Obama Final Grades

Was he really that bad of a president?
Personally I think he was the best since... Holy shit 'merica never had a good president in recent history.
Jokes aside Obama is the Jimmy Carter of the 2000

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcapitalist.com/the-u-s-debt-ceiling-has-risen-no-matter-who-is-in-office-chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the fucking sticky

For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere. General discussions about international culture should go on /int/.

Has it really been 25 years since 2017 already?

Why is this trend of posting blatantly /pol/ threads in Veeky Forums? Fuck off back to /pol/

25 Years
Veintecinco Anos
Funfundzwanzig Jahre
Dalawampu't limang taon.
二十五年/25年

>anos

probably because /pol/ doesn't have any discussion whatsoever anymore.

He's better then W. Bush, but not really one of the best.

C~B.

Also he doesn't deserve nobel peace prize

>My house is full of sit for some reason, it's disgusting.
>So let me shit in your living room instead.

The peace prize is probably the most worthless prize there is. It's the equivalent of getting a gold star next to your name in the 3rd grade spelling bee.

Believe it or not, people actually want to discuss stuff under the guise of anonymity.
/pol/ doesn't facilitate that anymore. Its now racewar central with a side of Down with globalism: murrifats editions.

>2016 was 30 years ago

Post an article about Obama on and ask for discussion.

its literally the same thing on news. Everything has to be a HAPPENING or anyone that is against the current /pol/ zeitgeist is now a Soros shill.

So, how did soros become the face of the jewish illuminati anyway?

>increase the debt insanely
>lose control over the middle east and because of him Europe
>destabilize black/white relations even further
>lowest growth since every president

>inb4 i get called /pol/

Yes and you fuckers have ruined that board already, so why are you actively trying to ruin this one?

>increase the debt insanely
Less than Bush.
>lose control over the middle east and because of him Europe
Bush picked the wrong fights. Obama could only do damage control.
>destabilize black/white relations even further
I don't see why you'd blame this on him. Media has been hyping cop-black conflict since the Bush admnistration. It had nothing to do with actual policy on the president's part.
>lowest growth since every president
Ever heard of a guy named Hoover?

>Less than Bush.
visualcapitalist.com/the-u-s-debt-ceiling-has-risen-no-matter-who-is-in-office-chart/

>Bush picked the wrong fights. Obama could only do damage control.
Bush picked the right fights. Obama failed to secure the country's geopolitical interests.

>I don't see why you'd blame this on him. Media has been hyping cop-black conflict since the Bush admnistration. It had nothing to do with actual policy on the president's part.
He as a president could actively try to bring harmony in the US. Media played a huge part on it, but Obama also failed.

>Ever heard of a guy named Hoover?
Good to know, but Obama is still shit for being one of the worst presidents in that regard.

I am not advocating for Bush. I hate him too, but Obama was a terrible president and this is what this thread was about.

>taking OP's bait

It's because liberals know they would get shit on for posting a "Obama is the best modern president" thread, so they post here in hopes of a bit of circle jerking after the calls for a janitor die down.

To answer your idiot question, OP, Obama is one of the better presidents, but only barely. I'm talking like 17th or 18th at best. He really will just be remembered as a piece of trivia.