectly at sane graphics settings

>runs game on shit stain graphics
>wonders why things don't render right

you really are a stupid fucker. i was just testing to see if it was do able before i put a lens on

no one would care if you killed yourself. just do it, bud. end your life

jesus

woah

How did you know he's a pajeet?

Left or right?

Left.

Is that a serious question? How dumb are you?

multishot is really bad for kohm go left

Right but keep rolling. Left only gives some heat damage, right at max gives over 100% multishot, so you're literally doubling your damage.

Please help.

Thanks, left it is then. Why is it multishot bad for the Kohm though?

Guys, what if I used Equinox 1 augment with Lenz
Would she be a massacre monster or would she just shoot herself in the foot and die

Never post here again and then kill yourself you idiot, multishot is the best damage stat you can get on a riven.
>HAHA IM MAKING PUBBIES EVEN MORE USELESS GUYS
Fuck the rest of you, too.

Put everything on high and it still doesn't match

My GPU died so I'm running on integrated graphics

the gun looks just like the dangly shit behind her in your first pic. the glass just has weird transparency and interactions with lighting at the best times.

whats does 123 mean in amps? is raplak 1, shwaak 2 and granmu 3?

>dangly shit behind her

That's actually fusilai, not her own glass

>doubling
Other multishot mods exist you know. With Hell's Chamber and Armameme that's like 180%, so a 120% multishot from the riven would be close to a 50% damage boost.

If you actually took left you're an idiot. Go look up the top builds and find me basically any weapon that doesn't use multishot enmasse
You shouldn't even give a fuck about rivens until you actually know what stats are good - and at that point you wouldn't ask us except in extreme examples like 'MS + CC + CD vs MS + CC + D' on certain weapons where it's not obvious

are there people that actually pay for every single thing DE releases?

I'd let that mag aggressively jerk me off.

should i cycle it?

yeah, the parts are just ordered according to when they're available by quill rank. 212 means the second prism, first scaffold and second brace, for example.

yes

>tfw got a twin gremlin riven from todays sortie

Another quality riven post.

Literally every single 100% multishot you can get is adding another set of stats from the weapon without multishot.
It doesn't matter if you have 310% MS or 410% MS. It doesn't matter if you already have two MS mods. If you have multishot, you put on MS. The only exception is Armaments because that shit is a meme and isn't slot efficient in the slightest. If you ever think about putting Armaments on, you should just get a riven with MS and be done with it, even on the lowest dispo weapons possible.

is there a way to get a good amp with literally the least amount of poe farming as possible? buying all the materials you can for plat and only farming the ones you cant what would i have to farm?

>defense mission
>"if we can avoid alerting them this might be easier"

This was today's haul.
Should I even bother rebuilding this fucking gun?

>619kb

not worth it, I want to sell mine for low plat but I doubt i'll get lucky enough for that

sentient cores to rank up nigga lol

Can I get someone's end game Equinox build?

Not him, but no, the Glass on the weapons suses a clearly different glass effect then on herself. This is chances are because the glass on her has a more rubbery like texture towards it, given it works off of Energy, while the glass on the weapons are Accents.

lolipandering literally saved tera from financial ruin

yeah but you have to get poe materials and ostron standing to craft the amp parts

Max range
Decent efficiency (130%+)
Dump strength
Bring some form of survivability because you have no CC skills in day form except Maim's initial proc, and by the time you catch up to an enemy, they've already gotten past that proc. Something like P. Flow + QT + Rage actually works on her because she will be getting hit sometimes

>and it ends up killing each and everyone one of them

Name one.

LET ME OUT OF MY MISSION SUMMARY I HAVE TWO HUNTER SETS GOD DAMN IT

I like the Miter. I don't like that riven, though.

Lolipandering ruined it for the rest of the playerbase as Elin class after Elin class was released. Then when people complained they changed 'Elin class' to 'female class' and 80% of the playerbase vowed to never return because they no longer gave a shit about their customers.
If it didn't try to jew and resort to lootboxes, it would have saved itself the real way, because Tera at the time was basically revolutionary.

Nezhas and Nezha breeding accesories.

>console shitters still get the bad bugs and none of the good sleeks
pottery

hi leddit

BnS, Tera. Heck, just throw literally every pseudo-successful Korean game that died in that list

>WAHHH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO REINVENT THE META WITH ONE LENS FOCUSING FARMING
i can and i will you fucking nigger

it just keeps getting higher as i perfect the run. 100k+ is easily attainable

You know that Equinox can get that much with just 1 focus orb in a room, right?

Both of those games are still up and running.
Go be retarded somewhere else, and don't you dare reply to me ever again.

>Korean
There's your problem.

do it. get these metababies away from my already tainted equinox

can somebody tell me where to do this stealth farming stuff

'Both of those games are up and running', that doesn't mean their playerbase isn't dead you fucking retard. It's easy to keep a game running because, despite what the jew developers tell you, keeping a server running isn't actually that expensive. Keeping the employees paid? Different story. That's why most of these companies fire a retarded amount of people every quarter.

Koreans are the only ones that resort to pedoshit tactics for money, and they do it because they realize pedos will pay for it more than it'll ostracize the rest of the community. Tera had rich whales who were willing to pay $5k for a mount which was just two Elins pulling a cart, and there were a number of them supporting it.

The highest level exterminate in the starchart.

don't care. the goal was to find an alternative. it appears that goal has been met and what's more it's exceedingly viable with limited investment in terms of mods and lenses