/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Servants in casual clothes edition'

Previous Thread: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8 (embed)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)
>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKq2iUIIc-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>scatfags are reddit sampleposters
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This is now a Modered thread

>3.5
youtu.be/xKq2iUIIc-U

Nice Christmas image.

>sample

>give a jack account yesterday
>not used all day
last time I trust a A FUCKING LEAF, probably selling it for a misery

SHISHOOOOUU!!!!

she's gonna need a chiropractor because her spine is fucked

The Saint

All threads should be Mordred threads

Fuck your Christmas, that shit always starts too early.

Please tell me we´re getting London before saber wars, for fucks sake I can´t handle a third revent in a row lads, i´ve done less farming in WoW than this.

>ziss spent over 1k dollars to get Jack
lol
what a failure

I'll take this over fucking lizfags.

Anatomyfags are literally the worst people on any board. Die already.

Finally got enough to MLB it and still not screw myself on my own drops.

jack every thread now that shes adopted

>(embed)
>sample
>edition
>not event / christmas related

>anti-lizfags are redditors

Is he really so much a failure if he can afford to do that each month?

But if I can't do the 40AP then the 50AP will probably also be impossible for me

I'm getting sick of the events too, let me rest god dammit.

I wish I had that kind of money I could piss away on an urge like that.

Doesn't the 50AP have less riders to fuck book over?

>DW goes full shill mode and gives us the christmas event early so they can shove in Saber Wars for the new Star Wars movie
why is this allowed?

Bring Jack.

Target Atalanta first, then Annie. Boudica is useless even as enemy.

depends on his income I guess
he doesn't sound very happy and sets limits per day so I don't think he is that rich.

>(embed) (embed)

While I may be the only faggot who doesn't mind the events that much, I'd much prefer it if they released the story chapters instead.

Reminder that Aniplex listened to the nerds complaining about lack of events and now everyone's going through the same hell

Why are all of the archer enemies in this game total fucking AIDS?

>euryale
>gilgamesh
>atalanta

>1 3* exp card
>210,000 QP
>300 FP

Should I reset?

because 3 charges

Lizbro here ready to bless you with proper threads, you need only ask for salvation.

Just bring a lancer. Yes, yes, you'll be down one sock but who cares.

>tfw your favorite whale on your friends list finally mlbs present on his level 90 jack

Kill yourself

Fuck off.

Why does everybody think we're getting Saber Wars early? We still need to get London, dummies. We don't have Mordred (who is an event servant) nor do we have Tesla (who is an enemy servant).

Is it even worth it to get a fifth CE if I got one to drop?. I got imaginary around so I don't think it's that much better.

What servant(s) are you waiting on?
How many quartz do you have saved for them right now?

Replying will only make them feel welcome.

EYE

That's what you get for not leveling your servants, retard. Giganigga, Robin and Jack make 40ap a breeze. You don't even need to use NP until the third round.

Okita, Jack, and Nursery Rhyme.

Not a single one came home.

420 Quartz or something + 35 Tickets
Shuten

So why the fuck did Arthur name his son Mordred if he didn't know he was going to turn evil

Was the other option Dark Skeletor the Murdermachine or something

Mordred, and $3000 before I have to stop and save for my trip to Japan

Because it originally ran during the first Star Wars movie and the new one comes out on the 15th.

You're right. My bad

Does going above 100% extra sock drop rate do anything? Do you get a 20% chance at a third dropping?

The Last Jedi launches on the 15th. It would make sense from a marketing standpoint to release a Star Wars-themed parody around the time of a new Star Wars movie.

Most people are event fatigued now. All we want to do is have one or two weeks of rest, do hands and/or farm mats around the map (even at full cost), level/ascend newly gathered servants servants and recharge mentally.

Either way, I don't expect them to extend this after Saber Wars or London.

Ishtarin.
I'm saving every quartz I get and buying a large quartz pack at the end of every month.

Gonna NP5 her, RNGeesus willing.

Titturia Alter, Jeanne Alter, Penthesilea and Old Man Hassan. 120 SQ right now, but I'm in no hurry.

300 quartz so far for bryn
I'm not going to make it. I rolled for Gil/2030. Forgive me ;_;

every +1 sock is +8 for 40ap at 100% drop rate
every +1 sock is +10 for 50ap at 100% drop rate
bring a non event servant if you cant handle it
the higher ap is always a better choice
40 ap = 3.85 sock/ap
50 = 4.24
at +13 drops

>$3000

I have 156 quartz saved so far for Titty Monk. Will not roll until her banner.

