/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2665
Cute Rock Girl thread

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!t3QW1ACT!dPQGhp_ceHnYh4XMuxyfrzrtiXHUwgnYb9SaMuby3bc
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Powercode Link won't make Cyberse meta.

Hosting

xth for nice monster you have in your EMZ, would be a shame if it gets machine'd

What are you going to do afterwards now that you have a weak monster clogging your own EMZ?

>
Decklist please?

Can anything interesting be done with this?

nah
it doesn't really counter anything and both players are hit by it

Xth for Arc-V

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Ghostrick so you aren't shitting the bed in every duel

you can go back

>not running pic related and making dark law in every deck
you are like a baby

>responding

Do not reply to him like that

>not responding
Are you rude/american?
Thanks for the tech senpai

dark law is too gay
I use this guy for fusions on my dark decks
Fun > Win

>Fun > Win
I think this is the answer. It's so simple but once started playing *casually* again and not caring about the meta or top tiers, I've been having fun.

Hi Iron Core.

Forgot to ctrlS there like a dummy

iron core? what?

Trip namedropping as user

>If people have the same opinion they are the same person
Okay

Have you made your Lyrilusc deck yet?

Yes

What are they good for other than copying Independent Nightingale effect with SKDSV and formerly my nigga Neptune?

>twelve waifu threads in a row

YOU CUNT FUCK

It's almost funny until you realize you still need something to bring out Starving Venom

what is she good for? i thought she was broken at first but everytime i put her in a deck i never find a good time to make her

they can OTK easily with Assembled so they won't care when Konami eventually bans Independent or SKDSV

Fapping to

I used her for a bit since Gofu into her makes loli Nephilim but she's shit so I just replaced her with Powercode.
Powercode is a BAMF who pulls his weight and doesn't give shit to the opponent.

Neo Magicians

i cant wait to get this thing

Ready for locals

You activate Revolving switchyard to search Night Express Knight, then you normal summon it which makes Heavy Freighttrain Derricrane special summon, then overlay megafleet and derricrane for Dora then pop a card while making Dora invulnerable to everything

for it to actually FTK, you have to summon SKDSV twice, and even then its exactly 8500 damage so you can't run upstart if you want to FTK

degenerate bullshit enabler

>Quantal link monster in Vrains pack 2

Prepare yourselves, soy boy cucks!

She's good for mating press, that's why i call her the Semen Sorceress

explain

Fuck these stupid cunts who bring burn decks to events. Play some real fucking decks that take actual fucking thought. This stupid fucking cunt ruined my chances of topping my regionals because he decided to play fucking nurse burn

People like Iron Core literally go to events to stop others from topping.

I finally had a fighting chance playing meta and hand traps and all and a stupid bald headed cunt plays Nurse Reficule set 5 pass. If it weren't for the fact that I could get myself and my friends kicked out of the venue, I would have called him all sorts of shit. I still did, loudly calling him a cunt, but not directly to his face so he can't go to a judge and say I'm harassing him or someshit

>play skill drain
>opponent surrenders
oh god i love it

OH IM RAFFIN

What are some fun anti-meta decks/cards? Or just any deck that doesn't revolve around special summon spam?

Fairy Tail Bamboo Sword

It's really your fault, though. You should've had a counter if it was going to be such a big deal. No one to blame but you.

Not him, but no one sides shit against burn. Going to a YCS, you prepare your deck to play against the meta, not some random rogue shit.

>play mst
>dm player surrenders
oh god i love it

That's literally why it's "random rogue shit", you aren't expecting it. If you were expecting it, it wouldn't be a rogue deck. And if you're not expecting SOME kind of rogue deck to pop up out of the ether, you're not prepared enough.

>not having hanewata at the ready for trick

True Draco

You can possibly side for every random shit deck.

>he doesn't side 15 1 of cards to combat 15 possible decks
lol

hosting

Hey guys what are your favorite archetypes?