>The name Mordred (found as Modredus in Geoffrey of Monmouth's Historia Regum Britanniae) comes from Old Welsh Medraut (comparable to Old Cornish Modred and Old Breton Modrot) and is ultimately derived from Latin Moderātus meaning "within bounds, observing moderation, moderate".[1][2]

Go figure.

Is it better to farm the fous from 10ap with 6 reindeer CE or 3 reindeer 3 holy night?

helena but i'll probably wait for another rateup

Karna,Nero Bride and Jannu Alter.

are you that user that was giving away that 2x jack account? lmao i saw it on ebay and was wondering if that was yours

Saving for Brynhild

I have 508 SQ and about 40 tickets.

Are you feeling the Byrn?

>NP5 a 5*
Holy shit please don't be this much of an autist user, i feel bad for you

Tituria Alter, Jeanne Alter, Mysterious Heroine X Alter. 60 quartz and 0 tickets, probably not gonna make it. Tempted to take to buying at least one $80 pack of quartz a month.

>sample
>embed

Nitocris, and any other cute brownies that are coming out any time soon

Already got mine.

Now I'm only gonna roll for event CEs and the meme OP servants like King Hassan and Merlin.

>event finishes 11th
>we get London the same day
>Saber wars on the 15th
There, we get four days for the singularity, which is plenty.

Tituria Alter and Nightingale. I have 30 quartz. NO HOPE.

It originally ran a little more than a month after the "first" movie. December 18th vs. January 20th.

It really makes very little sense to strip an event out of an already bare January just to capitalize on the movie release date when it would still be in theaters/fresh in people's minds with a more suitable release date.

>starting to watch Fate/Apocrypha
>eyes, lashes and eyebrows all visible through hair
fucking why

If you're just after the fous why waste time with the holy lights, you're going to end up wasting more socks from the opportunity AP you lost wasting AP doing the missions.

no you don't
key is the wording

Medb, Shuten. Only got 26 quartz right now.

Then they'll release 2-3 weeks later then, when it's probably still airing and fresh enough on people's minds. We should get London before that, and even New year's.

I don't understand the people who think a simultaneous date release is needed or will in fact happen for marketing purposes. All you need to do even from a marketing standpoint is synchro the event at a time where it's still fresh.

You guys are fucking retarded. They can release it 4 weeks after the movie comes out and still be relevant.

Astolfo, Raikou, MHXA
103, I used the other 300 or so on Okita, Jack and Scat. I'm screwed.

What do you do for a living?

Are you new to anime or what.

Tituria Alter.
369 quartz and 40 tickets. I'm pretty fucking nervous honestly.

Just like it makes little sense to move a Christmas event that ended exactly on Christmas to the beginning of december, yet here we are.

lol 4 weeks is a fucking eternity in the entertainment world

Okay so you want her because she's a hot slut, I can respect that

But what POSSIBLE REASON could you have to try to NP5 her

It's not like that adds a sex scene to the room conversations

It looks stupid user and don't give me that shit, not every anime does that thank god.

yeah I figured as much, I have given a lot of accounts away and probably most of them got sold. But remembering that user that gave me a double SSR account during reroll hell I can't help myself to help even if only 1/10 of those accounts are used by legitimate anons.
The dream has to be carried on.

She's 4*, you will get her.

Do it for me, I won't.

jeanne alter. got 465 quartz and 63 tickets right now

Fix watches and phones, though I just don't have an expensive hobby and my bills aren't outrageous

Star Wars is not some generic Marvel summer blockbuster. Assuming it's not complete shit, people won't forget about it for months.

Waifufags are dumb user, don't try to argue with them, just smile and move along.

She's not limited tho. Just a matter of persistance.

And besides, we'd get Saber Wars regardless of new Star Wars movie or whatnot. The event date is already conveniently close enough to the movie's release, pushing it for before content that is a must for its release (like London) is a retarded proposition anyway.

>Assuming it's not complete shit
Have you seen the trailer?

She's 4* and will have a rate-up, I think you're fine especially with that much saved up.

Around 550 quartz for banana.

Right. Likely so they can squeeze in London and it's Gachas. And since that's a 2 part gacha (which means two separate week long banners), it'll end on Christmas. Just in time for them to throw some shit at us and then have Saber Wars on New Years (since they're fucking hacks that moved up the guaranteed gacha).

She's a fuckin 4* my dawg. You're gonna get several copies in that time.