Master Peace too savage

anyone got a link to android ygo pro apk?

that lockdown was brutal

hosting

Le epic Trip scapegot xDD HAMAMAMAMAMAMAAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAAMMAAMAMAMAM

>thread made 5 hours ago
>not even 70 posts
Whats your excuse? You arent playing yugioh so that cant be it

Duel Links is better fag

Why does he look feminine?

> he

>Page nine

Can Shekhinaga negate a graveyard effect from a monster that was SS'd?

I've read that if it an effect activated on the field, like with Stardust Dragon, it can. What about something like Frightfur Daredevil's burn effect? It says it activates "If this face-up card is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect while its owner controls it," so does that mean Shek can't touch it since it activates in the GY/banish zone/etc and not the field?

One of the winners of the school series in Japan used this deck

why don't you fags post faster?

Meta is bad. Petdecks worse than usual, mediocre anime, and no news to look forward to.

>Meta is bad
Both T0 or diversity is now bad according to /dng/.

What diversity? You mean shit that was not previously tier zero because another deck was and the meta is literally a backlog? How blind can you be.

>You mean shit that was not previously tier zero because another deck was
What does this even fucking mean?
Is this implying SPYRAL would have been T0 but Zoodiacs were still a thing? I genuinely have no clue as to what you've strung together here.

It means ABC is back in the light because Zoo powercrept it and got banned, same case with Magicians. Spyrals would be shit if zoo and true draco still existed.

He means only his arbitrarily specific definition of diversity counts and whatever you try to argue is incorrect because he said so.

>It means ABC is back in the light because Zoo powercrept it and got banned
I don't think 1 (one) 3rd place top is being "back in the light", and ABC was never T0.
>same case with Magicians
Magicians are only good on paper, but in practice they die to too many individual cards to hold the top spot.
>Spyrals would be shit if zoo and true draco still existed.
And Zoo and True Draco would be shit if Shock Master or full power Nekroz existed. What's your point? The ban list has good cards on it?

Lockdown with Ojama tokens, but nothing else really. I dont think it works in link format

Links killed the game for now, I was against them at first, but I think a lot of people are still butthurt about them

>literally every deck has to run multiple handtraps to even get past turn 1

what happened to this game

Post dinos

Can you use Beatrice's effect to summon a Cherubini into the EMZ?

Yes, it has burning abyss in the name

Fuck off Trip

Is trip responsible for every shitpost?

How much do average YGO booster boxes cost in retail stores? I haven't bought them since I was a kid but I remember them being around the $20 range. When I look on Walmart or Target online store it shows a bunch of booster boxes that cost like $50 and up.
>inb4 "buy singles"
I want to have the joy in opening packs and building a collection off what I open.

TOKEN SYNCHRO WHEN

>$20 for 36 packs
You're joking, right?

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly and thinking about tins.

Ash and Spyrals happened. I guarantee if you kill both of those, barely anyone will run jank shit like Gamma and Droll and Lock Bird.

I have not got into Yu-Gi-Oh! in many years but I look around and I see black cards and white cards and what the fuck is all this?

I remember when there was only yellow and orange monster cards and it was good fun. This new stuff just makes things too complicated.

Also the new monsters look really fucking stupid like there are little bears in top hats? What the fuck? What happened to Yu-Gi-Oh! being about magicians and dragons and other cool things, what happened?

There are too many cards that make combos now, I watched a video and someone defeated in his opponent with one attack. This would not fly back when I was playing the game.

And what's with the prices!? Some of these cards are over fifty dollars! For a piece of cardboard!

This game has really jumped the shark if you ask me, nobody should play this trash anymore.

good pasta

there any possibility that this archetype stop to be animu only?

EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

How the fuck would that even work? Requiring your opponent to be using Dinosaurs in order to do anything sounds like a terrible idea.

Beginner scrub here
Any cards that can help against torrential blossom in the tower? That stuff pretty much kills me in a single turn and makes it impossible to do anything with enemy controller spam

>Paleozoic Fossil Dragon Skullgeoth
TEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAART